Football The 2012 / 2013 Season Thread

gohan

FH is my second home
They may be better off financially if they can get into League 2 than Division 1 of the Scottish League? Not sure.
surely they would have to start as non league? I don't see why an English club should suffer and not get their promotion/another team get relegated just to accomadate a team that can't control their finances

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Are Spuds fans not worried about the High line defence with you ageing and injury prone defence or do you anticipate a clear out.

Kaboul is quick, as are both the fullbacks.

Gallas isn't, King is permacrocked and Dawson isn't good enough IMO. He's ok as a backup but not a first rate player. They need to bring a good defender in who has some decent pace and I don't think it'd be an issue for them.

Everz

FH is my second home
Zeli unsettled :(.

Let the poaching begin...

Everz

FH is my second home
CORN! or any danes.

What Stale like for bringing youth through, any good?

Everz

FH is my second home
surely they would have to start as non league? I don't see why an English club should suffer and not get their promotion/another team get relegated just to accomadate a team that can't control their finances

They will never and I repeat never be allowed into the English Leagues. Gretna were not allowed back and the only reason Methyr were allowed back when they reformed was because the previous club existed in the English Leagues.

Rangers/Celtic will never and should never be part of the English system.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
They will never and I repeat never be allowed into the English Leagues. Gretna were not allowed back and the only reason Methyr were allowed back when they reformed was because the previous club existed in the English Leagues.

Rangers/Celtic will never and should never be part of the English system.

I don't see why not. If they do they should start at the bottom though, like any other new team to the English football league. If that happened I honestly don't think they would make it out the championship though.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
CORN! or any danes.

What Stale like for bringing youth through, any good?
If they have the quality he'll use them. Mathias "Zanka" Jørgensen who was sold to PSV became a starter in before he turned twenty and even became captain at the age of 22. In less important matches he'd pretty much always use a couple of youths. To name two you have Kenneth Zohore and Thomas Delaney. Zohore was sold to Fiorentina at the age of 19. He uses a combination depending on the situation

soze

I am a FH squatter
Rangers newco have been denied entrance to the SPL. All that is left now is for the SFA to decide if they go into the 3rd or 1st division. if it is 3rd division I would not be surprised to see the new owner fold the club or try the English FA.

eksdee

FH is my second home
Jebus. It's just a bout of meningitus. It's snoggers disease - spreads like wildfire at university 'cause of the sexual antics :)

Just got picked to play in the Olympics, which he said he wanted to do. Sad if he misses out due to illness.

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Holy shit, there will be riots in Glasgow when I get back in a month Oo

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
http://robinvanpersie.com/2012/07/04/update-for-the-fans/ CU Van Persie :) I knew it :)

"Robin van Persie has announced he will not be extending his contract at Arsenal, with a statement on his official website reading: "I’ve thought long and hard about it, but I have decided not to extend my contract. You guys, the fans, have of course the right to disagree with my view and decision and I will always respect your opinions.""

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
anyone got his phone number? southampton is lovely this time of year

gohan

FH is my second home
anyone got his phone number? southampton is lovely this time of year
that's what I was told when I was coaxed down here! Don't do it RVP the weather is shite!!!!!!

gohan

FH is my second home
Will he leave this summer? Cash in or amke him see out his contract? Hard one, he won't be worth alot cos clubs now know he isn't staying. Bit shit of him to anounce it like that, would have been better to agree with the club about leaving, sign a new deal and get the club his real value.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Will he leave this summer? Cash in or amke him see out his contract? Hard one, he won't be worth alot cos clubs now know he isn't staying. Bit shit of him to anounce it like that, would have been better to agree with the club about leaving, sign a new deal and get the club his real value.
The way he has done it makes me believe he will be leaving for a new club this summer for quite a small fee (£15m and under)..

At least Arsenal still have Chamakh.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
They may well make him see out his contract, or at least till January. They are financially well off, so £20million here or there will not mean much, and it will allow them a period of transition to adopt to a new system whilst still having RVP there as an option.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I have two ways of seeing this. 1st it is good that we will not have a summer of will he won't he. The 2nd is that he has just fucked us on the transfer free if we decide to sell him.

And £15m can fuck off unless he is refusing to play RVP goals could be the difference between 4th and 5th so unless they offer CL qualification money keeping him for a season is worth losing the money.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
The way he has done it makes me believe he will be leaving for a new club this summer for quite a small fee (£15m and under)..

At least Arsenal still have Chamakh.
They could always call back Bendtner

Marc

FH is my second home
He obviously wants to win trophies, especially at his age so the only real likely destinations are City, Barcelona or Real madrid (cant see him going to italy)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom