Football The 2014/2015 Season Thread

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
And that's that, with the FFP restrictions and fine from the league they might be forced to do things properly, it seems that post Harry they are at least trying. Those overpaid "stars" that got the related are going to get a wages reality check when they move on.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
How does Wilshere even get in Arsenals team. He's so fucking over rated. He had one good game against Barca about 3 years ago and he's done fuck all since aside from constantly running into the opposition and losing the ball.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Well who saw that coming eh, Juventus through after knocking out Real Madrid....naturally this will result in the usual RM purge after some media hysteria ;)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
De Gea to stay at United, who will be buying Ronaldo and Bale, but in return sends them RVP and a buttload of cash. Zlatan seems done in PSG and never played in the Premier League. He too will join United. Varane tells Ancelotti to go suck off Pepe and joins United too after a huge falling out with the manager and the club president. Pirlo wins the CL and has now achieved all he can at Juve and looks for a new challenge. Van Gaal accepts him with open arms.

Arsenal buys a 17y old French unknown winger and collapses right after Christmans

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I hear rumours Arsenal are to reveal a new English player, some 26 year old attacking midfielder, super quick too.

CorNokZ

We won the cup. What the fuck did you win?

I am drunk, fuck you! We won! You're in the championship!

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Well Aston Villa fell apart there! Fastest hat trick in premier history, and think Southampton could have scored 15 if theyd bothered 2nd half but they eased off.

CorNokZ

Very moving seeing Gerrard enter the field. I am by no means a Liverpool fan but i respect him very much

Gray

FH is my second home
de241b90-fbdd-11e4-b954-d32209bcc56c_seatcards.jpg

I think Mr Hart will be laughing his arse well and truely off after this!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Well with top 4 safe, I would be quite happy (happy? Not unhappy) to see United lose to Hull on the final day. If West Ham even hold Newcastle to a draw, the barcodes are down; which would be the best thing that could happen to a once proud club.

CorNokZ

Why? Because he can kick a ball? The man's an absolute cunt.
The man had all chances to go to another club and win the league when he was in his prime, but he stayed with Liverpool. Even when the rest of the team were dog shit. He has always been in Liverpool. Very few footballers would have stayed. He's in the league with Del Piero and Buffon imo

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
The man had all chances to go to another club and win the league when he was in his prime, but he stayed with Liverpool. Even when the rest of the team were dog shit. He has always been in Liverpool. Very few footballers would have stayed. He's in the league with Del Piero and Buffon imo
Hes a bit silly then. He could have had much better wages and probably played in the champions league year in year out. As will be seen next year he is replaceable. It will be like he was never here in august.

DaGaffer

So he's stupid cunt then?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Everything that is wrong with football, summed up in two posts. Gratz both.

DaGaffer

Everything that is wrong with football, summed up in two posts. Gratz both.

If you think Gerrard somehow deserves props for his loyalty to Liverpool you're deluded; he's a scally from a long line of scallies who was more than happy being the big man around town (with the odd smack in the face for plebs who got uppity to boot). If he'd have gone to Chelsea he'd have been just another footballer in London.

CorNokZ

Hes a bit silly then. He could have had much better wages and probably played in the champions league year in year out. As will be seen next year he is replaceable. It will be like he was never here in august.
Yeah, and he would have been just another footballer and forgotten a year after he retired. Now at least a whole club will remember him as their captain and be respected.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Yeah he got off being the big man. Wouldnt have made it any other place. Would have been lost in the crowd. He never really made it for england. Never really excelled there.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Deserving because of how dreadful we are to watch or because of they way we're 'operated'? My money's on both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom