Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Im loving the signings Sunderland have made so far and if the rumours about the Man Utd trio are correct we could have a interesting season ahead!

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
not the start to the tournament that Argentina would have wanted though, scraping a draw.

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
Couple of papers this morning reporting that Walcott might be on his way to Chelski. Nasri, Fabregas, Clichy and Walcott all out?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Time to build for the future...again.

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
i don't like the way this transfer window is going for arsenal i can see us not getting CL if we have a mass exodus :(

megadave

I am a FH squatter
I wonder what the fanboys think of this

Manchester City transfer news: ex Manchester United star Cristiano Ronaldo dismisses move away from Real Madrid while Jose Mourinho is still in charge - News - MirrorFootball.co.uk

Ronaldo went on: “It’s flattering to be offered like £20m a year – it’s very good, but I spoke to my agent and I think it’s better to stay in *Madrid because this year we’re going to be the best. This *season we are going to be a big force. Jose Mourhino is staying at Madrid so I stay. If he went to Chelsea then I would have left. I would have gone to Manchester City. But now he’s staying, I’m *staying.”

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I'll believe it when I see it tbh. Mam city throwing wages like that are damaging the game.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I'll believe it when I see it tbh. Mam city throwing wages like that are damaging the game.

Yep, they have zero intention of complying with the financial fair play rules.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
so.... we are supporting Paraguay?

"Paraguayan model Larissa Riquelme has promised to strip naked if the team win the Copa America. She made similar claims at the 2010 World Cup in South Africa but to no avail, with her nation being eliminated by eventual winners Spain in the quarter-finals."

from the beeb

eksdee

FH is my second home
Larissa+Riquelme+%25282%2529.jpg

I've found my new team.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
tbh this

ch3t is the worst he is full of rage about liverpool despite the fact he's from london so the local rivalry doesn't even effect him on a day to day lvl. cho and corran are genrally quite level headed, will bait cos some people on here LOVE to bite but genrally give creit wher credit is due

Now who is baiting? See sig please :)

Spent the weekend with arsenal fans, and they couldn't give a shit about clichy. They also think they'll lose nasri, cesc and arshavin; my cousin's season ticket renewal is on hold depending on who is signed to replace them.

I think Wenger needs to clean out tbh, some great players who also fail to produce when it matters. This could be a great opportunity to build a new team IF the board lets him spend ( I don't believe the money's ever really been there, Wenger is too soft and accepts being made a scapegoat each year.)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
So Clichy has signed for City. Enrique to replace him at Arse? Gibbs is too injury prone to rely on. How much would Newcastle want? I'm guessing at least 15mill.

no surprise to see that as the new season approaches Newcastle have spent shag all of the £35 million that Ashley pocketed for selling Carroll......
:(

He's invested over a £150million into the club remember. You've made 4 signings already haven't you?

megadave

I am a FH squatter
7m is a good deal for Man City but it seems a bit pointless, he's not really an improvement for them.

Baines is another possibility for Arsene but i expect it'll be some random guy from ligue 2 ;)

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I wonder what the fanboys think of this

Manchester City transfer news: ex Manchester United star Cristiano Ronaldo dismisses move away from Real Madrid while Jose Mourinho is still in charge - News - MirrorFootball.co.uk

Ronaldo went on: “It’s flattering to be offered like £20m a year – it’s very good, but I spoke to my agent and I think it’s better to stay in *Madrid because this year we’re going to be the best. This *season we are going to be a big force. Jose Mourhino is staying at Madrid so I stay. If he went to Chelsea then I would have left. I would have gone to Manchester City. But now he’s staying, I’m *staying.”

Cristiano Ronaldo's post "The Sunday Mirror publishes a..." on WhoSay

"The Sunday Mirror publishes an interview with me today. All that content is false. I have never spoke with the newspaper, and never made those statements"

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It's almost as funny as the daily fail claiming to have quotes from Fergie this weekend. Fergie, giving quotes to a paper he's banned from United press conferences. Heh.

Lethul

FH is my second home
So Clichy has signed for City. Enrique to replace him at Arse? Gibbs is too injury prone to rely on. How much would Newcastle want? I'm guessing at least 15mill.

He's invested over a £150million into the club remember. You've made 4 signings already haven't you?

15m for Enrique, the transfer fees have really gone insane this season! :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
15m for Enrique, the transfer fees have really gone insane this season! :p

What do you think a realistic fee for Enrique is? Young, and very highly rated. Great performances in an average team last season.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
He's also one of the best players at the club. Gets his job done, no fuss, and no primadonna crap.

would be really disappointed to lose him, given we havent spent the Carroll sale money yet, its not like we need the cash. Unless Ashley needs another XXXXXL tracksuit...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom