Return to daoc

Farmacistu

Can't get enough of FH
Hy all been ages since i last played , think its been over 3 years . Got my acc back and was looking for some help want to run solo on inf again :

Can any give me any decent trust template and slash one too?
What would be a good spec now ( is df still worth the 50 tr ) since i saw some style modifications ?
And a good ra spec for rr10 , new points that need to be spent on confuse the hell out of me :D

/tx for an reply

Shatterhand :clap:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Haha i have memories of a rr4 elf and a rr6 briton beating seven shades of poo out of each other in catacombs :p

Farmacistu

Can't get enough of FH
that was long time ago , today think in 20 mins of playing i got 1 pa off died to a rr2 vamp and hunter, ran without poisons , i was moving in slow motion .
need a new template correct new spec bla bla and an irl dex buff .

gohan

FH is my second home
lol i was the same, started up again last week, and when i got jumped i was jsut mashing buttons, not really sure what to do using all the wrong stuff, comes back quite quickly tho

shaark

Loyal Freddie
Hy all been ages since i last played , think its been over 3 years . Got my acc back and was looking for some help want to run solo on inf again :

What would be a good spec now ( is df still worth the 50 tr ) since i saw some style modifications ?
And a good ra spec for rr10 , new points that need to be spent on confuse the hell out of me :D

/tx for an reply

wellcome back :)

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Welcome back, it takes a bit of getting used to but it will come back eventually :)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Hey Slag! :) Duo has been fun when not getting ganked by fg's

Farmacistu

Can't get enough of FH
stop trolling the forums log in and help me im getting killed on my rr3 smiter

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
Another returning player here, for some reason i allways return to this game ne way or another rofl.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
I recently returned too, and lol Gohan, got exactly the same experience: button mashing and I even managed to toggle interface off and play "blind"

Started a fresh trial account in Hib with a luri menta lvl 5 :p but soon enough i made an account in an instant50 freeshard (Faith) just to get some real fun.

If only i got to play Old Frontiers again...

And wtf!!? with all these /use items, pots, cl spells, and shizzle nowadays?!! I can barely find place in my keyboard for all the crap! :fluffle:

Gah! I sound like
GrampsCainer.gif

/tx for an reply

WELCOM:D E HO:m00: ME .... HAP:p PY TO SE:confused: E U CA:LOL: ME BACK .... OMFG LA:ROFLMAO: AAAAAAAAAAAAL

Attachments

• FARMACISTU BITES THE DUST.jpg
    FARMACISTU BITES THE DUST.jpg
    622.2 KB · Views: 27

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Horner get back in ur place, you do not belong to this thread.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
what i find quite funny is that he clearly takes a screenshot of EVERY KILL and then masturbates furiously over them

and on a side note...zomg you killed some of us over the 10 years youve been playing ? really ? wow thats amazing .....

what i find quite funny is that he clearly takes a screenshot of EVERY KILL and then masturbates furiously over them

and on a side note...zomg you killed some of us over the 10 years youve been playing ? really ? wow thats amazing .....

OMFG LAAA:D AAAL I FIND IT QUITE FU:ROFLMAO: NNY THAT U MAST:confused: URBATE FURIOUSLY OVER ZER:m00: GING A SOLOER WITH YOUR 2 FUo_O LL GROUPS .................

AND ON A SIDE NOTE .... OMFG LAAAA:LOL: AAAAAAAAAL URE SO FUKING EMBAR:giggle: ASSED WHEN THE SOL:cool: OER PUBLISHES SCR:p EENIES PROVING U ARE A JU:X3: ICY RP C:poop: OW SINCE 2001 .... WOW THATS AMA:ROFLMAO: ZING LAAAAAAAAAAL

Attachments

• NO CLASS RANDOM MID ZERGLING.jpg
    NO CLASS RANDOM MID ZERGLING.jpg
    703.5 KB · Views: 25
  • LINDRASKADA NEUTERED.jpg
    LINDRASKADA NEUTERED.jpg
    426.5 KB · Views: 23

Mabs

speaking of juicy RPs, one of my guildies just dinged off scarlatina.. thanks for playing :D

speaking of juicy RPs, one of my guildies just dinged off scarlatina.. thanks for playing :D

OMFG LAAAAAAAA:D AAAAL WOOOHOOO:m00: OO I DINGED :confused: RR4L2 IN OUR LEET MID o_O ZERG GROUP ZERGING SOL:sleep: OERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH YEAH WE ROX(y) XX HARD !!!!!!!!!!!!

KEEP ON MASTU:whistle: RBATING NO:X3: OB LAAAAAAAA:ROFLMAO: AAAAL

Mabs

aaw bless, someone got all excited :eek:

also, learn your realm ranks mmkay ;)

its not hard, when you are face down, as usual, look at the names.. its a clue to what RR they are

aaw bless, someone got all excited :eek:

also, learn your realm ranks mmkay ;)

its not hard, when you are face down, as usual, look at the names.. its a clue to what RR they are

OMFG LAAAA:D AL I SU:barefoot: XX TOO MUCH SOR:oops: RY IF I DONT HAVE T:sick: IME TO READ ALL 16:rolleyes: MID NAMES AND SOR:cautious: RY IF I DIDNT NOTICE AN ELD:confused: ING VAKTEN JUST DIN:LOL: GED OMFG LAAAAAA:ROFLMAO: AAAAAL

I DID NOT(y) ICE !!!!! ALL THE HATE :flame: EMOTE ;) SPAM OMFG LAAAAA:p AAAAAAAAAAAL

Martok

Part of the furniture
Horner i challenge you to find a SS of you killing me! I can bet you that you dont have one!

Mabs

zomg martok ! Oo

OMFG LAA:D AAL I CANT KI:confused: LL ALo_O BS ... YE:rolleyes: T .... THE BE:whistle: ST I CAN D(y) O IS GE:LOL: T THEM PER:p MA BAN:giggle: NED LAA:ROFLMAO: AAL
and you wonder why you are hated by all 3 realms ? pathetic example of a human being :\

zomg martok ! Oo

and you wonder why you are hated by all 3 realms ? pathetic example of a human being :\

OMFG LAAA:D AL HERES THE DRA:confused: MA QU:p EEN ..... I GOT BLAKSUo_O NSHINE REAVER R12 PER:barefoot: MA BANNED (HE INVI:rolleyes: TED ME TO HIS GUILD) .... HE STAR:whistle: TED OVER AND ST:sleep: ILL GRPS WITH M:giggle: E SO ................... FAILL AG:ROFLMAO: AIN MA:LOL: BS .....

Goldpot

Fledgling Freddie
Hi guys im returning to the game after a very very long break and trying to find my mate who started this thread does any one know how or where i can find what server he is on now so i can log in and say hello ? his name is Shatterhand hes a inf and hes the guy who started this thread would be helping me out so so much thanks guys

Goldpot

Fledgling Freddie
Hi guys right dont know where to start really i used to play this game when it first came out on excal in GoL the guild then in TiW when it was about then moved on to playing a scout and inf with one my best mates the guy who posted this thread. we lost contacts a fair while back been trying to find him for a long time now to get back in contact and the one place i never thought i would see him was here so today of all days i desiseded to come back and see that hes been posting all over the site but now i cant seem to get hold off him at all. is there any way any one could point me in the right direction or help me out with this really would like to talk to him :) HELP ME

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom