STLONG! Montarlo

A

Aybabtu

Re: .

Originally posted by Wot-do

And I dont care if u got a rr6l9 infiltrator or whatever u have, none cares :)

Some cared enough to keep posting :)

And you posted so you do care a little bit :p

T

Tasans

Infiltrators have been secretly nerfed to the point that even fully buffbotted we are no longer overpowering solo killers. CS line does no damage, any decently played tank will now win in melee without even using IP.

And i thought i had seen it all.

O

old.Zoyster

He is a Novice brawler, lvl 3 pistols, lvl 3 1H sword.....aiming for Master Marksman..then hopefully get some Force and be a Jedi. mmmmm mebe I will be a Bounty hunter :D

G

guardsxmen

Grats Monty :)

Now get u thane rr 9 and aften u Savage ..and let them whine some more am Love it ... Let not hope Thane get love in next few patch then u get some more whine ...hehe

A

Arnor

Originally posted by old.Zoyster
He is a Novice brawler, lvl 3 pistols, lvl 3 1H sword.....aiming for Master Marksman..then hopefully get some Force and be a Jedi. mmmmm mebe I will be a Bounty hunter :D

not to rain on your parade, but I think there is a law against ppl like you becoming a yedi :p

V

Vidfamne

blä

LOL u turned this gratz thread too a fotm whine thread :)))

Well well gratz monty

P

piggeman

Originally posted by drummer
:clap: for the thane
:scared: for the savage
he dinged rr8 with his thane years ago ........

But GRATZ monty!!! You are and allways will be TEH man! :D

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by piggeman
he dinged rr8 with his thane years ago ........

But GRATZ monty!!! You are and allways will be TEH man! :D

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

A Thane dinging RR8 can't get enough Grats' imo tbh :D

C

cleptomaniac

Originally posted by Aybabtu
I did not reroll to become fotm like Montarloo, i played my class when suddenly a SB stopped up and said "Hey! that infil is winning over me!!" /em <random sb> logs on to BW.....

I teamed with Montarloo's thane this morning, so you should really put the foot back in your mouth before you continue yapping like the little fotm dog you are.

He got one of the most overpowered class to RR8, aswell as the most gimped class to RR8, and he still play em both in rvr, what the hell is wrong with that? You on the other hand only got a overpowered class to RR6L9, so what's your problem with his savage?

You arejust another leatherwearing whining moron that hijacks other peoples grats threads, and stick up for your class with silly lies and excuses that everyone with half a brain know is blatant lies anyway.

Now go play your RR6L9 inf that you played from day one or whatever you cry about, and stop being a sore **** and ruin peoples grats threads.

Look, i lowered myself to namecalling..and *just* for you, darling.

Btw, grats montarloo!

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by cleptomaniac
I teamed with Montarloo's thane this morning, so you should really put the foot back in your mouth before you continue yapping like the little fotm dog you are.

He got one of the most overpowered class to RR8, aswell as the most gimped class to RR8, and he still play em both in rvr, what the hell is wrong with that? You on the other hand only got a overpowered class to RR6L9, so what's your problem with his savage?

You arejust another leatherwearing whining moron that hijacks other peoples grats threads, and stick up for your class with silly lies and excuses that everyone with half a brain know is blatant lies anyway.

Now go play your RR6L9 inf that you played from day one or whatever you cry about, and stop being a sore **** and ruin peoples grats threads.

Look, i lowered myself to namecalling..and *just* for you, darling.

Btw, grats montarloo!

You must really be stupid, i congratulate him on his Thane but that doesn't change my point of view towards savages and their abilities in RvR.

But do tell me with lies i've come up with, lets get them cleared.

And me being only rr6 lvl9 is only because a) im no hardcore player and i only play when my schoolwork and work allows it b) I solo - thats right SOLO - that is a major disadvantage atm but thats the way i play, twat!

K

Kindar

You must really be stupid, i congratulate him on his Thane but that doesn't change my point of view towards savages and their abilities in RvR.

But do tell me with lies i've come up with, lets get them cleared.

And me being only rr6 lvl9 is only because a) im no hardcore player and i only play when my schoolwork and work allows it b) I solo - thats right SOLO - that is a major disadvantage atm but thats the way i play, twat!

No offence, but solo my arse! Seem you several times at tmk wiping out me, other stealthers with another crowd of infils....oh wait...they added perhaps? Sigh...

Grats on the rr8 savage....but Thane has such pretty hammers! :-P

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by Kindar
No offence, but solo my arse! Seem you several times at tmk wiping out me, other stealthers with another crowd of infils....oh wait...they added perhaps? Sigh...

Grats on the rr8 savage....but Thane has such pretty hammers! :-P

You said it yourself, if i attacks you first and infils pop and come running they add, if some infil is fighting you and i pop then is because the infils are outnumbered.

I am solo, I don't add on solo fights unless i see the alb being heavily outgunned.

However I am gonna add when i see 2-3 infils popping to kill 1 mid and then 4-6 mid stealthers Hunters/Sb's pops.

You may twist and turn it as you will, i am solo i.....well..... take pride in solo'ing in a way - i declein group invites and when others was if i wanna duo.

A

Aybabtu

Keep inmind that nobody is perfect and what i said in last post counts for 98% of my RvR - there are some times where im just to fed up with getting zerged by some Sb's that i add if i see em.

A

ab_fluid

who gives a crap, another fotm at rr8, woopy doo :)

A

agon

I did not reroll to become fotm like Montarloo, i played my class when suddenly a SB stopped up and said "Hey! that infil is winning over me!!" /em <random sb> logs on to BW.....

first, i must start by saying what a fucking moron you are. you seem pretty clueluess :p

grats monty :)

B

Binbinqegabinik

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh wait..like infils did.......

T

Thamiles

Had fun in df last night, with my overpowered fotm inf.

Was gonna attack Tivook and buffbot but then my buffbot ld :)
Killed 3 skiltvakten instead before going down to some savage and his buffbot (both died to aggro ofc)

Point : It felt funny killing stuff without buffs, so I guess infs should be nerfed to become yet another class which is useless without buffbot.

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by agon
first, i must start by saying what a fucking moron you are. you seem pretty clueluess :p

grats monty :)

You wont possibly know this but i made my infil before 2.2/2.5spec was intruduced to the game, i did not make him after patch 1.62 was in game.

Savages were fotm as soon as they got here, which is why i said Montarloo, fotm, reroll in the same sentence

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by Binbinqegabinik
quote:

oh wait..like infils did.......

Only infiltrators ofc - no other class had problems with SZ's 3-4 hitting them :great:

A

agon

You wont possibly know this but i made my infil before 2.2/2.5spec was intruduced to the game, i did not make him after patch 1.62 was in game.

Savages were fotm as soon as they got here, which is why i said Montarloo, fotm, reroll in the same sentence

i don't care when you made your infil :) believe it or not :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom