Football The 2014/2015 Season Thread

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
About time too. We won't see the effects for a couple of seasons but it should go some way to leveling the playing field a bit.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Rio ferdinands wife has died of cancer :(. Must be pretty young i guess

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
No offence to any Newcastle fans...but I really hope they go down, just to see the look on Cashly's face.

I can see them losing all 3 of their remaining fixtures too.

Himse

FH is my second home
Tactics, attitude, ownership, everything is just toilet.

4-1-2-3? Asking to get battered in midfield.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
No offence to any Newcastle fans...but I really hope they go down, just to see the look on Cashly's face.

Unfortunately a lot of Newcastle fans are in a similar mindset. I'm so apathetic towards Newcastle now I couldn't give a toss if we go down.

Newcastle are actually hilarious.
Imagine supporting a stable club with aspirations and who play entertaining football? Sounds hella boring!

Hawkwind

FH is my second home

Trouble is they still get the Premiership money for the follow on season right? Albeit somewhat reduced. Always thought that was an unfair advantage in the Championship. Still, given the apparent apathy among the players I can see them going down.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Fully deserved by Chelsea, they may well have been boring in many of the games but it was necessary to win the points.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Damn almost forgot, Happy St Totteringham's Day to all the spuds fans :)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
United just signed Memphis Depay. Good start, wonder if that means Di Maria is Paris-bound...

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Or only telling half the story?

There are plenty of positive comments floating around on his coaching ability, but none that I've seen on his qualities as a manager.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Ive always likes Neuer, why is it fun to see him lose? :)

Feck, as a none native English speaker lose and loose are on of my biggest problems ;)
I can't stand his arrogance and his dreadful fucking face. He doesn't have the charm of a Zlatan to carry that arrogance, he just comes across as too German.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
That's great and all, but how often do you see my face? I'm not inconsiderate enough to have it all over TV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom