Football The 2010/2011 Season Thread

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'd much rather have Joe Cole, but not a big fan of either of em :p

Hope it works out alright tho!

The biggest problem is leftback after selling Insua and losing Aurelio

Because it's never too early in the season to have a go at Liverfool fans....

You are saying you did not rate Benyayoun, your best attacking player of the last two seasons? No wonder people take the piss out of scouse fans.

soze

I am a FH squatter

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Its also the sun, a fairly substantial pinch of salt with that please.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Because it's never too early in the season to have a go at Liverfool fans....

You are saying you did not rate Benyayoun, your best attacking player of the last two seasons? No wonder people take the piss out of scouse fans.

I never really liked Benny, always hold on to the ball to long and can't shoot. He was good at the end of the season two seasons ago. Other than that he haven't been spectacular imho.

Lethul

FH is my second home
The part i like most now is the players saying he is a massive star and the future of the team and the manager and president saying he is only worth 29 mil lol.

Aye, if they want him that bad at least make a bid that matches the player :p

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
And everyone else at Arsenal?
Agreed. Wenger always tends to handle himself with dignity when transfers are concerned imo. This is echoed in the fact he doesn't charge stupid money for players (Henry to Barca for £16m in the same season that Darren Bent went for £16.5m being the case in point) and doesn't pay stupid money.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Harry Redknapps comments on Joe Cole moving to Liverpool throw fresh light onto the situation. Joe Cole does not seem the type to be in it only for the money, he appaears to be one of the few that don't jump around at every opporunity to get in the news.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!

1035: Manchester City have rubbished claims by Didier Drogba's agent that the club have been in contact about signing the Chelsea striker.
Thierno Seydi suggested in a radio interview that Drogba could leave Stamford Bridge before the transfer deadline and said there had already been dialogue with City.
But a City spokesperson said: "There has been absolutely no contact. We have not spoken to him and there is no foundation to this." (Press Association)

Calaen

It's almost as fun as the twat Ballotelli from Inter Milan, his agent keeps bigging him up saying City and United are interested in him, He's done fuck all. These agents should be tortured alive for making the players believe they are better than they were.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well City are apparently in Italy for talks with Inter over him.... more truth and substance to that story than the Drogba one.

Also, can you post a link to Redknapps comments, as I have no idea what they are.

Calaen

Balloteli would be a quality signing.

Based on his serious lack of discipline throughout his very short career? or his 10 goals in over 40 odd games last year? :p

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Based on his serious lack of discipline throughout his very short career? or his 10 goals in over 40 odd games last year? :p

based on his attributes in FM and his FM potential??

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Drogba's agent in engineering a better contract shocker.

Balloteli is an awesome player, most of his games are substitute appearances by the way. He is a bit of a prick but he gives as good as he gets.

Calaen

Drogba's agent in engineering a better contract shocker.

Balloteli is an awesome player, most of his games are substitute appearances by the way. He is a bit of a prick but he gives as good as he gets.

I don't disagree about him potentially being brilliant, but he's done nothing yet and isn't really setting it alight in Italy.

Everz

FH is my second home
I don't disagree about him potentially being brilliant, but he's done nothing yet and isn't really setting it alight in Italy.

Hence why he's considered Italy's future and a huge prospect? :s

Marc

FH is my second home
Ballotelli is an Immensely gifted player. I remember watching him in his first few games for Inter as a 16/17 year old, he looked as good a player at that age that I've seen. Has good pace when he wants to, very strong, tall, excellent touch, great shooting and passing, great set piece taker and can play left, right, up front with a partner or on his own up front. His attitude his borderline disgraceful, but I think his problem has just escalated in Italy to the point where he doesn't even care anymore. If City sign him, he could easily become a superstar of the league, Serie A doesn't really suit him, especially when they play him as a winger, but he would suit England really well if he could just add work rate to his game.

He could really be a top player, one of the world's best, but he needs to dedicate himself and he needs dedication from a club. Could become a player of Henry's level in England with the arsenal of attributes he has at his disposal, and I don't think it will be too hard to tap into his potential, especially as Mancini and Mario have a great relationship, at least I thought they did.

Calaen

Ballotelli is an Immensely gifted player. I remember watching him in his first few games for Inter as a 16/17 year old, he looked as good a player at that age that I've seen. Has good pace when he wants to, very strong, tall, excellent touch, great shooting and passing, great set piece taker and can play left, right, up front with a partner or on his own up front. His attitude his borderline disgraceful, but I think his problem has just escalated in Italy to the point where he doesn't even care anymore. If City sign him, he could easily become a superstar of the league, Serie A doesn't really suit him, especially when they play him as a winger, but he would suit England really well if he could just add work rate to his game.

He could really be a top player, one of the world's best, but he needs to dedicate himself and he needs dedication from a club. Could become a player of Henry's level in England with the arsenal of attributes he has at his disposal, and I don't think it will be too hard to tap into his potential, especially as Mancini and Mario have a great relationship, at least I thought they did.

I suppose the blatant racism chants that get hurled at him by the Italian fans does not help the kid either.

Calaen

Hence why he's considered Italy's future and a huge prospect? :s

Yet the Italians constantly berate him because of his colour saying he is a fake Italian?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom