Football The 2010/2011 Season Thread

eksdee

FH is my second home
how much time would you actually spend looking at her face though? :D

Corran

Part of the furniture
They really didn't do much wrong unless you are morally objected to hookers. Yes she was under the legal age for a prostitute, but well above the age of consent for sex in france (15). She was publicly stating that she was 20, and does not look 17.

The law is the law... but depends exactly how much they knew about her. Considering Ribery flew her across country borders to give himself birthday present then it possible he knew more then being let on.

So basically they will deny knowing her age, judge etc will go "ok off you go, we need you in the national team as we sucked" and that be the end of it. lol

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
The law is the law... but depends exactly how much they knew about her. Considering Ribery flew her across country borders to give himself birthday present then it possible he knew more then being let on.

So basically they will deny knowing her age, judge etc will go "ok off you go, we need you in the national team as we sucked" and that be the end of it. lol

She even denied they knew her age, she was masquerading as a 20 year old in the press at the time.

He probably did that because she was a good lay.

Anyway, moving on to football:

BBC Sport - Football - Donovan and Balotelli on Manchester City radar

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
oh yeh, she looks weird as feck, still hammer nevertheless.

Ye, every1 here would ride her ofc, but would you pay for it if you were a soccer superstar with loads of $$$$ in your account???
C'mon, fake blonde, plastic tits and a piercing??
you can find 109328019832 of the same copy&paste birds any saturday nite at your local club and it wont cost you €2000...:twak:

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Martin O'neil press conference: He met Milner at the end of last season and offered to make him the highest paid player by far at Villa. Milner and his agents rejected the deal and said they wanted to keep their options open in regards to other clubs.

O'Neil has said that if City or another club meet Villa's valuation of Milner, they will let him speak to that club.

If Milner goes to Man shitty, he needs a fucking slap.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
He can come to the mighty blues of London instead, where he'd actually get game time :p

Everz

FH is my second home
Potential top 4 club vs 5-7th place?

It's a no brainer really for him to want to keep his options, Villa aren't going anywhere soon but further down the league table, and shown nothing in this window so far that there trying to build.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I don't think he's wrong to leave Villa, although I think he possibly owes them a bit more time for getting him out of the joke that is Newcastle. I think he's silly to consider City when they aren't in the champs league. I'd respect him if he went Arse, Chelski or United. That would show more ambition than greed.

Everz

FH is my second home
Probably owes them alot for having faith to buy him from Lolcastle, but yeh abit more ambition would go amiss, but would he be first team at any of the others? I suspect at City he would.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Milner would be first team at Arsenal, Chelski or United. city is the one place this wouldn't be gaurenteed, as it stands, they have far, far too many midfielders.

Everz

FH is my second home
Yeh thats what I was saying meant to say 'suspect he wouldnt' be edit timer ran out. Chelski may the best place for him to go tbh.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Arsenal would not but him his English passport means he will cost too much for us.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well it seems whoever he signs for will have to pay the asking price - £30million. I feel that is actually a fair price given his form, talent and age.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Wasn't Milner playing centre-mid last year for a bit with Villa?

With Deco looking likely to move back to Brazil next week, that leaves us with Lampard, Essien, Mikel and Yossi as our established central midfield players.

Coupled with his ability to play out on the right wing, i'd like to think Carlo consider Milner.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
So Gosling has moved to LOLcastle, pretty poor show of loyalty from him to Everton, who rated him very highly.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
But Newcastle are a massif club, don't you know? :p

TBF Everton have some very good players ahead of him in the pecking order, he'll get much more playing time at Newcastle.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yeah I know this, just think it's poor show. If he wanted to go so bad I'm sure he could have done a deal whereby he signs a 1 year deal and gets transfer listed so that Everton can recoup a nominal fee. Say a £1million or so.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Apparently Sevilla are in for Arteta. I don't know why Arteta still wastes his time at Everton when he could easily walk into a lot of Champion's League teams.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
I don't know why any bigger clubs havent gone for him, infact i think anyone in Everton's midfield could get into a top four club.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
26121422.jpg

thank you Paul <3 looking forward to the match.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I don't know why any bigger clubs havent gone for him, infact i think anyone in Everton's midfield could get into a top four club.

He was looking for first team football something neither Everton or the Big 5? could offer him. But Newcastle a big club rebuilding can offer it to him i suppose.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
hahahaha, tottenham stand more chance of making it than you. and they're a bunch of useless fucking yids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom