Football The 2010/2011 Season Thread

JingleBells

FH is my second home
I suppose the blatant racism chants that get hurled at him by the Italian fans does not help the kid either.

I believe the Inter fans had a banner that said something along the lines of "It's not that you're black, it's that you're shit"

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
haha thats a bit harsh for one of your own players though isnt it....

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Especially as he's probably the best Italian player around at the moment.

Everz

FH is my second home
Walsall got dicked on by our youngsters, drool worthy to keep them in there place.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Walsall got dicked on by our youngsters, drool worthy to keep them in there place.

i saw wallsall play at carrow road last year. without a doubt the most boring team i have ever seen play football. i'd have happily left at half-time if my little brother hadn't wanted to have stayed loads. it was november as well, bloody freezing. There was 1 shot on goal in the whole match, although naarch did have a goal disallowed for no apparent reason.

Everz

FH is my second home
Indeed, boring lot that still harping onto some bitter gripe with us, even though we couldn't give a rats ass about them, just nice to put them in there place now 'n'then and remind them that tinpot is where they belong.

Everz

FH is my second home
Indeed, boring lot that still harping onto some bitter gripe with us, even though we couldn't give a rats ass about them, just nice to put them in there place now 'n'then and remind them that tinpot is where they belong.

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Wolves turned my £7 into £10!!! tonight can liverpool and arsenal turn my £10 into £26!

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Chelsea won for me
United won for me
Arsenal won twice for me
U19 england won for me
U19 France won for me
Wolves won for me
then the bindipping scousers couldnt even beat a team called grasshoppers!!!!!!

Corran

Part of the furniture
Ribery and Benzema charged for paying for sex with the underage prostitute.

Wonder if the courts will make an example of them or just let htem away with it.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
They really didn't do much wrong unless you are morally objected to hookers. Yes she was under the legal age for a prostitute, but well above the age of consent for sex in france (15). She was publicly stating that she was 20, and does not look 17.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
article-1296305-093B7B67000005DC-128_233x359.jpg

doesntexactly look underage

eksdee

FH is my second home
mate i would, underage or not. grease her up and let it slide. who's in?

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
munter

If I was paying fat cash for it, I'd hope I could find a much better looking bird than that alien looking wench

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom