Football The 2012 / 2013 Season Thread

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Jores Okore to Villa. Great purchase. Chelsea almost had him this winter, but he turned them down because he would never get any playing time, which will be more likely in Villa
I seem to remember him being beastly against us whenever we played last.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
1Fatboy_reacts.gif

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Who cares? If he does play for us again it won't be at DL. He's actually decent as an attacking player, just can't defend for shit.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I spent an embarrassing amount of time looking at that before I saw what was lol about it. :(

soze

I am a FH squatter
Hearts have been utterly shafted by the owner. When he came in people thought he was an Abramobitch but he was just a crook. He bought in players with money he loaned to Hearts but when he sold them the money went right into his bank. The club were never one of the big boys but they were much worse off for having a rich owner.

He also had a chance to sell the club to the fans but he wanted all of the debt plus millions in profit. My Dad is a life long Hearts fan and he is so angry over this.

rynnor

Rockhound
Liverpool trying to sign an Armenian striker for a reputed 20mil.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Will someone explain Joe Kinnear to me? I'm all for care in the community, but what the fuck man?

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Will someone explain Joe Kinnear to me? I'm all for care in the community, but what the fuck man?

It's got to be a joke, no statement from the club at all. It's abit weird :p

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
It's got to be a joke, no statement from the club at all. It's abit weird :p

???

It was announced this morning. 3 year deal. He is in control of all football matters. Carr and Pardew must report to him.

:D :D :D

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Australia, Iran and South Korea qualify (South Korea already did so last week barring ridiculous results).

Uzbekistan narrowly missed out, will have to go to playoffs instead (which they'll lose).

STUART PEARCE NO LONGER U21 MANAGER \o/ \o/ \o/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom