Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Deacon? Saw him a few times at Reserve level. Can't say he ever really impressed at the club, despite being capable. Doubt he'll be a premier league standard player once he's matured.

Cool ta, got a few macams in my office and they were wondering if anyone knew anything about him as he has only been given a year contract.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
What a fucking cunt. Did you see the Tevez interview? He said Manchester is small and has two restaurants, even Wilmslow which is a small town where the ignorant cunt lived has at least half a dozen good places to eat. Manchester has dozens of decent restaurants, it isn't London or anywhere near in that regard but then London is the capital and a city of what 13 million? Manchester is 1/10th the size of London but it more than matches most British cities for food. He goes on to mention the weather, well he knew all about the weather when he played for West Ham, then when he played for United and it still didn't stop him signing for mega wages at City did it? Greedy fucker with no backbone using his children as an excuse to force his way out of a contract at a club who have been insanely loyal to him. I hate City with a passion but they deserve much much better from that fucking toad of a man.

After winning the European Cup he said he loved Manchester and would love to sign for life with United, that was said long after his wife had become depressed and fucked off back home. The bloke is a born liar, he will say anything to get himself a better deal or a move with a fat signing on fee. Ugly poxed face Argie mercenary bastard.

BBC Sport - Striker Carlos Tevez wants to leave Manchester City

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
"Uruguay have started this game like they've got somewhere to be at full-time. Frantic pace to their play. I fear for Peru here."

Iain Macintosh, without a doubt my favorite person on twitter :D.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Yeah, some of his tweets are amazing.

He likened the Czech Republic trying to close down Spain in the U21s to a man trying to catch fog in a net :D

megadave

I am a FH squatter
we all know manchester is a shit hole, chill out, nobody cares :p

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Peru 1 up, Uruguay napping at the back.

A goal in the Copa America \o/

megadave

I am a FH squatter
What level and who were we playing?
u17s vs Germany. To be fair Germany were much better but got complacent at 3-0 up and conceded a couple of goals. England's defence and especially keeper was suspect, but what do you expect when in the last game he conceded from an opposition goalkeepers freekick? :p

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Wonder if Tevez will actually accept a pay-cut to get his oh-so-desired move? Or just stick around earning loads and moaning :p I'd go with option two if it was me!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Wonder if Tevez will actually accept a pay-cut to get his oh-so-desired move? Or just stick around earning loads and moaning :p I'd go with option two if it was me!

He thinks Real Madrid will be desperate enough to pay through the nose just to compete for the league next year and he may well be right.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Fucking hell cho, this threads only just started and you are at it! Read before posting :)

Calaen

I'd imagine the ball will start rolling now on the bigger transfers!!!

Can't believe QPR would not sanction the purchase of makail smith for 2.5 million, the clubs going straight back down with that attitude!

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
I'd imagine the ball will start rolling now on the bigger transfers!!!

Can't believe QPR would not sanction the purchase of makail smith for 2.5 million, the clubs going straight back down with that attitude!

Yeah I know such a pain the chairman and owners had a tiff now nothings being done, We even let go of some players so their should be room in the wages department.
I just hope its not the case of not doing anything to help warnock then at x-mas being low in the table, then getting rid of him for one of their "high profile" managers.

Calaen

Yeah I know such a pain the chairman and owners had a tiff now nothings being done, We even let go of some players so their should be room in the wages department.
I just hope its not the case of not doing anything to help warnock then at x-mas being low in the table, then getting rid of him for one of their "high profile" managers.

It may well be they don't care and simply get the profits from the hiked up ticket prices.

I hate it when a team/manager over performs and the board don't back them to give them a chance. I remember when Billy Davies brought Derby up through the play offs and he fought with the board for backing for the whole season and got jack shit.

Lethul

FH is my second home

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom