Football The 2009/2010 Season Thread

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well in that case fair play, I;m still going to be cynical and say it's a PR stunt, considering he fleeced the club for £6million when he was about to go Inter anyway.

Marc

FH is my second home
Well in that case fair play, I;m still going to be cynical and say it's a PR stunt, considering he fleeced the club for £6million when he was about to go Inter anyway.

Its a win win I suppose. Whats £96k when you have just been paid £6m? Its nothing to you, but by donating it to a charity close to the hearts of liverpool fans across the land, gives you a lifetime place in their hearts

Marc

FH is my second home
BBC Sport - Football - Barca continue to chase Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas

Barcelona really are ***** of the highest order off the pitch. They are blatantly now trying to get cesc to demand a transfer to drive the price down. I really hope Cesc does not fall for this shit.

So much for the "we will respect Arsenals decision" though.

Ive kept my mouth shut on this, but I will say this. If you think arsenal were white as white when they signed him in the first place, because the rules allowed it, you are deluded. Payback is a bitch :D

soze

I am a FH squatter
Ive kept my mouth shut on this, but I will say this. If you think arsenal were white as white when they signed him in the first place, because the rules allowed it, you are deluded. Payback is a bitch :D

You told Cesc he was not good enough for a pro contract we said he was. You lost him more than we stole him :)

Marc

FH is my second home
You told Cesc he was not good enough for a pro contract we said he was. You lost him more than we stole him :)

Dont always believe the paper talk or what representatives say. The truth is, we wanted to save face after having him stolen :D

Marc

FH is my second home
After talkjng to my Liverpool supporting friends tonight, I take back my comment about Benetiz and I side with the Chetantor

soze

I am a FH squatter
Dont always believe the paper talk or what representatives say. The truth is, we wanted to save face after having him stolen :D

I knew there was more to it when we gave you Gio (I think it was him anyway) that same summer for nothing lol

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter

6 million out of Liverpool's transfer budget is going to be significant as well, somewhere between 20-25% of what was available if rumours are true and of course bringing a good new manager in is going to cost them as well. I can see them taking the cheap option and bringing Kenny back, they know he won't fleece them if it doesn't work out either. A true Liverpool legend that fella, not a fucking mercenary like Benitez.

gohan

FH is my second home
What a true Liverpool fan would have said

nah gotta say next season will be a rebuilding season tbh, i can see mascherano going to inter, gerrard going to madrid (30 years old and still only 1 CL and 2 fa cups to his name can't blame him really) torres may stay one more season or he may go, probly fetch £100mil for those 3 which will all go on debt and next year lucas will be our talisman ....... bad times

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I'm starting to feel that next season will be a tough one :p

You know what, I can see them pulling up trees if Kenny takes over and they avoid losing thier best players. 2 decent signings would make them a top 4 side again.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Players on a free this transfer window:

• Joe Cole, Chelsea
  • Fabio Aurelio, Liverpool
  • Martin Petrov, Manchester City
  • David James, Portsmouth
  • Joe Ledley, Cardiff City
  • William Gallas, Arsenal
  • Michael Ballack, Chelsea
  • Kris Boyd, Rangers
  • Robert Koren, West Bromwich
  • Marlon Harewood, Aston Villa
  • Sol Campbell, Arsenal
  • Mikael Silvestre, Arsenal
  • Juliano Belletti, Chelsea
  • Paul Scharner, Sigan
  • Leon Britton, Swansea
  • Nicky Butt, Newcastle
  • Lee Carsley, Birmingham
  • Jeremie Aliadiere, Middlesbrough
  • Franck Queudrue, Birmingham
  • Benjani, Manchester City
  • Sylvinho, Manchester City
  • Chris Riggott, Middlesbrough
  • Dusko Tosic, QPR
  • Amdy Faye, Stoke City
  • Ilan, West Ham
  • Thierry Henry, Barcelona (1 year left but is allowed to leave Barça free)
  • Robert Pires, Villareal
  • Timo Hildebrand, Hoffenheim
  • Sidney Govou, Lyon
  • Kalu Uche, Almeria
you could make a pretty good team from some of that

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Thought Butt was staying at Newcastle and that Gallas is not definite yet? either way, a list of very good players available for nothing.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Thought Butt was staying at Newcastle and that Gallas is not definite yet? either way, a list of very good players available for nothing.

Gallas is leaving Arsenal. 100 plus k a week and a two year contract he is not going to get it from us.

soze

I am a FH squatter
N_L_A86824A.jpg

Ugly shirt time again :(

soze

I am a FH squatter
I just dont like the Red Current with Yellow i know its traditional but i would prefer Yellow and Blue to be honest.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Any Norweigans here? Saw that comeback game, 3-0 down in the 89th minute, drew 3-3 :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Ballack and Joe Cole to Copenhagen has just been confirmed! Shit is crazy!!

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I agree with you Soze! It's not like the rest of them aint been doing coke at some point!!

They didn't have to release him at all, they could have suspended him on no pay until he could play again.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
They could have supported him through rehab as well. Complete farce of a decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom