Football The 2012 / 2013 Season Thread

soze

I am a FH squatter
If the teaser is showing the colors of our new kit it could be... interesting. I have always fancied a black third strip. The away strip should be yellow and blue.

awakitteaser_475x110.jpg

eksdee

FH is my second home
That Italy Spain game has to be one of the most entertaining 0-0's I've ever seen. Great game. Sad for Italy, felt they deserved to win it over the 90mins. If only they'd taken one of the many chances they had.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Paulinho to Spurs apparently. Good buy, but I bet spurs fans wish that £17m was going toward a striker.
There is (or there was :( ) a rumour about us going for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang from Saint-Etienne. He would be epic at WHL I think, he's young and he's got buckets of talent and ability. Apparently Levy has given AVB more to spend because he's staying and *apparently* Bale isn't going anywhere.

*crosses everything*

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
That Italy Spain game has to be one of the most entertaining 0-0's I've ever seen. Great game. Sad for Italy, felt they deserved to win it over the 90mins. If only they'd taken one of the many chances they had.

Even the penalties were ridiculous, it took the whole team getting to their defenders before they missed one. Was dying to see Casillas and Buffon to take one against each other :D

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
noocassel man have been linked to him today
Yeah, that sucks. And Kinnear is REALLY going to struggle with his name.

Why somebody of his ability would choose a mid-table (sorry) team like NUFC ahead of Spurs is beyond me, though.

It looks like David Villa is getting more and more likely though. He's got a good few years of awesome left in him yet, I reckon.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
We've been being linked with him for the best part of a year now, most of the time when this happens though nothing materialises, see Douglas, Bony etc. Only one it ever happened with was Debuchy.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
We're in for Damiao apparently. Not seen him play but would be worth it just to annoy spurs fans.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I heard on the radio Fifa are apparently set for emergency talks about moving the World Cup away from Brazil next week.Does anyone think this could happen or are they just after some oil money?

Also megadave are you ready for tomorrow? It's tradition!

megadave

I am a FH squatter
I'd completely forgotten actually :p

Looking at the start of the thread; none of us predicted United to win the league, what a bunch of fools we are.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Soze, English press bullshit. FIFA will not move the world cup, it would be an admission that they have contributed to social and political unrest, and they won't do that.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
confed cup at 11

Brazil: Júlio César; Dani Alves, Thiago Silva, David Luiz, Marcelo; Hernanes, Paulinho, Oscar; Hulk, Fred, Neymar.
Spain: Casillas; Arbeloa, Piqué, Sergio Ramos, Jordi Alba; Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta; Pedro, Fernando Torres, Mata.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I did not see it happening I honestly though if they met it would just be to prompt Brazil to send some bribes over.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
Our press saying Mata was picked ahead of Cesc due to his better mobility with Dani Alves in mind! Let's hope it works

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Shame all the football sounds are drowned out cant here the refs whistle or the usual sound of the ball being kicked. It seems to be losing something for e because of that

soze

I am a FH squatter
Cheating little cunt. You don't need to get shot to win a free kick.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
no i moaning that there seems to be no pitch side mics picking up the whistle and stuff ..

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Yeah I agree. I'm turning this off and going to bed because I can't hear the whistle.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
The dagos look a bit lost and flustered here. Great to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom