STLONG! Montarlo

O

old.anubis

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Plenty of gratz threads also.
Gratz threads are for something someone has accoplished that is impressive.
A savage getting rr8, rr9, rr10 or whatever is not impressive.
And it does take less skill than a merc, as it only takes half the hits to kill someone as a Savage.
Albs would love to be able to walk around with only 3 tanks, 4 healing classes, and a minstrel, and then be able to wtfpwn all in sight... but it aint going to happen.
Regards, Glottis

QQ more?

J

jatski2

When will albs stop complaining how gimped their realm is, learn from fc or smth.

W

Wot-do

Originally posted by ab_fluid
tbh, i don't think making rr8 with a savage in a cpl of months is good no, i took a lot of hard rvr'ing and time to get my warden to rr9, so why should i gratz someone on smth which they do a lot easier than me just because of there realm? i think fotm grps atm deserve no gratz for what they do, you think otherwise, fair enought, thats up to us both, no1 can say who's right

monty made that savages long ago, i remember he dinged 50 abit after i left midgard, and i have made around 4mill smth on the time since i left mid, why whine on him making 2.8mill?
Specialy someone who played so long with his thane, but prolly got tired of not getting grps.

anyway i think nowadays is alot bout "blaming savages" i know they are overpowered etc but its funny when u run in a grp today and everytime u lose doesnt matter if u play like shit "the grp only loses cuz they have savages". and since he got 100-200k rps lastweek, I dont see what makes it so much easier/faster then for us, I recon RG grps dont do very well.

A

ab_fluid

Re: .

Originally posted by Wot-do
monty made that savages long ago, i remember he dinged 50 abit after i left midgard, and i have made around 4mill smth on the time since i left mid, why whine on him making 2.8mill?
Specialy someone who played so long with his thane, but prolly got tired of not getting grps.

anyway i think nowadays is alot bout "blaming savages" i know they are overpowered etc but its funny when u run in a grp today and everytime u lose doesnt matter if u play like shit "the grp only loses cuz they have savages". and since he got 100-200k rps lastweek, I dont see what makes it so much easier/faster then for us, I recon RG grps dont do very well.

we are all entitled to our opinions my good friend, i don't think anyone getting a savage to rr8 deserves a gratz as i don't see it as a big achievement, you do, no1 can say who is wrong :)

C

cleptomaniac

Re: Re: .

Originally posted by ab_fluid
we are all entitled to our opinions my good friend, i don't think anyone getting a savage to rr8 deserves a gratz as i don't see it as a big achievement, you do, no1 can say who is wrong :)

Noone expected a grats from you, but would it be too much to ask you to stay the fuck away from grats thread instead of puking your hatred all over the place?

A

Aussie-

I thought he was r8 with his thane for ages.
Everyone forgot how he managed to do that? :m00:

A

ab_fluid

Re: Re: Re: .

Originally posted by cleptomaniac
Noone expected a grats from you, but would it be too much to ask you to stay the fuck away from grats thread instead of puking your hatred all over the place?

the thread was made on BW rvr forums, everyone has opinions and is free to express them, maybe you should stay away from savage gratz thread if you can't take whats inside?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom