Football The 2010/2011 Season Thread

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad

¿lol Pi Qué?

1279026690796.jpg

megadave

I am a FH squatter
You and I both know he wants to come back to barca. hes given eveything to Arsenal after you stole him but now your club wont do the right thing, instead keeping him against his will at a place he doesnt want to be at. Its like Slavery.
That's bullshit. You're club are so fucking arrogant they refuse to pay what he is blatently worth.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Barca can't really afford him, I really don't know why they're bothering.

I think losing Cesc is a sore point. It was not at the time as they did not rate him. But now they apparently get asked at the board meetings when they will bring him home. So although im sure the current president and manager know they don't need him they bow down and make a big public chase to keep everyone happy. Everyone apart from Cesc and Arsenal fans is more accurate.

For someone they love they really are shitting on Cesc he either stabs his boy hood club in the back or stabs Arsenal in the back. If they cared at all they would shut up untill they had agreed a fee with Arsenal rather than trying to make him demand a transfer.

You and I both know he wants to come back to barca. hes given eveything to Arsenal after you stole him but now your club wont do the right thing, instead keeping him against his will at a place he doesnt want to be at. Its like Slavery.
Too right we "stole" him we did not borrow him when will you people learn there is no take backs.

Bahumat

FH is my second home

Yeah cause slaves earn £100k a week and get all the luxuries a footballer gets.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
yeah, it's not like they're bad players. Robinho, Adriano, Requelme, Veron... And they're all doing very well in their own countries. It just shows that there are so much outside footy that affects them when playing I guess.

Marc

FH is my second home
That's bullshit. You're club are so fucking arrogant they refuse to pay what he is blatently worth.

We cant afford to pay it thats why!!!! :D

Hopefully he will play for free too

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Well he's been on holiday for the last month so why not steal the glory like a true Scouse :lol:

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Barca can't afford Fabregas, I also rate him higher than Xavi he gets a lot more goals and is far more influential!!!!

Marc

FH is my second home
Barca can't afford Fabregas, I also rate him higher than Xavi he gets a lot more goals and is far more influential!!!!

Hes not as good at Xavi yet but defo has the potential to be.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
The FA have schedueled an England game 3 days before the start of the season. How can they be that stupid ? :d

soze

I am a FH squatter
Cesc looks that good playing along side Denilson and Diaby. Inesta looks playing along side Xavi and Messi. :)

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Cesc looks that good playing along side Denilson and Diaby. Inesta looks playing along side Xavi and Messi. :)

Is that 'cause Fab is really quite bad but he's miles ahead of Denilson and Diaby?

;).

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Cesc stands out in a fucking good league, Xavi stands out in a shitty two-team league.

Marc

FH is my second home
New FIFA world rankings are out. England go up a place!!

Spain and Holland number 1 and 2

soze

I am a FH squatter
Is that 'cause Fab is really quite bad but he's miles ahead of Denilson and Diaby?

;).

If you work for or know anyone who works for Barcelona then yes that is exactly my point :)

Genedril

Part of the furniture
If you work for or know anyone who works for Barcelona then yes that is exactly my point :)

I'm sure someone here must do.....

Unless Barcelona are a Pro5 team in Bristol - then I might have kicked them recently.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Cesc stands out in a fucking good league, Xavi stands out in a shitty two-team league.

Apparently he also stands out in a Euro Cup, a World Cup and at least in 2 Champions League..... :rolleyes:

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
He didn't stand out for me in any of those.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
The FA have schedueled an England game 3 days before the start of the season. How can they be that stupid ? :d

i thought they always had an international friendly before season begins?

Marc

FH is my second home
He didn't stand out for me in any of those.

Except of course for winning euro 2008 player of the tournament, shortlisted for golden ball at this world cup and winning best midfielder of the 2009 champions league.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom