Football The 2017/2018 Season Thread

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It was a shit individual error which lost them the match yesterday, they actually looked pretty tidy for the most part. I don't see anyone performing better than De Boer. They're just fucked when Benteke doesn't score, they just don't have goal scorers in their team and until they fix that, it's not going to get much better.

Embattle

FH is my second home
They are fucked partly because they wasted money on lumps like Benteke. Personally I hope CP management get what they deserve, relegation.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Cologne fans being cock wombles, great.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Complete lack of preparedness from the security team and the police at the Emirates though. It's been common knowledge all day* that 20000 fans made the trip when there were only ~2000 tickets allocated so it doesn't take rocket science to figure out they might try and get in the ground. They've apparently been buying Arsenal membership, tickets for the home end and even Arsenal shirts to try and get in and a shit load of them have succeeded.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Surprised they are going ahead tbh.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
This could turn into an utterly miserable night for Arsenal. Pity.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
They are really hoping it seems. Doing it twice.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Leg-end. Wins be £63 if the score remains.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Bosh, drinking sorted for the weekend.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Me today: "excellent! Wife is at work kids getting sitted by grandparents, Liverpool game and then Tottenham afterwards! Give me some goals and excitement"
Me now:

*crickets chirping*

"... Fuck that! What a waste of good Saturday! "

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
"... Fuck that! What a waste of good Saturday! "
Life for me improved immeasurably when I stopped watching stuff and started doing stuff.

I always regret the times I decide to sit and watch the footie. MOTD is plenty enough if I can be arsed now.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Eurgh... I do plenty with two kids. What I never do is sit around on my fat ass and watch TV. I miss it

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Thank fuck I didn't put Kane in this week, he can start scoring next week please.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Bit of a harsh scoreline for Everton, but its really pleasing to see that kind of desire back at Old Trafford.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Well at least the dire song they play at half time and at the end of games actually has some relevance again.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
When this is a lyrically complex as your chants get...

...you surrender the right to moan about other clubs' music. :)

Gray

FH is my second home
Koeman is going to have to be very very careful in these next few matches, we had a bad beginning by having to challenge pretty much all of the top teams so early on already, I very much doubt anyone else has had a tough run at the beginning.

But the fact that our defence has fallen to pieces again, also playing poorly in the Europa, this is going to be quite testing for the resolve of the team... I had such high hopes for the team, so we need to assure we find our shooting boots with Sunderland and then crack on against Bournemouth, if we fail there I think the fans will turn very quickly.

He had a whole pre-season to shore up our strikers, instead we get rid of our golden-striker and then loan out our most promising one to Nottingham Forest, wish we had a recall notice on him as it's clear we need something to cause a spark. The Rooney deal seems to have fallen slightly flat and that honeymoon period hadn't lasted very long.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
So, is a racist chant racist if its using a racial stereotype to complement the player? If United fans are singing about Lukaku's giant dick, should the song be banned because its about his black giant dick? Are there stereotypes people want to maintain about themselves, or are we now saying no stereotypes about anyone, ever?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Whiners will whine.

A stereotype we just can't get rid of unfortunately, due to it being true.

Its the same as the people that whine about Spurs fans shouting "Yid Army"

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Its still racist even if its "positive"

Whether he cares or not is entirely different, he may in fact not have a giant wang i am unqualified to attest to this

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom