STLONG! Montarlo

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by old.anubis
if people think its an achievement to get rr8 on a fotm warden then people have every right to disagree, and i totally do, rr8 warden doesn't take any skill and can bedone very easily

good for you, disagree al you want, i'm rr9 not rr8, and am pretty sure a lot of people would agree with me its a lot harder to get rr9 on warden that savage

S

Sharp Thing

if people think its an achievement to get rr8 on a fotm warden then people have every right to disagree, and i totally do, rr8 warden doesn't take any skill and can bedone very easily
loooool, this is about the funniest post i've ever seen on bws. how clueless some ppl can be :rolleyes:

A

Aybabtu

FFS
tell me the difference between playing savage and zerk/bm/merk
same shit but from different angle of view
telling "savage - no skill" is the same as telling "zerk/bm/merk - no skill", since they ARE the same, their role is the same
if savage does more damage than zerk/bm/merk it doesnt mean that you dont need skill to play it

Zerkers/BM/Merc doesn't get self buffs/resists and can't hit 4 times ina round, BM and Merc most surely can't hit with almost cap speed with a 2H weapon..... just some of the differences :)

O

old.anubis

Originally posted by Aybabtu
Zerkers/BM/Merc doesn't get self buffs/resists and can't hit 4 times ina round, BM and Merc most surely can't hit with almost cap speed with a 2H weapon..... just some of the differences :)

ok, even my grandma knows it

tell me the difference in game play?

/target MA
/stick MA
/assist MA
/stick
back style backuped with anytime style
rinse repeat

same shit for all light tanks actually, isnt it?
just savages have to look for their buffs to be up, that's the feking difference

A

ab_fluid

ok, even my grandma knows it

tell me the difference in game play?

/target MA
/stick MA
/assist MA
/stick
back style backuped with anytime style
rinse repeat

same shit for all light tanks actually, isnt it?
just savages have to look for their buffs to be up, that's the feking difference

no1 says OMG we roxxored ur caster grp when they gank us with Mercs/zerks tho, savages think they rock 90% of the time when they do it, except NP/JH who both know savages are totally fucked up. Still not replied to sharpo on me being fotm warden tho? weid how people pick and choose posts

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by ab_fluid
Still not replied to sharpo on me being fotm warden tho? weid how people pick and choose posts

Don't you know that Wardens are the new fotm 1botton chars? :p

S

Sharp Thing

Still not replied to sharpo on me being fotm warden tho? weid how people pick and choose posts
cause he knows hes talking out of his ass.

O

old.anubis

warden is so easy, that even doublefrost4tehwin zerk can make rr8 warden within less than 30 days /played on some shitty for hibs server like prydwen

now beat this

A

ab_fluid

warden is so easy, that even doublefrost4tehwin zerk can make rr8 warden within less than 30 days /played on some shitty for hibs server like prydwen

now beat this

i use 5 qb's in rvr, how about ur average savage?

O

old.anubis

i use 5 qb's in rvr, how about ur average savage?

you can use all 10, who gives a f?

or now skill == number of qb used?

S

Sharp Thing

you can use all 10, who gives a f?
funny but you can do that with any char with a fixed rvr grp and enough stupid retarded albs and mids to farm (aka you)

O

old.anubis

Originally posted by Sharp Thing
funny but you can do that with any char with a fixed rvr grp and enough stupid retarded albs and mids to farm (aka you)

coming back to topic
what if montarlo did his rr8 with enough stupid retarted albs and hibs to farm (aka you)?

S

Sharp Thing

coming back to topic
what if montarlo did his rr8 with enough stupid retarted albs and hibs to farm (aka you)?
cant remember him beating my grp without him atleast being 2fgs :eek:

O

old.anubis

cant remember him beating my grp without him atleast being 2fgs :eek:

in other words, in the case of some people (obviously belonging to your realm) when they make rr8 it means they are skilled and enemies are stupid etc, in the case of others (obviously from some other realm) it is because they play overpowered one button class within overpowered realm, AM I RIGHT?

A

ab_fluid

in other words, in the case of some people (obviously belonging to your realm) when they make rr8 it means they are skilled and enemies are stupid etc, in the case of others (obviously from some other realm) it is because they play overpowered one button class within overpowered realm, AM I RIGHT?

no, ur totally off the mark, making rr8 with a nice alb class = well done, same with a hib class, making rr8 currently with savage, healer, shammy, skald = not a gratz, u don't need to play uber to do it, when we kill a savages grp atm u have no idea how goood it feels

W

Wot-do

-

well its not like he has been uber farming really 100-200k rps/week, running in grps with savages/warriors/zerkers
mostly , not like the ordinary fotm grps.

i just find it funny, i recon if hib would had been overpowered and we farmed loads, there would be no sucha whine.

and current emain situation is like hibs dominate atm, no nolby or jack herer in emain.

S

Sharp Thing

theres a difference between a hib making RR8 (wich is the poorest realm atm if albs knew how to play) and a mid (who can make very strong grps that can easily pwn even good grps if they have some clue of how to play.

O

old.anubis

Re: -

Originally posted by Wot-do
...if hib would had been overpowered...

you already been, thankyouverymuch
mebbe at some point it will be albs, who knows
i hope they will stop whine by that time :puke:

O

old.anubis

theres a difference between a hib making RR8 (wich is the poorest realm atm if albs knew how to play) and a mid (who can make very strong grps that can easily pwn even good grps if they have some clue of how to play.

so i was basically right?

A

ab_fluid

so i was basically right?

pteyy much yes, ask JH/Np (the mid guilds with a clue on excal) which realm is overpowered, you know mid is fucked up and so do they

A

agon

no, ur totally off the mark, making rr8 with a nice alb class = well done, same with a hib class, making rr8 currently with savage, healer, shammy, skald = not a gratz, u don't need to play uber to do it, when we kill a savages grp atm u have no idea how goood it feels

i just get sad of these kind of statements.. it's all about time spent rvr:ing..
yes, hib/alb got it a bit harder than mid atm, but saying that savage, healer, shammy and skald are not worth a grats thread is kinda sad and pathetic.. don't be so bitter, seriously.. you're basically (almost) saying that no mids are worth to be congratulated

it's so boring to read a grats thread with 50% whines about the person being fotm

even if you don't like someone, you don't have to drag his grats thread down into the mud.. especially not in this case, where it's the class he chose to play, and not the real player that you don't like (i assume)

if your bitterness has taken this much control of you, maybe it's time to change game..

(i got a bit off track.. it's not pointed directly to you ab_fluid)

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by agon
i just get sad of these kind of statements.. it's all about time spent rvr:ing..
yes, hib/alb got it a bit harder than mid atm, but saying that savage, healer, shammy and skald are not worth a grats thread is kinda sad and pathetic.. don't be so bitter, seriously.. you're basically (almost) saying that no mids are worth to be congratulated

it's so boring to read a grats thread with 50% whines about the person being fotm

even if you don't like someone, you don't have to drag his grats thread down into the mud.. especially not in this case, where it's the class he chose to play, and not the real player that you don't like (i assume)

if your bitterness has taken this much control of you, maybe it's time to change game..

(i got a bit off track.. it's not pointed directly to you ab_fluid)

tbh, i don't think making rr8 with a savage in a cpl of months is good no, i took a lot of hard rvr'ing and time to get my warden to rr9, so why should i gratz someone on smth which they do a lot easier than me just because of there realm? i think fotm grps atm deserve no gratz for what they do, you think otherwise, fair enought, thats up to us both, no1 can say who's right

A

agon

tbh, i don't think making rr8 with a savage in a cpl of months is good no, i took a lot of hard rvr'ing and time to get my warden to rr9, so why should i gratz someone on smth which they do a lot easier than me just because of there realm? i think fotm grps atm deserve no gratz for what they do, you think otherwise, fair enought, thats up to us both, no1 can say who's right

there's nothing be "right" about

and think what you like, i can't stop you.. but it's childish to write about it in grats threads (for all who does)

O

old.anubis

if in your opinion he doesnt deserve a gratz maybe you just stfu a bit and move to next topic? there are plenty savage whines already, no need to turn yet another thread into such a whine, right?

A

Aybabtu

if in your opinion he doesnt deserve a gratz maybe you just stfu a bit and move to next topic? there are plenty savage whines already, no need to turn yet another thread into such a whine, right?

Think you overlook the fact that he did not start the savage whine in this thread, I did when congratulating him on his Thane but saying he rerolled a fotm savage is a shame....

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Plenty of gratz threads also.
Gratz threads are for something someone has accoplished that is impressive.
A savage getting rr8, rr9, rr10 or whatever is not impressive.
And it does take less skill than a merc, as it only takes half the hits to kill someone as a Savage.
Albs would love to be able to walk around with only 3 tanks, 4 healing classes, and a minstrel, and then be able to wtfpwn all in sight... but it aint going to happen.
Regards, Glottis

Z

Zoldot

Congratz on both your'e chars montarloo Well Done!

now to all other whiners fo will ya?
retards!
you think its takes no skill to play a savage and it is a 1 button class.
Its take as much skill as any other tank.
it's pathetic.
Montarloo did a great job getting his savage to rr8.

You ppl are just jealous you haven't got a thane and a savage at RR8.

Stop whining in a gratz thread!

I know I know you come with more idiotic posts.
thats how it is.
we can't help that there is so many jealos retarded albs out there^^( and a few hibs)

oh and glottis posts. lol no need to comment none doesn't even care about what he says because all know it just bullshit anyway :)
You know it and I know it glottis, dont deny it.

S

Sharp Thing

Originally posted by Zoldot
Congratz on both your'e chars montarloo Well Done!

now to all other whiners fo will ya?
retards!
you think its takes no skill to play a savage and it is a 1 button class.
Its take as much skill as any other tank.
it's pathetic.
Montarloo did a great job getting his savage to rr8.

You ppl are just jealous you haven't got a thane and a savage at RR8.

Stop whining in a gratz thread!

I know I know you come with more idiotic posts.
thats how it is.
we can't help that there is so many jealos retarded albs out there^^( and a few hibs)

oh and glottis posts. lol no need to comment none doesn't even care about what he says because all know it just bullshit anyway :)
You know it and I know it glottis, dont deny it.
lol, yeah, im sooooo jealous i dont have a RR8 thane, boehoehoe:rolleyes:

I

ingrid

Originally posted by Jiggs
and he never used radar at all :eek:

mfking DtoC abuser!... pfft =) Grats mate well done u and i are gonna make thane grps in 1.65... u have my word on that =)

Users who are viewing this thread