Football The 2017/2018 Season Thread

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Rafa to Everton then, unless he gets a bumper xmas transfer window kitty...
Stop reading SSN so much man, he's linked to a different club every bloody week. Mainstream media hate the North East clubs being in anything but a crisis.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
All 5 English teams in the Champions League are currently top of their respective groups.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
All 5 English teams in the Champions League are currently top of their respective groups.
And last year there were more players from Israel and Belarus in the teams than English.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Source?

Voices?

Written on the wall at the local public toilet?

Not that it would matter anyway. Thanks to a useless FA and a youth system that is equally useless, English footballers are, on the whole, shit.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
But you quite clearly implied that you were talking about English teams, seeing as you quoted someone talking about English teams...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yep. Clearly and indisputably talking about English teams.

But that's just "words" for @Job. He doesn't like them. I also think "meaning" and "correctness" are also just fashion and standing on convention to him.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I didnt claim it was English teams..I referred to an article on the championship teams as a whole...and it shows how poor our home grown talent is when Israel and Belarus is making a better showing.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
No you didn't. He quite clearly said that all 5 English teams were top of their group, to which you replied that they had more Israelis and Belarusians in than English. The words are there is green and white. If you had meant to say there were more Israelis and Belarusians in the champions league as a whole, then you would have said that.

Your English ability is abysmal, you are struggling to communicate. There are Israelis and Belarusians with better English skills than you.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Also - Belorussian & Israeli teams are lower quality than English teams, so they're more likely to have local players.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I didnt claim it was English teams..
Absolutely you did. Clearly. 100%. No other way of interpreting the combination of words and context at all. Zero. Just 9 posts up.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
LOL

Leicester fans genuinely still believe they can be a top 6 side.

Gray

FH is my second home
Koeman really needs to go. So sad how much we have backtracked with his "improvements". I don't even think we were this negative under Martinez.

Throw some top dollar at someone like Ancelloti, if he would like a challenge i'm sure he would love coming to Everton. Just means another transition period - But I think really it's not down to personal ability, I think he has just lost the dressing room. He has shafted the likes of Barkley and Niasse and even Mirallas, so maybe there is more going on behind the scenes...

Himse

FH is my second home
Everton main problem is absolutely 0 pace. Calvert Lewin is still a prospect & just about the only pace in the team.

You look at Lyon and they have Depay, Traore out wide to provide pace & width, Everton don't have that at all IMO. He bought too many attacking mids in the window.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Lookman looks class. He's still very very raw but they definitely brightened up when he came on. They've still got Bolasie to come back from injury, and Coleman, and Barkley. None of them will be back in time to save Koeman, though. I'd be surprised if he's still in charge at the weekend, he just doesn't look like he has a clue how to correct this poor run. We know Ancelotti was in England because he was at Stamford Bridge last night so maybe there's something going on behind the scenes (or maybe he just wanted to go and watch his old club ofc).

Gray

FH is my second home
He has bought quite excessively, Siggurdson while a good purchase was not worth the money dallied around, but I think Koeman put his foot in it by putting a mark up so high on Barkley. Klassen has been unproven and he seems like he is not performing at all, even in Europe even though he was in the Ajax team previously in the finals. Sandro hasn't been brilliant either but for only £5m at least it isn't a significant loss.
We need Coleman back, hopefully he is the same player he was pre-break, Ashley Williams needs to go but Koeman is too blind to it all. We haven't replaced Lukaku which is criminal, we had the whole of the pre-season to get someone in and we failed direly and the buck has to stop with Koeman.

Himse

FH is my second home
Ancelotti will be back at AC Milan next season I think.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Fucking euro league. I have no motivation to watch the matches, players couldn't care less, starts at 9 in the evening, match was called off for 20 minutes because of fog and it ended 1-1

Our third draw in a row. Just end it already. And by 'it', I mean my miserable life

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Fucking euro league. I have no motivation to watch the matches, players couldn't care less, starts at 9 in the evening, match was called off for 20 minutes because of fog and it ended 1-1

Our third draw in a row. Just end it already. And by 'it', I mean my miserable life
Where do i send the flowers?

Embattle

FH is my second home
They certainly are in the shit, everything about them stinks at the moment.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Glad they fiddled that nice stadium. Well worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom