Football The 2016/2017 Season Thread

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
UTD 8 points away from (proper) Europe and a crap goal difference with no easy game tomorrow away at Swansea. After the obscene amount Maureen has spent he needs a miracle if he is going to make it to the next transfer window.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
UTD 8 points away from (proper) Europe and a crap goal difference with no easy game tomorrow away at Swansea. After the obscene amount Maureen has spent he needs a miracle if he is going to make it to the next transfer window.
He will still be there. I think. At least i hope they wil give him time to build and consolidate.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Build what?! Spend another couple of hundred million? Suddenly change from blaming everything but himself for his teams failings? The man has lost it completely, history is repeating itself. He openly criticises his team and had most likely lost the dressing room, he has spent stupid money and before long a top 4 finish will be a distant dream. The likes of Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and City are miles ahead, even Spurs are leagues above UTD at the moment.

Just look at it like this, can you see UTD finishing above those teams the way things are at the moment? Do you think Maureen is capable of changing and making up the ground?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Build what?! Spend another couple of hundred million? Suddenly change from blaming everything but himself for his teams failings? The man has lost it completely, history is repeating itself. He openly criticises his team and had most likely lost the dressing room, he has spent stupid money and before long a top 4 finish will be a distant dream. The likes of Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and City are miles ahead, even Spurs are leagues above UTD at the moment.

Just look at it like this, can you see UTD finishing above those teams the way things are at the moment? Do you think Maureen is capable of changing and making up the ground?
Your full of rage for a team you dont support.

Ferguson had a narrow squeek the first year he had man u. You need more than 6 months to put yr mark on a team. I get you dont like jose or whatever and revel in failure. But you need to build a team over time. He spent a lot of money on a few players. But there seems to be a lot of dead wood he needs to pruse also. I mean just who would play felanni ? Sp.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
What rage, what are you talking about? Just because I think he is as done as UTDs chances this season, doesn't mean I am full of rage...

Genuine question and not meant to be an insult or anything...do you read every negative article, review, post, whatever and think the person writing it is full of rage? Due to your "issues" ?

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
That was an extremely impressive Chelsea performance.....

You're not wrong. The OH won 2 tickets in the West Stand in a raffle at work, was pretty bloody impressive. Almost felt a bit sorry for Everton at one point...

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
What rage, what are you talking about? Just because I think he is as done as UTDs chances this season, doesn't mean I am full of rage...

Genuine question and not meant to be an insult or anything...do you read every negative article, review, post, whatever and think the person writing it is full of rage? Due to your "issues" ?
No

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
6-1 Lollerpool eh?

Went for a mahoosive ride yesterday and stopped at a bnb in the peaks, turned Match Of The Day on to be greeted by Lineker saying it's perhaps the best football ever in the premier league!

Chelski were good, but not quite spoogetastic were they? You don't get full picture from highlights.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
6-1 Lollerpool eh?

Went for a mahoosive ride yesterday and stopped at a bnb in the peaks, turned Match Of The Day on to be greeted by Lineker saying it's perhaps the best football ever in the premier league!

Chelski were good, but not quite spoogetastic were they? You don't get full picture from highlights.
Bah you couldnt keep a clean sheet hehe

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter

They were good, Everton couldnt get near the ball. Theyvr could have played all day and they still wouldnt have scored, Chelsea played them off the park. They look good across the whole team. Very impressive going forward but strong at the vack as well. With playing 3 at the back Luis is moving forward into a sweeper position so hes not a risk for "sideshow bob" moments at the back giving goals away.

With no Europe i think they are a big contender for the title.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Looking forward to England's latest low point! #foreverbottomingout

gohan

FH is my second home
What's worse than you guys losing to the 'auld enemy'? the fact we lose to iceland!! hahahahahahahhahahhaha

Sorry, I mean good effort scotland ;)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Well they might as well start engraving "England" on the World Cup.

(Sterling was dross.)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The whole team was average, except maybe Rose and Lilana. Result was flattering.

That being said, press on from here. New manager (Might as well, fuck it) can't get any worse.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Rooneys first touch really is garbage.

Lallana best player again, Sterling made too many bad decisions and someone needs to tell Stones to stop pissing about with the ball so much.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Damn sterling was so shit. Running into coldesacs and two chances on goal. Should have scored but contrived to miss

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
England's best defence was Scotland's inability to shoot the ball on target.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom