Team Fortress 2

Tilda

The FH test server that I did have I cant access as its an old protocol apparently.
Then I try adding the new FreddysFort server and its not responding. Anybody else having any luck?

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Which one? I have yet to see anyone playing on either!

Erm the one with nath and poag on :p not played this week the wife and kid are heading to Ireland on Sunday so Ive been spending most of the time I have spare with them.

Will deffo be around tonight though.

Tilda

FH servers needs updating I think, for both servers I get "old protocol version" error.

If poag's not around, will have to pick a server to invade!

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Not many people online today. Should we try for next week when the server's upated and people have had more notice ?

Maybe make sure lots of the DAoCers are aware too so we can get an 8v8 game going :)

As far as I'm aware the Achievment can only be done if it's a team of 8 and no more with no non-friends.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
As far as I'm aware the Achievment can only be done if it's a team of 8 and no more with no non-friends.

thought it was a minimum of 8 friends on your team, regardless of size :confused:

Nate

FH is my second home
Everyone needs to have everyone on there friends list aswell, for the achievement

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
well I added everyone in the freddys group last week, if anyone has joined since they will have to add meh!

Had some fun games last night, shame the two freddys servers were unavailable. Wij is mean with his spanner.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
well I added everyone in the freddys group last week, if anyone has joined since they will have to add meh!

Had some fun games last night, shame the two freddys servers were unavailable. Wij is mean with his spanner.

I racked up 15 kills on one life during that game, was on form ! Top of the board.

btw - walking up to me when I'm in a corner with my wrench out (ooer) and waiting for me to turn around is not the best spying ever. Does me no harm to bop anyone close by with my spanner does it :)

Tend to play Soldier more than Engy though. You really can rocket juggle like QW. Now if only they had fast weapon switch for mid air shotgun finishers :(

Tilda

I killed Aada last night! :D

I'm loving Engi atm, although spy/sniper can make a nice change. I like playing medic if I have a decent person/2 people to heal although it seems the medic darts are pretty lethal from close range, I killed 2 engineers in the face last night!

pikeh

Resident Freddy
scout rox, cant seem to get more than 4 kills on a round though :)
played sniper for a bit, seems fun but i prefer more melee classes
but yeh, scouts fun :)

mank!

Part of the furniture
just given it a whirl, proper good fun! i love pyro \o/

what are the FH servers?

Tilda

mank, if you join the Freddyshouse community, you'll see where everybody is playing.
The FH servers are listed in page 1 of this thread, but need updating to the current version.

Nate

FH is my second home
I don't get it ;o how isn't it insta when it's one mouse scroll = insta change or q = insta last weapon :eek6:

Can you explain whats different with QW?

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
think QW has shorter "pulling it out" animations

/hides from the innuendo police

:ninja:

Nate

FH is my second home
ah i see, so you can't shoot during that draw out time?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I racked up 15 kills on one life during that game, was on form ! Top of the board.

btw - walking up to me when I'm in a corner with my wrench out (ooer) and waiting for me to turn around is not the best spying ever. Does me no harm to bop anyone close by with my spanner does it :)

Tend to play Soldier more than Engy though. You really can rocket juggle like QW. Now if only they had fast weapon switch for mid air shotgun finishers :(

heh i didn't actually see you :)

Still got my revenge while you were busy building your turrets.

Tilda

A good few hours of play last night, although I started well, ended up getting dominated by about 4 people in one match :S
Utini needs to be ganked, lots, he's far too good. Although I prefer TF2 to CSS as atleast I killed a few people!

pikeh

Resident Freddy
A good few hours of play last night, although I started well, ended up getting dominated by about 4 people in one match :S
Utini needs to be ganked, lots, he's far too good. Although I prefer TF2 to CSS as atleast I killed a few people!

i said hello to you on a server i found you on
but you didnt say anything back :(

rejected :D

absolutely owned as a pyro today. think thats my new fave
:flame:

Tilda

Aww sorry Pikeh, yesterday was funny, I played a bit in teh day but my housemates had friends over so I was comming and going, chances are I was either afk or distracted so missed the text.
We gotta all get going on the FH servers as poag has just sent me an email saying he's updated them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom