Football The 2015/2016 Season Thread

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
You could argue that he was happy, you might even say he was... stoked...
hahaha-no.jpg

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
It must be fucking great working for a newspaper during transfer season; you can literally talk any old shite and it doesn't matter. As of this morning, United are in for:

Ronaldo
Muller
Zlatan
Cavani
Pedro
Ramos
Otamendi
Cillessen
Romero

Now, I would dearly love to see Zlatan and Ronaldo in the same team just to watch the ego explosion, but I'm not entirely sure I'd want to see it in the team I support.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
so how come Arsenal's club director is saying they've got a shedload of cash and barring a handful of players Wenger could be in the market for anyone they want, yet Wenger is saying this isn't case. Who is bullshitting here and what's the motive?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It's the standard Arsenal rubbish. They'll sign some magician in the last week of the window, it's just bullshit posturing and business as usual.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
It's the standard Arsenal rubbish. They'll sign some magician in the last week of the window, it's just bullshit posturing and business as usual.
Dont need to with a fit danny welbeck.

CorNokZ

"We got Özil! This is our year!"

"We got Carzola! This is our year!"

"We got Sanchez! This is our year!"

"We got Cech and can sign whoever we want! This is our year!"

And end up 4th etc

This is basically every Arsenal fan I know

soze

I am a FH squatter
so how come Arsenal's club director is saying they've got a shedload of cash and barring a handful of players Wenger could be in the market for anyone they want, yet Wenger is saying this isn't case. Who is bullshitting here and what's the motive?
I have not heard Wenger say that we have no money, what I have heard is he will buy the player if he is the right fit and avalible for the right price. Which is the normal old shit. Our accounts show we have the money so that is true which means it comes down to
We have some money but not enought to buy and pay a £80m world class striker.
Wenger is too stuck in his ways to admit he will win nothing with Giroud and Welbs.
Wenger is too stuck in his ways to pay more than he thinks a player is worth.
Wenger actually thinks Theo and Jack will stay fit this season and that will give us enough to win.
We have tried to buy a worldie but the club and or player told us to fuck off.

There is talk that our main target is that Lyon guy (who is shit hot on Fifa) and that over the weekend he will do a Medical in preperation for a Giroud + cash transfer but that shounds a bit too good to be true.

soze

I am a FH squatter
"We got Özil! This is our year!"

"We got Carzola! This is our year!"

"We got Sanchez! This is our year!"

"We got Cech and can sign whoever we want! This is our year!"

And end up 4th etc

This is basically every Arsenal fan I know
Don't be such a dick head. We finished 3rd.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Another 5 or 6 years of 3rd and you might start finishing in 2nd! Baby steps. :)

Embattle

FH is my second home
I would say this might well be a good year for Arsenal, however even with Petr Čech I'm not sure the Arsenal defense is good enough to win the premier league.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
People in glass houses...should probably shut up.
Absolutely. :) I just can't resist having a dig at Arsenal no matter how stupid it looks given our position.

And anyway, this is obviously going to be our year. And Wenger will retire within the next 5 years, a new manager will come in and not be able to continue his work so the "project" will falter. Arsenal (and their recent "success" on a tight budget) is all Wenger, when he leaves it will be a massive blow. Hopefully.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Who do you support @caLLous?

You're French so I'm guessing Man Utd.

CorNokZ

José came out after today's training and spoke to the press about the condition some of his players are in and pointed out that Courtois in particular looked great; he didn't allow a single goal from more than two thousand shots!

He also retorted that him and Falcao will be training with the rest of the team again tomorrow

Marc

FH is my second home
I don't know which was more impressive. That elbow smash from Zlatan on terry that Jon Jones would have been proud of, or the fact John Terry didn't go down.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
And we've managed to get rid of Chiriches and Kaboul and hopefully Adebayor! Good times.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Better second half but still seem to forget that either side or above the goal doesn't count.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom