Football The 2009/2010 Season Thread

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Yeah, I was well stoked about this when I heard earlier :)

Really just what we needed! Hopefully he will be our new Linderoth

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Not surprised, Hunt was one of Hull's best players, deserves to be in the premier league.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well apparently Harry is trying to buy Forlan, so it would make sense.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
he's like Kvist according to some people - I've personally never seen William do that Oo

Vladamir

FH is my second home
35640_399276881403_506916403_4418557_2453657_n.jpg

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
* Fastest red card: 13 seconds, Kevin Pressman (Sheffield Wednesday v Wolverhampton Wanderers, 12 August 2000)

* Fastest yellow card: 3 seconds, Vinnie Jones (Chelsea v Sheffield United, 1992)

* Fastest red card for a substitute: 0 seconds, joint record:
o Walter Boyd (Swansea City, 12 March 2000),
o Keith Gillespie (Sheffield United, 20 January 2007)
Both players came on as a substitute and elbowed/pushed an opponent before the game had been restarted.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Expect a wave of new signings at City in the next 4 weeks, they have another £100 million to get through this transfer window.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
West ham grapping Neymar? I've only seen videos of him, but he has been impressive in mexico appearently :) and he's only 18. It could be a quality signing if they get him.

Marc

FH is my second home
Man City just seem to want to buy which ever big name player is available, regardless of position.

At least when Chelsea came into money they assessed what they needed and bought accordingly. Take the signing of De Jong last season. He had a cracking season but oh look, Yaya Toure is available, lets sign him and fuck De Jong off because Toure is more high profile. Better player? Debatable.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
or they could just play yaya toure and de jong. yaya toure was never really a DM, just african midfielders all seem to get assigned there. before joining barcelona he played more attacking, just as he does for ivory coast

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
im going to put a bet on City to finish above Utd :D

I hope you get AIDS and your penis falls off, then along comes a dog and eats your penis, then shits it out and you are forced to that shit! In short I hate you, fucking dirty blue arsed hippy commie faggot! Oh and student too! :p

megadave

I am a FH squatter
:D

I can't wait for it to happen, and it will happen soon :p

Although thinking about it, Man City had 1 game a week last year and more or less an injury free season. This time around they've got the Euro Disney Cup to play for so they might not cope so well.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
In case the thread gets nuked;

Allegedly and all that.

Courts held a further 2 week gagging order on Steven Gerrard’s private life, turns out he got his wife’s sister pregnant (not a 16 year old). Will hit the newspaper in 14 days, the judge held the gagging order to protect FA while they decide on Capello, and the future of English football. John Terry and the England boys all know about it and JT had an argument with Capello because Gerrard got to keep the captain’s armband. The tension in the camp was down to JT and half the team saying Gerrard was a disgrace and the other half of the squad backing Gerrard. The press conference was related to the tension and JT wanted Gerrard exposed - they hate each other...

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
While it may be true about the gagging order, the stuff about the divide in the squad seems pure speculation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom