Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Ormorof

FH is my second home
lol no i hadnt that is absurd, and the assistant didnt see it either...

maybe they have a point with a referee behind the goal... :p

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Well a bit of quality around Ben Arfa up front will do us the world of good.

got a decent team coming together really, strong defence and mobile attack, just need a bit of depth and i'm relatively optimistic about the coming season so far.

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Thats a sign of things to come!!! Chelsea Legends 5-4 United Legends!!

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Ah bah that was qualifiers, its Chelsea vs United in finals tho!

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
How is your old timers beating uniteds old timer a sign of things to come?

*boggle*

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Pointing out your senility is winning, not whining.

In other news, england womens team showing how it should be done.

No, it is pointing out that I have it set to 20 posts per page and don't go back reading multiple pages, nothing more. Change the record.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
When you take the rod out of your arse, I may :) Until then, meh.

Well a bit of quality around Ben Arfa up front will do us the world of good.

got a decent team coming together really, strong defence and mobile attack, just need a bit of depth and i'm relatively optimistic about the coming season so far.

That didn't take long, only two pages(?) ago you were bemoaning Ashley's lack of spending!

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Don't spam this thread with your girlish nonsense, we have a spam thread for that. Talk about football.

Good England goal from the Arsenal lass today. Anyone catch Chile 2 - 1 Mexico? Was it a good game?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Don't spam this thread with your girlish nonsense, we have a spam thread for that. Talk about football.

Good England goal from the Arsenal lass today. Anyone catch Chile 2 - 1 Mexico? Was it a good game?

Are you blind? There was a post about the women's win, and a comment on Newcastle's spending in my last two posts.

The AIDS has clearly moved to your eyes.

What did you think of Scholes brutally honest assessment of your boys team?

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
High time Wazzer's title was changed to Wizard of Aids methinks.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I was pre-empting the replyathon, hush you.

Scholes speaks now does he? Who cares what he's said? I don't. :)

Corran

Part of the furniture
I was pre-empting the replyathon, hush you.

Scholes speaks now does he? Who cares what he's said? I don't. :)

Im sure alot more people care about what he says then the single person that cares about what you say.. . . . the single person being you!!! :p

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
No-one can care more about what I say than me, saying the opposite shows you don't know me. :D

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
When you take the rod out of your arse, I may :) Until then, meh.

That didn't take long, only two pages(?) ago you were bemoaning Ashley's lack of spending!

well we've started in the right direction anyway :) Picked up another french u19 international as well, not sure why we're suddenly the baguette brigade but the signings seem decent. Still a fair chunk of the Carroll money left though so my original point does still stand.

Only worry is now Clichy's moved, the left back roundabout will begin, and enrique is still in the big clubs sights.....

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
well we've started in the right direction anyway :) Picked up another french u19 international as well, not sure why we're suddenly the baguette brigade but the signings seem decent. Still a fair chunk of the Carroll money left though so my original point does still stand.

Only worry is now Clichy's moved, the left back roundabout will begin, and enrique is still in the big clubs sights.....

Did you not listen to Pardew on Radio newcastle last night?

Alot of the Carrol money is going to be pumped back into the club via youth development, the rest is being used as wages/fees/agent fees.

Theres not gonna be 3-4 8 million pound signings!

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Did you not listen to Pardew on Radio newcastle last night?

Alot of the Carrol money is going to be pumped back into the club via youth development, the rest is being used as wages/fees/agent fees.

Theres not gonna be 3-4 8 million pound signings!

Nope hadn't heard that. Wasn't expecting them to blow it all, but youth development is a good way to go.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Nope hadn't heard that. Wasn't expecting them to blow it all, but youth development is a good way to go.

Llambias has just been quoted saying something similar, the players despite being g free transfers still have fees associated with them. Tbh non can argue with regards to ashley ideas, he wants to make it a viable business. But you need top players and top wages to sustain that success. Whether he does it or not who knows.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
To be fair, Pool just paid 20million for Henderson, Villa are going to want parity for someone who is a better player now.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
To be fair, Pool just paid 20million for Henderson, Villa are going to want parity for someone who is a better player now.

Yeah I understand that but Liverpool bought potential with Henderson, Downing has peaked and it isn't that impressive. If he is worth £20 million then Nani is worth £30 million easily, that is how mad the current market is.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Why the fuck are we turning in to England's B team, have all our board turned into clueless idiots all of a sudden? WTF

Downing is OK, but if we want to get back in to the top 4 and challenge for the title any time soon, we need someone better..

20m on Downing is just... words can not explain.

I hope we get Juan Manuel Mata instead...... we been sniffing around him for years ..

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Why the fuck are we turning in to England's B team, have all our board turned into clueless idiots all of a sudden? WTF

Downing is OK, but if we want to get back in to the top 4 and challenge for the title any time soon, we need someone better..

20m on Downing is just... words can not explain.

I hope we get Juan Manuel Mata instead...... we been sniffing around him for years ..

It is madness mate, that kind of cash can buy much much better and as you said, help you get back in the Champions League. Downing just isn't good enough for that level of football, he is a decent enough Premier League player and that is the extent of his ability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom