Football The 2009/2010 Season Thread

megadave

I am a FH squatter
It's almost here :D :D :D :D

A mere 14 hours to go!

Use this thread for anything football club related in 2009/2010, all leagues welcome.

Predictions anyone? :cheers:

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
wolves to go down with -14 points, thats all i know

megadave

I am a FH squatter
we're going to win with 127 points, win every game and steal 13 off wolves.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Copenhagen to win the Danish league again this year with OB second

Copenhagen will also advance from the group stage in CL

Everz

FH is my second home
wolves to win the league

mancienne to find cure for aids and cancer!

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Villa to finish fifth after another brief appearance in the top four. Man City to sack Hughes at Xmas and yet still have their best ever Premier League season and finish seventh.

Ancelotti also gone by Xmas and yet another temporary manager brought in to see Chelsea through to the end of the season.

Portsmouth to be in danger of going down, Harry Redknob to walk out on Spurs and save Portsmouth, resigning Defoe and Crouch in the process...

Man United to win the league.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Man Utd OR Chelski for the premiership. Arsenal 3rd, Liverpool or Man Shitty 4th. Arse to give it a real challenge for either the league title or champions league. Everton and Vill and Spurs battling it out for 5th, with Europa league damaging Villa or Evertons league position. Wolves to go down, in all 3 relegations spots.

Newcastle, Cardiff and Ipswich promoted to the premier league.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
west brom sheff united and newcastle or boro to come up for me

Corran

Part of the furniture
rooney hattrick in first game :D

ok not likely. Owen debut goal for united in league/

megadave

I am a FH squatter
everyone says he'll get atleast 15, i'm saying now i reckon he'll get less than 10. feel free to quote me come end of season :p

Corran

Part of the furniture
everyone says he'll get atleast 15, i'm saying now i reckon he'll get less than 10. feel free to quote me come end of season :p

depends on
1) injuries
2) time on pitch

Prefer to see Rooney with Owen, then Rooney with Berbatov. Berbatov makes some nice touches but just lacks the spirit i like in the players

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yep, Spurs do not have the Europa distraction though, and their squad is quite strong, I think you are weaker this season, and Everton are stronger with the return of the Yak. Fully expect all 3 of you to be there or there about.

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
Utd or Chelsea to win league. City, Liverpool and Arsenal fighting for 3rd.

Going to be some interesting matches this season after some surprising moves, Tevez v Utd, Owen v Liverpool, Adebayor/Toure v Arsenal, Barry v Villa.

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Man city will be interesting to see if they can make a team out of that squad.

Man utd won't win the league this year. Chelsea hopefully.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Just seen possibly the funniest flag ever at the chelsea match, from a chelsea fan.

"Money can't buy everything. JT= CFC"

Lolz how fast they forget.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Chelsea to win the league this season i think.

Man City in the top 4, but cant make my mind up who theyll push out. I do think Man Utd will find this season hard.

Hull, Burnley and Wolves to go down.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I am not going to do predictions for a while I think, still alot of money to be spent at the top of the table and alot could change.

soze

I am a FH squatter
One hell of a goal from Drogba who i have to say did not offend me today which was nice :)

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league

Corran

Part of the furniture
Why you doing that already? I guess you think this is the only chance that you will get to say it :D

p.s.
Nice finish by dogba-nice to see him admit it a cross. Surprised it took so long to get the 2nd goal with all the attempts

Aada

Part of the furniture
City winning go go go.

Brilliant goal by Adebayor on his league debut.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
gutted :( hull had chances to go ahead and blew it, fair play to chelsea were way on top most of the game :p

bodes well though, if we can nearly grind out a draw with chelsea might actually do it against burnley! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom