thanks to the TLW for stealing my arti...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeth

Fledgling Freddie
Xeanor said:
I didn't even "steal" the artifact, there was noone there and it took me about 10 minutes to get the pet, and then there's a TLW there.... you think I'm really gonna turn around and log ? (Out of interest: It was a 3:30am)

TLW didn't even "steal" the artifact, there was noone there and it took em about 10 minutes to get rdy for pull, and then there's a FL there.... you think they really gonna turn around and log ?

Wasn't on the raid, so don't know what happened, but seems no difference for me

And don't really see y everyone have to keep whining at a guild, everytime a member of the guild do something they don't agree with..

Kalthorine

Fledgling Freddie
Gelid said:
kalthorine, you make me sick.
Apologies if my inept attempts at punning have illicited any unpleasant physical responses, I just thought people needed to lighten up a little. :(

But lets look on the bright side... at least if I can get people moaning at my pathetic sense of humour rather than at eachother on this thread, then I feel I have made some positive contribution to peace in our Realm :)

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
Mactavish said:
Hmm I had agreed before hand about the two of us were rolling for it, we rolled and I won then secs later another ONE rolled ( not everyone). tis taking the piss if this was not a set up. I did not come on here to complain if you look at my post closely, I am merely adding to the original post. I am a very easy going chap who would help most ppl if they ask but this did leave a bad taste, hence i did not complain at the time.
well, my apologies in that case ... if you two had an arrangement then one of you should have said so at the time really :fluffle:

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
civy said:
Started off about a 7.5 on the Whine-O-Meter. Down to about 4 now. Maybe if someone can drag PE into it, we can get it going back up again;)
Pe stole my artis, the bitches!

Mactavish

Loyal Freddie
Chrystina said:
well, my apologies in that case ... if you two had an arrangement then one of you should have said so at the time really :fluffle:

Accepted, no harm done except for the 4 plat i paid to buy malice :)

Big of you to apologies

Respect Mactavish :fluffle:

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
This isn't going anywhere, gone on for far too long as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom