Football The 2016/2017 Season Thread

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Speaking of countries that I still get confused with Denmark, did you see Janssen's goal for The Netherlands last night?!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Oh my, if only...

We have a lot of talent, but currently we have no more than that. The years to come will be exciting though

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Also whats with the Scotts wearing pink? Trying to look cool while defending horribly?

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
and Steve McClaren is back at Derby again!!! What is on that mans CV, how does he keep getting jobs?!?!?!?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
and Steve McClaren is back at Derby again!!! What is on that mans CV, how does he keep getting jobs?!?!?!?

I think it's realisation that no-one wants to work with our Chairman after one manager was sacked for wanting promotion, and another one for refusing to allow the chairman to pick the team.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
£5 on 2 all, £170 returns. This game has got some goals in it.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
just driven past Anfield...can't hear any gunfights.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Never underestimate Mourinho's ability to turn a highly-anticipated match into a complete damp squib.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Manchelski?

Edit: To be fair - restricting them to a single shot on target... Wish de gayer was at Madrid tho. United would be mid table.

CorNokZ

How exactly did the multi billion pound clubs let Leicester win the league last season?

Hoof Ball City FC

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
And yet they've won three champs league games on the trot....

CorNokZ

And yet they've won three champs league games on the trot....
Have a look at the opponents and go figure, mate.. our budget is like a tenth of theirs, if that. We sold them our best player last season and he didn't get a second's worth of playtime on the field.

See you in Copenhagen in two weeks Leicester

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Have a look at the opponents and go figure, mate.. our budget is like a tenth of theirs, if that. We sold them our best player last season and he didn't get a second's worth of playtime on the field.

See you in Copenhagen in two weeks Leicester

I think Leicester shocked the rest of the PL with their counter-attack football, and they're being taught a lesson in the PL now, however, Europe hasn't seen it yet...

CorNokZ

I think Leicester shocked the rest of the PL with their counter-attack football, and they're being taught a lesson in the PL now, however, Europe hasn't seen it yet...
Their counter-attack didn't work against us last night though. They scored a goal where one of our defenders decided to watch football rather than play it

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
He was starstruck is all, to be expected.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yeah, think city could win this though. They need to put Aguero on first though. Over at the Emirates two lovely goals.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
All of the goals they've conceded have been because of mistakes.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Stupid fucking stuttering run-up.

Edit - ok that makes up for it. City had a strong first half but they've been played off the pitch since.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Record breaking evening for Pep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom