Stlong ALBS ! (not)

B

bullyjohn

Lol nothing like reading a whine like this.

buuhuu its unfair that you are 1 fg at this time of night buuhuu, cause no one is soposed to be online, and i was going to gank some lowbies :(

get a grib, it doesnt fucking matter if they where 200 fg at 6am, if they wanna play at that time, let them. there are no speciel time rulez, that say, after 2am its against the CoC to be more that 5 people in a group, and if you see a solo, DO NOT, i say DO NOT kill him, he might not like it, lol.

O

old.Tzeentch

Originally posted by bullyjohn
Lol nothing like reading a whine like this.

buuhuu its unfair that you are 1 fg at this time of night buuhuu, cause no one is soposed to be online, and i was going to gank some lowbies :(

get a grib, it doesnt fucking matter if they where 200 fg at 6am, if they wanna play at that time, let them. there are no speciel time rulez, that say, after 2am its against the CoC to be more that 5 people in a group, and if you see a solo, DO NOT, i say DO NOT kill him, he might not like it, lol.

the fuck.

B

bullyjohn

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch
the fuck.

OMG what a reply, are you some sort of harward student or something, i could never have come up with some as clever as that, damn, you must have practised that a loong time :) go home young padawan, i can teach you no more, only the great joda can make you sronger so you can handle the zergs lol

O

old.Tzeentch

Originally posted by bullyjohn
OMG what a reply, are you some sort of harward student or something, i could never have come up with some as clever as that, damn, you must have practised that a loong time :) go home young padawan, i can teach you no more, only the great joda can make you sronger so you can handle the zergs lol

<gives up>

K

K0nah

(the point is, all realms zerg.)

the point is, only 1 realm zergs the crap out of emain every night from 1am to 3am and that realm is HIBERNIA.

more specifically TdMM.

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by K0nah
the point is, only 1 realm zergs the crap out of emain every night from 1am to 3am and that realm is HIBERNIA.

more specifically TdMM.

The point also is, that people like YOU think this post is serious and whine about it :p

B

bullyjohn

Hey forgive me for beeing so freaking tired, im poring all the cafeen in my head that i can take, trying to be fresh :D

A

angara-ffs

more specifically TdMM.

Hi mister-i-am-in-denial :rolleyes:

K

K0nah

Originally posted by angara-ffs
Hi mister-i-am-in-denial :rolleyes:

a couple of random rag-tag alb pickup grps and soloers trying to have to 'fun' != a 2-3fg+ guild ZZZZERG.

u ever frigging played past 1-2am? come watch the zerg show these lamers put on? gleefully steamrollering soloers and random fg's. its sickening, skill-less, zerging at its very worst. far worse than a typical primetime alb-zerg BECAUSE ITS PRE-ARRANGED & DELIBERATE and not a function of too much population.

A

Amadon

far worse than a typical primetime alb-zerg BECAUSE ITS PRE-ARRANGED & DELIBERATE and not a function of too much population.
i call bullshit.

alb prime time zerging fucks up the game for shitloads more people than tdmm's zerging, which makes it MUCH MUCH worse in my opinion.

K

K0nah

Originally posted by Amadon
alb prime time zerging fucks up the game for shitloads more people than tdmm's zerging, which makes it MUCH MUCH worse in my opinion.

re-read my line u quoted a few times.

then try again an hour later.

A

Amadon

re-read my line u quoted a few times.

then try again an hour later.
here's a clue

<your justification for the alb zerg doesn't alleviate the fact that it ruins the game for more people than the tdmm zerg>

use it.

G

Garbannoch Nox

a couple of random rag-tag alb pickup grps and soloers trying to have to 'fun' != a 2-3fg+ guild ZZZZERG.

u ever frigging played past 1-2am? come watch the zerg show these lamers put on? gleefully steamrollering soloers and random fg's. its sickening, skill-less, zerging at its very worst. far worse than a typical primetime alb-zerg BECAUSE ITS PRE-ARRANGED & DELIBERATE and not a function of too much population.

maybe - just maybe they are doing it at this time because fighting 150 albs in emain every day is not fun...

Y

-yoda-

Stlong ALBS ! (not)
Way to go u wankers 1fg 05.45 at night i bet u got 20 rp each from me !

So F***ing lame...

www.pic-showing-more-albs-than-me.com/image.jpg

Stlong whines from Stlong whinger.......

you not ever seen 1fg hibs in emain that time of the morning? cos i have , ive seen gober/domain etc etc running emain in a fg at 4-5am so quit the fuckin whinging /release and return or log n play an alt .

T

tdmm_kamosh

a couple of random rag-tag alb pickup grps and soloers trying to have to 'fun' != a 2-3fg+ guild ZZZZERG

I have to play like you want, like albion wants, at primetime 8 p.m. fight vs 100+ albs aaaaaaaaaah. If this dislike you, dont play or go to bed, we play like we want!!!!
And 100+ albs are ruining the RvR at prime time 24/7

shut up fucking zergling. (I use spanish to insult you yes, dont censure with spanish so)
Callate jodido zergling.

V

VodkaFairy

K0nah lives up to his reputation I see :p

Tzee trapped you with his lethal sarcasm !!! :rolleyes: :p

A

angara-ffs

u ever frigging played past 1-2am? come watch the zerg show these lamers put on?

You talking about albs here?

:D

V

vintervargen

more specifically TdMM.

....... speachless, how can one alb miss the alb zerg moving amg -> tower -> mmg or similar. 5fps ffs

S

Stormm

some of you should actually read the thread before posting :rolleyes: .. we are talking about after 1am (ish)

well all realms zerg so what. the point is that rvr was actually more fun again after ~1am becuase you actually could get decent 1fg v 1fg battles and solo fights also

now these guys come along and fuk that up - zerg zerging zerg is one thing .. but purposely doing it when u know there is only at most 1-2fgs mids/albs split in grps and soloers out there simply to ruin the fun of the game and make them log is a different matter

when realms zerg at primetime its usally simple matter of small space lots of people. but these guys are puposely trying to ruin the fun of others .. think some of you forget this is a game we play to have fun

Users who are viewing this thread