Football The 2012 / 2013 Season Thread

soze

I am a FH squatter
Yaya Sanogo is seemingly a done deal. Never heard of him but he is young French and dirt cheap seems like an Arsenal player.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Gus Poyet's been sacked by Brighton midway through being a pundit in the Spain v Nigeria game thats currently playing :p

Embattle

FH is my second home
Very weird position for him to be in, answering questions on his dismissal during the half time :)

megadave

I am a FH squatter
What's he not being honest about? You think they told him before publishing it?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yes, I think it'd highly likely poyet was informed and he's using the media to gain sympathy.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
From Jens Lehmann's website:

BNhHgeCCIAA-nGz.jpg

Oh Jens. You're still brilliantly mad. :D

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Looks like you were bank on the money Ch3tan

FOOTBALL
Brighton and Hove Albion release a statement regarding the dismissal of Gus Poyet.
It reads: "In relation to comments made by Gus Poyet on BBC Match of the Day last night, the club would like to point out that its disciplinary panel considered the matter on the afternoon of Friday 21 June and for most of Saturday 22 June.
"The club spent much of Sunday 23rd June in discussion with Gus and his representatives. For legal reasons we cannot say anything about the content of those discussions but Gus was well aware, before he appeared on the BBC last evening, that his dismissal was pending.
"Given Gus has a right to appeal the decision to dismiss him, the club will not be making any further comment on this matter at this time."

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
So tevez has finally buggered off to be closer to Argentina..,. By moving to Italy, lol.

Also isco joined real. Bad luck shitty.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Just looking back through the last few days of transfers. Andy Carroll, 15mil. Has football gone mad?

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Strange buy for Cardiff that. £8m on an unproven 18yo striker.

georgie

FH is my second home
Except that he's 20. :p

As a new club with not much pull you need to take these chances I suppose. Will add another dimension to our forward line, our current big man is a bit like Bambi on ice.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
impressive penalties from both sides there.

wanted Italy to win though :(

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Damn shame for Italy first team I seen stop the Spanish machine working in a while

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Paulinho to Spurs apparently. Good buy, but I bet spurs fans wish that £17m was going toward a striker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom