Football The 2009/2010 Season Thread

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
A week ago after speaking with Rooney it came out that Fergie said the camp was gripped by tension and didn't seem very happy. Obviously he wasn't going to come out and betray a confidence but at the same time he did indicate that something wasn't right. Then a couple of days later we have the whole JT trying to undermine Capello saga, there was definately something going on that we don't know about because it was plainly obvious those players were not playing for each other.

Marc

FH is my second home
or they could just play yaya toure and de jong. yaya toure was never really a DM, just african midfielders all seem to get assigned there. before joining barcelona he played more attacking, just as he does for ivory coast

And what about Barry?

I read somewhere that De Jong will be leaving

Marc

FH is my second home
A week ago after speaking with Rooney it came out that Fergie said the camp was gripped by tension and didn't seem very happy. Obviously he wasn't going to come out and betray a confidence but at the same time he did indicate that something wasn't right. Then a couple of days later we have the whole JT trying to undermine Capello saga, there was definately something going on that we don't know about because it was plainly obvious those players were not playing for each other.

Probably cos most of the england team think Terry's a ****. That said, as professionals, they should be able to put this to one side and play with him.

gohan

FH is my second home
can it be true? really? steven gerrard getting his sisters underage sister pregnant wouldn't stay out the press long, also he would be arrested for "rape"
i think it's some kind of rape when its consensual but 1 is underage

Marc

FH is my second home
can it be true? really? steven gerrard getting his sisters underage sister pregnant wouldn't stay out the press long, also he would be arrested for "rape"

That rumour has been flying around for ages. I dont know if there is any truth in it though

megadave

I am a FH squatter
1. she's not underage.

2. if terry can apply for a superinjunction, so can gerrard.

gohan

FH is my second home
1. she's not underage.

2. if terry can apply for a superinjunction, so can gerrard.

it said his wifes sister (who isn't 16)

now im assuming if she was 21 they wouldn't stipulate she isn't 16 cos that would be retarded like saying he fucked alex's sister who is neither a man nor dead..... both very true but irrelevent

megadave

I am a FH squatter
It's because years age when he was young there was some drama over him and a 16 year old, they're just seperating the incidents. Or that's how i read it

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!

Her sister is not underage, did they not say in that link that the girl wasn't the 16 year old previously speculated on?

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Fairly interesting read:

BBC Sport - Football - England's fear of crossing borders

Would the England team benefit from more English players abroad? Interesting to read Pennant's thought's really. I understand he's struggled first season with injuries and stuff so impressed he's sticking it out and trying to adapt rather than doing a runner back to the UK.

eksdee

FH is my second home
spain are doing just fine and the vast majority of their squad plays in la liga. torres has been their worst performer by a country mile and look where he came from: shitterpool.

Gray

FH is my second home
So sad :(. I liked Roy too, but its going to be mightily difficult now.

Gahhh, im torn!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Oh well, I like the guy, I really do, but liverfail? silly. He's got his work cut out for him, that's for sure. I'd like to wish him luck, but that would mean wishing liverpool luck.

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
He did will with Fulham last season, I wonder if he can turn Liverpool into a proper team now, he sure has got the players, well mostly :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Yep that is what was going to happen if they couldn't make payment at the end of summer iirc. They would effectively default and the bank would take over.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
400 million in the red to the bank arent they?

think hodgsons just in to steady the ship for however long until they find an owner who can bail the club out and bring in his choice of manager.

tough season ahead for the anfield faithful i think

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
In case the thread gets nuked;

Allegedly and all that.

Courts held a further 2 week gagging order on Steven Gerrard’s private life, turns out he got his wife’s sister pregnant (not a 16 year old). Will hit the newspaper in 14 days, the judge held the gagging order to protect FA while they decide on Capello, and the future of English football. John Terry and the England boys all know about it and JT had an argument with Capello because Gerrard got to keep the captain’s armband. The tension in the camp was down to JT and half the team saying Gerrard was a disgrace and the other half of the squad backing Gerrard. The press conference was related to the tension and JT wanted Gerrard exposed - they hate each other...

Oh LOL, someone on general just pointed out that Gerrards wife has no sisters, only two brothers.

From an interview with her: INTERROGATION: ALEX CURRAN - mirror.co.uk

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Silva was interviewed about joining Man shitty and spoke as if Yaya joining him therre was a done deal.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
They'll be pretty tough to play against with De Jong and Toure on the field, just need to drop that sack of shit Barry and they've got a good thing going.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Özil dropping Utd/Chelsea hints today, boner inducing

Embattle

FH is my second home
They'll be pretty tough to play against with De Jong and Toure on the field, just need to drop that sack of shit Barry and they've got a good thing going.

Yeah I'm sure the same sort of thing was said last year, other than trying to spend even more money than last year I doubt it'll result in what people expect.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Note to Wenger cheeky £10m for Stephen Ireland please

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom