Team Fortress 2

Stimpy

Fledgling Freddie
I'm having alot of fun playing this but one problem I'm finding is its really hard to get decent games, its most of the time one team dominating no back & forth, doesn't matter which side I'm on I just don't find one sided matches fun, I thought they may have come up with a solution for that by now since my qwctf days.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I'm having alot of fun playing this but one problem I'm finding is its really hard to get decent games, its most of the time one team dominating no back & forth, doesn't matter which side I'm on I just don't find one sided matches fun, I thought they may have come up with a solution for that by now since my qwctf days.

It gets re-balanced every so often which sometimes helps.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Really love this game, starting to settle into the engineer class, finding it a good class for me to play, all I got to do now is get good with the shotgun but I usually find my wrench helpful for taking on those pesky spies, who think they can creep up on me lol.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Really love this game, starting to settle into the engineer class, finding it a good class for me to play, all I got to do now is get good with the shotgun but I usually find my wrench helpful for taking on those pesky spies, who think they can creep up on me lol.

best bet if your an eng is make friends with a Pyro to keep you clear :ninja:

Aada

Part of the furniture
I think it totally sucks how pretty much every server has FF turned off makes Spies pretty much useless when you have 2 heavys just running around their base with the fire button held down constantly.

Poag

m00?
I think it totally sucks how pretty much every server has FF turned off makes Spies pretty much useless when you have 2 heavys just running around their base with the fire button held down constantly.

Every server DOES.

Becuase valve disabled friendlyfire in the base code, you can't enable it if you try, without modding ofc.

G

just pre ordered it from Game, i take it it will run ok on dual 7600 gt's ?

Aada

Part of the furniture
just pre ordered it from Game, i take it it will run ok on dual 7600 gt's ?

Why don't you buy it off steam? play TF2 now :)

I'm running it with an x850pro 256mb - 2gig ram and it runs smooth.

G

i don't believe in credit cards anymore........

no debt brooky, its the way forward

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Disguising yourself as an enemy isn't enough, you have to act. Anything odd will cause suspicion - such as running back in to the base when you're a soldier/whatever. I find the best thing is run as far forward towards the base without a disguise (so if someone spots you they have no idea what you'll turn in to) then cloak when you get in the base to run as far back as possible. Once you're deep in the base, disguise/uncloak in a quiet corner and start running forward. As long as you're heading the same direction as everyone else you'll find you can often get away with quite a lot.

Stimpy

Fledgling Freddie
I'm going to be sticking to FF off servers when the game is released, one of the Pyros main advantages is to discover spies, I know when I'm one I'll give a little flame at almost everyone especially on a map like 2forts, I think my teammates may get annoyed though if I was setting them all alight all the time :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I played on some FF servers before Valve disabled it. You could cause chaos as a spy :)

Mabs

i did hear there was a serious prob with it - friendly fire pyros did damage to team mates but couldnt set them ON fire, so it was, er, buggered, and also didnt do naff all to help spies :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
The lack of FF is just making it silly as a spy. It makes it more satisfying when you do backstab someone though :)

My personal best is 3 backstabs in a row so far. Cloak into base, disguise, decloak, kill, cloak, new disguise etc. Even funnier when you get the enemy medics to heal you inbetween.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Dunno how many I've got in a row by stab/cloak/disguise etc but I've got about 5-7ish in a row by sneaking behind the enemy offense and stabbing them all before they realise what's going on :D Soooooo satisfying.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I've often thought about doing that to snipers nath. Specially on 2fort when there are 3 or 4 of them all zoomed in with not a clue.

Will give it a try :)

I find its quite satisfying powering down turrets as well, shame that half the time my team isnt making any attempt to get the intelligence.

Aada

Part of the furniture
I love the engi so far aswell love it on fort when you build a SG underwater and watch the kills roll in lol

Bullitt

One of Freddy's beloved
I've started on this and loving it, spent many many hours playing TFC originally. Funniest moment so far: Running around as a spy, one medic clocked me, the other didn't have a clue as i kept asking for heals. One medic shot me whilst the other healed me. I couldn't stop laughing

Aada

Part of the furniture
Last night i was a spy disguised as a Heavy a enemy medic saw me in their base and started healing me so i acted like a heavy and charged into my own base with the medic following.. 10 seconds later about 5 of my team mates killed him lol the medic was well pissed

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
Aada whats your steam name? so I can add you.

I decided to skip getting Orange box on my Xbox and got it on PC, as Team Fortress should have a awesome map making community.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I think we should ban Nath from being a spy.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
just bought the orange pack from steam
24% on hl2 download atm :D
couldnt wait another week!!!

Aada

Part of the furniture
Aada whats your steam name? so I can add you.

I decided to skip getting Orange box on my Xbox and got it on PC, as Team Fortress should have a awesome map making community.

Maca0716

What servers are you lot playing on?

Getting it on Xbox also as recently i don't like sitting only a few inches away from the PC monitor ;/ will still play it on PC thou coz 32 players is fun.

Tilda

we should try to all get going on the same server some nights.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
This game is so addictive, I haven't had so much fun in a MP game in ages.
I would be up for a game night.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Get 8 of us on one team and we can all get the Friends Like These Achievment.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I will be around tonight, we should get the FH server full again.

Mabs

i shall endeavour to be there with my flamethrower :flame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom