Return to daoc

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Hi guys right dont know where to start really i used to play this game when it first came out on excal in GoL the guild then in TiW when it was about then moved on to playing a scout and inf with one my best mates the guy who posted this thread. we lost contacts a fair while back been trying to find him for a long time now to get back in contact and the one place i never thought i would see him was here so today of all days i desiseded to come back and see that hes been posting all over the site but now i cant seem to get hold off him at all. is there any way any one could point me in the right direction or help me out with this really would like to talk to him :) HELP ME

If you logon to Albion on any of the Ywain-servers (1 till 10; does not matter) you can do a /who shatterh to see if he's online. Ive seen him a few times online on his infiltrator, but I was at the other side of the fence (Hibernia)

With that in mind, he's still active last time I logged in (this weekend) so you should find him sometime if you login during EU-times

Arus Canus

One of Freddy's beloved
This game still alive and kicking? - Just got my old account back and was thinking about giving it a shot.

Everz

FH is my second home
It's still going, bout 2kish pop throughout the day and two different primetimes.

Farmacistu

Can't get enough of FH
tbh its decent sometimes , thow none solo or v rarely . I might be rusty getting my azz kicked a lot on inf . :)

Arus Canus

One of Freddy's beloved
Last time i played was during ToA.... jeez, i feel old! Every mmo i've tried since then haven't been able to compete with DAoC RvR. Aion, Conan, Wow, Warhammer and GW2 come close with their WvWvW but it's just not the same, DAoC RvR got a special place in my old nostalgic heart.

2k pop seems ok. atleast it's not completely dead.
Wish DAoC would be relaunched and got some adds. Never seen any commercials regarding Dark Age of Camelot .... could boost the pop a bit?

See ya on the battlefield in a couple of days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom