Football The 2009/2010 Season Thread

Gray

FH is my second home
Sad he's gone really...

But who will Liverpoo have now as a potential manager? Was half expecting Jose to go, but thats not going to happen now.

soze

I am a FH squatter
With the current owners and financial situation Liverpool will not get a Rafa level manager again let alone Jose.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Some one told me i should get behind England :)

I saw today that Joe Cole has a offer from Spuds and Arsenal, having rejected West Ham. But he wants to wait for the world cup to see if he can get a higher offer if he has a good tournament. It also looks like Harrys comments were just meant to butter him up.

JingleBells

FH is my second home
tKqs2.jpg

megadave

I am a FH squatter
if anyone thinks the crossbar challenge is real they need their head checking

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Tbh the way liverpool and spurs are atm it would be a step down for arry.

- English -

Resident Freddy
To me, that signals that Liverpool are a big club no more.

Could you imagine the likes of Man United, Chelsea, Arse, The La Liga Champions, Real madrid, Inter Milan etc etc appointing someone like that?

Imo redknapp is 1 of the best premiership managers

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Redknapp is a top coach Marc, but he won't go to Liverpool as there is no money there.

- English -

Resident Freddy
Redknapp is a top coach Marc, but he won't go to Liverpool as there is no money there.

Thats the thing, it might be a good challenge for him.

At portsmouth he brought all the big names in on high wages and look at them now ;P

Spurs has been a similar scenario, but regardless, hes built a damn good squad in both cases.

soze

I am a FH squatter
atm Spuds > Liverpool is a step down. Liverpool are in big trouble, the only way i see Harry going is if they get new owners and he is promised some big money.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Yep, I cant see Harry going from Spurs to Pool, as Soze says its almost a step backward the way things are going.

Spurs are on the way up atm, and seem to be quite a stable ship. Liverpool, however, are holed below the waterline and sinking fast.

gohan

FH is my second home
atm Spuds > Liverpool is a step down. Liverpool are in big trouble, the only way i see Harry going is if they get new owners and he is promised some big money.

sorry soze i find it really hard to read anything u write, my eyes keep drifting up and left.......

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Hope you are all watching Soccer Aid, Zidane is playing for the rest of the world. Tricks are flowing :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Damien Lewis just tried to get the ball of Zizou, ended up looking at air as zizou nutmegged him and ran off.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Fucking LOL, Gordan Ramsey just cleaned out Sheringham, then just did enough to fuck up Shearers shot without conceding a penalty.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Domenech should be calling up Zidane, he's still got more talent than half the current France team, just a shame none of the ROTW guys are on the same wavelength :D

Marc

FH is my second home
Domenech should be calling up Zidane, he's still got more talent than half the current France team, just a shame none of the ROTW guys are on the same wavelength :D

He would be banned though wouldnt he?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Some great moments between Giggs and Zidane, can you imagine how awesome an attacking midfield those two could have formed?

Great goal from Redknapp at the end of the half there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom