Football The 2017/2018 Season Thread

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I guess we'll have to stop calling Wanyama "Big dick Vic" as well, then. :( Although Spurs fans were asked to stop with the yid songs and it only made them more popular.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
You know nobody gives a shit about a competition when it's main sponsor is Thailand's second most popular energy drink.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Sounds like a hell of a finish in the Burnley vs. Leeds match.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It's what happens when you have a shit defensive set-up, and don't change anything.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Would have been an even better deal if it was Walcott, for Arsenal :p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Liverpool never wank silly money over mediocre player, ever!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yeah. I literally have no idea why we signed him.

Rest of our summer activity was good - Salah, Keita (based on his current performances, shame he's not actually here) etc.

I guess Klopp thinks our Defenders are shit but better them than swapping them out for more shit. Midfield doesn't get fixed until the summer.

We'll see what happens in Jan :/

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I think he was really banking on you getting Van Dijk, who would've made your defence significantly less hilarious.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I think he was really banking on you getting Van Dijk, who would've made your defence significantly less hilarious.
Yeah. But it still needs a decent midfielder - hendo, can and wijnaldum are good but they need someone better alongside 'em.

Shame Clyne is injured - it's hard for Alexander Arnold at the mo as he's only a kid.

I think you need clever players to implement zonal marking too - and when it pays off it's great - but ours don't seem to fit that bill...

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Yes, it is a little awkward when you have been caught with your pants down training 16-19 year olds.

Shame but he shouldn't shit on his own doorstep.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Yes, it is a little awkward when you have been caught with your pants down training 16-19 year olds.

All seems a bit fishy that this should come up when he was being dragged over the coals for completely different reasons. So he's racist, bullying and banging players (allegedly)? Busy fellow.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
In reality he is probably none of the above but when looking at someone funny becomes OFFENSIVE they probably didn't have any choice.

As far as I know, he cracked a couple of jokes, months/years ago that were acceptable at the time, but suddenly someone or other was offended by them, after they got dropped from the team for being not very good. Now they are having him over banging someone, nobody is really sure who or when, despite being found not guilty some time ago.

The world is going mad.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
It's that time of the year again, Leicester fans are posting matches from 3 years ago, that time they beat United 5-3.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

SilverHood

FH is my second home

It was known before he was even hired. Talk about being balls deep in controversy!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Must say that I am enjoying watching United play again, but I will never enjoy Fellaini in any way.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Got a ticket to today's match. No one could go. Thought I'd watch it at home. I don't have the station. We're up 2-0 after half an hour. Fucking dick!

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Enjoyed watching the Leicester game, good battle that. Leicester should have come away with a point. Vardy should have realised you can't take the same pen 4 x in a row and keepers not get wise to it.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
One down against Spartak. Their first shot. A free kick. How predictable.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Mendy's injury is looking more and more serious as time goes by. Pep's already talking about replacements in January.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom