thanks to the TLW for stealing my arti...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
been camping zok and trying to get ppl for 2 hours.. then when i finaly managed to get ppl inc, what i see 2 fg TLW going to zok, i try to ask the leader but no he just ignore me ... and start the encounter.. great!

fecking pissed at The Loot Whore now fecking pathetic guild they are have no respect for any albion except their fellow guildmate **** etc

Illtar

Fledgling Freddie
Well try to talk with guildleader instead of this stuff on FH, sigh.

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Araudry said:
been camping zok and trying to get ppl for 2 hours.. then when i finaly managed to get ppl inc, what i see 2 fg TLW going to zok, i try to ask the leader but no he just ignore me ... and start the encounter.. great!

fecking pissed at The Loot Whore now fecking pathetic guild they are have no respect for any albion except their fellow guildmate **** etc
This aint the first time something like this has happened either.
One time when I tried to get Malice for my pala, a TLW grp showed up. First words that comes out of Chrystinas mouth was "You cannot camp it, its not against CoC for us to do it!" Luckily Rocki said it was ok etc, and they moved on. But damn, TLW should seriously start to treat fellow players a lot better.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Ofcourse public should know about this shit.

Been going on so fucking long this TLW shit

pathetic. really pathetic

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
whats the point in trying to talk with a gm if they ignore me?

Minimez

Fledgling Freddie
Ok heres the facts.. I log on around 6.55 .. see triton announcer is up.. I talk to it then suicide and join up with guild raid .. we all move to zok in around 30 mins later.. so you being there for 2 hours is Rubbish.. We setup in arena and i go start the encounter.

I have no guilty concience about starting encounter....

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Minimez said:
Ok heres the facts.. I log on around 6.55 .. see triton announcer is up.. I talk to it then suicide and join up with guild raid .. we all move to zok in around 30 mins later.. so you being there for 2 hours is Rubbish.. We setup in arena and i go start the encounter.

I have no guilty concience about starting encounter....
i was just at the stable waiting ppl..
wasnt at stable very long rly

and can u explain why i get ignored also ? would be nice :l

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
DavidH said:
One time when I tried to get Malice for my pala, a TLW grp showed up. First words that comes out of Chrystinas mouth was "You cannot camp it, its not against CoC for us to do it!" Luckily Rocki said it was ok etc, and they moved on. But damn, TLW should seriously start to treat fellow players a lot better.
i said that because the first thing we heard when we came even close to malice was you yelling: "camped!" ... kinda rude tbh ... share your artifacts for the real to make it stronger MEIGHT! :touch:

Minimez

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:
i was just at the stable waiting ppl..
wasnt at stable very long rly

Seriously i was there before you if were going to start the whole arti camping such and such debate..

We did nothing wrong..

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:

I can name 3 artis off the top of my head (Zahur, CS, GoV) where FL just ran over some of our guildies camping it (within the last 4 weeks), so hold your strong tongue with coments like that... the only difference is that we don't run to FH and QQ ...

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Minimez said:
Seriously i was there before you if were going to start the whole arti camping such and such debate..

We did nothing wrong..
lol seriously get a clue i have been camping there for more than 2 hours so how u can get there before me? its not cause i go to the stable to get ppl and i dont camp it anymore and and i ask something to TLW i get ignored rly nice

Minimez

Fledgling Freddie
Really.. you shouldnt get so worked up.. The arti was up and rdy to be started.. its almost like your life depends on this artifact or something.. get a grip.

Jenkz

Fledgling Freddie
DavidH said:

Your artifact wasnt even "stolen" and you're jumping on the bandwagon..... A member of TLW (rocki) had the sense not to steal it, so why make out it happened and its all doomsday... If anything that is a POSITIVE thing they walked away and left it. There are lots of people/guilds who would not have left it.

There are even people who would let you finish malice and then pickup the axe and run away.... And what did that group do? SFA. Get a grip for gods sake.

Chimaira said:

This kind of shit happens to a lot of people daily tbh, happened to me loads, often repeatedly from certain guilds. Do I post guild flames on FH?

Arau wasnt even at the artifact encounter when we started it, if he was even near in the slightest he did NOT make it clear he was camping the artifact. Being a meso stablemaster DOES NOT indicate you are camping an arti. Get some facts straight before jumping to conclusions.

You were probably ignored for yelling we're all big monging homosexuals. Act like a twat and get treated like one, tbh.

Camp artifacts from stablemasters more, imo.

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Chrystina said:
I can name 3 artis off the top of my head (Zahur, CS, GoV) where FL just ran over some of our guildies camping it (within the last 4 weeks), so hold your strong tongue with coments like that... the only difference is that we don't run to FH and QQ ...
anyways i just joined FL last night so u have no right to steal my arti :l

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Jenkz said:
To the first post: your artifact wasnt "stolen" a member of TLW (rocki) had the sense not to steal it, so why make out it happened and its all doomsday... If anything that is a POSITIVE thing they walked away and left it. There are lots of people/guilds who would not have left it.

This kind of shit happens to a lot of people daily tbh, happened to me loads, often repeatedly from certain guilds. Do I post guild-wide flames on FH? Nope.

Arau wasnt even at the artifact encounter when we started it, if he was even near in the slightest he did NOT make it clear he was camping the artifact. Being a meso stablemaster DOES NOT indicate you are camping an arti. Get some facts straight before jumping to conclusions.

You were probably ignored for yelling we're all big monging homosexuals. Act like a twat and get treated like one, tbh.

Camp artifacts from stablemasters more, imo.
i went to zok when i noticed 2 fg tlw inc ofc then i get ignored
i was talking to Caedo when he started it and was just ignoring me ..

Minimez

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:
i went to zok when i noticed 2 fg tlw inc ofc then i get ignored
i was talking to Caedo when he started it and was just ignoring me ..

The first time i try to start encounter you are not there.. i return to raid in center and the wave isnt coming .. wait a few mins .. go back over and your there.. I didnt ignore i just missed it.. lots of text ect.

I spoke to you inside the arena when you randomly insulted the guild and i said politely that we were here first and we havent done nothing wrong..

I really cant see where this is going.

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
Firstly.

I was at the artifact camp before my guild was, I was there first, you were coming from the island with your 2nd bb attatched to you after I was there.

I said "lo", you said "lo", my guild apeared, you didnt try coming up to us as a group and saying "hallo ive got people inc to do this, please dont start the encounter".

If you had just told us that you were there things could of been sorted much faster, instead you decided to talk to the only member of the raid that was duel booting (quickfix was being used at the same time as caedo hence no repling).

You then decided to /y Whos leading this raid or something to that effect after we started the encounter instead of before, and progressed to insults instead of talking directly to myself (the person who said lo in the first place to you which happens to be the guilds GM.).

You then go and post this thread while joining IRC specifically to whine :

[20:02] * Araud (orange_bs@Araudry.users.quakenet.org) has joined #daoc.prydwen
[20:03] * spook^lt (~1-1alpha@DWS|Spooky[CS].users.quakenet.org) has joined #daoc.prydwen
[20:03] * ``kAL[ShoZ|Je (idle@caused.leic.imt-21b.hab.net) has left #daoc.prydwen
[20:03] * [Mid]Dwera is now known as carp-
[20:05] <Araud> !
[20:05] <stupeh> btw Redb
[20:05] <stupeh> did u ps too?
[20:05] <Redb> only lul'a
[20:05] <Redb> lualualaulaual
[20:06] <stupeh> oki ;p
[20:06] <Ardrias> carp- for the win
[20:06] <Araud> i m so pissed TLW stole my arti :<
[20:06] <Araud> ignored me and all
[20:06] <Araud> fecking **** they are
[20:06] <carp-> hi Ardrias ;D
[20:07] <Redb> LULA
[20:07] * carp- slaps Araud around a bit with a large trout

------------

You could of just told us you had people inc, instead you decided so insult/flame and post to forums without having/giving facts you just had to ask to get/had already.

krissylog1.jpg

krissylog2.jpg

jenkzlog1.jpg

jenkzlog2.jpg

If anyone has an issue with TLW, they should talk to me, not just flame it out because they think it gets them better profile.

If you get muged and dont report it, then your just as much to blame as the criminal.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
You'll get it soon ara do not worry about it.

ToA causes so much arguements, chrystina like your guild hasn't done it too or even ordered people off fire island.Arguing over a game is pointless really, close the thread.You will get it ara :E

I hate arguing, if you want to sort it, just do it in pms or something, will not change anything anyway.

Minimez

Fledgling Freddie
I think there is just a misunderstanding here .. no bad feelings from me at all.. Like i said no one was there when i initially started the artifact.

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
No wonder Araudry replied like that when your guild gets flamed by shemale ***** like Chrystina, it's amazing that you accept someone like that in your guild.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Out of interest. did you get it? waves been strange every time I did the encounter.

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Krissy said:
Firstly.

I was at the artifact camp before my guild was, I was there first, you were coming from the island with your 2nd bb attatched to you after I was there.

I said "lo", you said "lo", my guild apeared, you didnt try coming up to us as a group and saying "hallo ive got people inc to do this, please dont start the encounter".

If you had just told us that you were there things could of been sorted much faster, instead you decided to talk to the only member of the raid that was duel booting (quickfix was being used at the same time as caedo hence no repling).

You then decided to /y Whos leading this raid or something to that effect after we started the encounter instead of before, and progressed to insults instead of talking directly to myself (the person who said lo in the first place to you which happens to be the guilds GM.).

You could of just told us you had people inc, instead you decided so insult/flame and post to forums without having/giving facts you just had to ask to get/had already.

If anyone has an issue with TLW, they should talk to me, not just flame it out because they think it gets them better profile.

If you get muged and dont report it, then your just as much to blame as the criminal.
well u started it and it was to late so i got pissed.. with 2 fg rdy and already killing mobs and it took like 2 mins to start and trying to talk with Caedo but he ignore he start encounter so i rly got pissed there :x

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
Yes Chim we did get it after 13+ waves, its very bugged.

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
Xeanor said:
No wonder Araudry replied like that when your guild gets flamed by shemale ***** like Chrystina, it's amazing that you accept someone like that in your guild.

Every guild has hot heads, can count afew in FL too.

If you have an issue with TLW Xaenor (and you clearly do as previous threads have shown) talk to me about it, not setting any sort of example with random flames. If its a personal issue deal with it privatly, nothing do do with this board.

Jenkz

Fledgling Freddie
Xeanor said:
it's amazing that you accept someone like that in your guild.

Chrystina was recruited by Yussef and Blaen, ask them.

You call people "shemale *****s" and wonder why you're ignored? Grow up biggot.

Revz

Fledgling Freddie
It seems pretty clear cut from those screenshots and logs. Maybe discuss it privately first before logging onto IRC to complain at random people and then posting on the forums? Incidentally I remember a Paladin named Araudry who I recruited into SotL. He was a very quiet and polite person who was a really valuable guild member. I don't know if he sold his account but the difference between that one and the one posting here is quite staggering.

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
I don't flame TLW, I see no reason to, because actions of people don't resemble to a guild's, that's why I flame Chrystina, also notice in those screenshots how he's the only one to flame Araudry?

And I call people things so I am clear of what I think about them, I'm not some politician.

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
You mixed up the quotes :( Anyway, imo too much flame due to a misunderstanding.

Ariacs

Fledgling Freddie
Yes it dropped.

It was also a bit buggy for us. Seemed like we did wave 9 three times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom