STLONG! Montarlo

I

ilienwyn

Originally posted by Binbinqegabinik
These guys can take down tanks easy (which they arent supposed to do) and their egos go from here to Java

I don't know if it is only me, but I don't like the fact that assasins can kill tanks so easily. Tanks should be a stay-away for assasins normally but go figure...

PS: Grats for thane ;)

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by agon
i don't care when you made your infil :) believe it or not :)

So you just called me a fucking moron and clueless when you didn't give a fuck?

kids :rolleyes:

A

agon

Originally posted by Aybabtu
So you just called me a fucking moron and clueless when you didn't give a fuck?

kids :rolleyes:

i was pointing at the montarlo part of it.. thought it was obvious

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by agon
i was pointing at the montarlo part of it.. thought it was obvious

Did he not reroll a fotm Savage?

C

cleptomaniac

You must really be stupid, i congratulate him on his Thane but that doesn't change my point of view towards savages and their abilities in RvR.

But do tell me with lies i've come up with, lets get them cleared.

And me being only rr6 lvl9 is only because a) im no hardcore player and i only play when my schoolwork and work allows it b) I solo - thats right SOLO - that is a major disadvantage atm but thats the way i play, twat!

First of all, about lies: You solo ? Thats the first lie, right there. Thanks for giving me a good laugh tho.

Second, i dont give a shit what realmrank you are to be honest. Keep that to yourself. this guy leveled a thane, and still play it. Give him some respect instead of whining your arse off in a grats thread. Let me know when you ding RR7 in a year or so so i can post some shit bout how overpowered infiltrators are there and what a FOTM player you are. You obviously think it's alright to do that, so why not?

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by cleptomaniac
First of all, about lies: You solo ? Thats the first lie, right there. Thanks for giving me a good laugh tho.

Second, i dont give a shit what realmrank you are to be honest. Keep that to yourself. this guy leveled a thane, and still play it. Give him some respect instead of whining your arse off in a grats thread. Let me know when you ding RR7 in a year or so so i can post some shit bout how overpowered infiltrators are there and what a FOTM player you are. You obviously think it's alright to do that, so why not?

Well seem to me you forget that i did give him credit for his thane, i did congratulate him with it and will keep on doing so.

And you really can't comment on me being solo or not - You can not blame me for the actions of other infiltrators so if they wanna add on my fights i can't stop it neither can you.....

A

Aybabtu

Do you live on these boards?

Hmmm..... no but i do check em when i have some sort of downtime.

W

witte-

Hmmm..... no but i do check em when i have some sort of downtime.

Infils don't have down time , they are overpowered and kill all with 100 health left etc ... :p

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by witte-
Infils don't have down time , they are overpowered and kill all with 100 health left etc ... :p

Shh.... :p

G

Glottis_Xanadu

An rr8 Thane is nice.
An rr8 Savage is just another clueless Mid noob who needs to ruin this game for his/her own pleasure and be uber at all costs :(
Bit like Nolby Pricks really, or Jackoff Herrer, or RadarZerg.
Ah well, typical Mid attitude.
Enjoy your wtfpwn Savage and dream sweet dreams at night about how you wtfpwn a caster in a single quad hit.
Regards, Glottis

E

etcetra

In other words infils haven't been changed to become fotm, they haven't been implanted later in the game and being overpowered.B]

Nor has healers?

O

old.anubis

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
An rr8 Thane is nice.
An rr8 Savage is just another clueless Mid noob who needs to ruin this game for his/her own pleasure and be uber at all costs :(
Enjoy your wtfpwn Savage and dream sweet dreams at night about how you wtfpwn a caster in a single quad hit.
Regards, Glottis

bit like glottis rerolled an infil
:ROFLMAO:

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by old.anubis
bit like glottis rerolled an infil
:ROFLMAO:

Yes, I dinged it rr5 before 1.62 patch...
After the patch, I hardly played it anymore.
But anyway, you were saying?
Regards, Glottis

L

lorric

An rr8 Thane is nice.
Regards, Glottis

He gets a thane to rr8 first but doing the same with a savage makes him a noob............

B

behatch

Was gonna congratulate you when i saw rr8 Thane, then i saw savage and the 4 letters f o t m cross my mind.

(btw grats on rr8 with the thane) :)

ahem,infiltrator? =)

B

behatch

Originally posted by lorric
He gets a thane to rr8 first but doing the same with a savage makes him a noob............

potentially easyer with a savage but doesent make him a noob at all,just ignore glottis like everyone else :)

T

Tasans

Cant believe the retardiness in this thread.
A player plays whatever he wants to play and others can fo. When you start to pay his account then you can dictate what he is going to roll untill then stfu and have a nice day.
And grats on the savage.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

You summed it up pretty nicely.
Regards, Glottis

T

Tasans

Why you try to make sense? Its not like he'll ever understand.
Typical glottis attitude really.
Regards, ...

L

lorric

You summed it up pretty nicely.
Regards, Glottis

and you prove your a wanker yet again

Regards, me

C

cleptomaniac

Well seem to me you forget that i did give him credit for his thane, i did congratulate him with it and will keep on doing so.

And you really can't comment on me being solo or not - You can not blame me for the actions of other infiltrators so if they wanna add on my fights i can't stop it neither can you.....

Yeah but the savage whine was uncalled for. I dont see you hand out preachings to every infiltrator that was rerolled aft-1.62 and has a grats thread.

Just chill out, the guy never did u anything afaik, there's no need to put him down just because he chose to play a savage. If you want to attack the root of the 'evil', start a petition and send it to mythic or something.

And about the solo issue, you're right.

A

Aybabtu

Yeah but the savage whine was uncalled for. I dont see you hand out preachings to every infiltrator that was rerolled aft-1.62 and has a grats thread.

Actually i sometimes do /yell "try solo'ing FFS" when i pass Amg :D

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Yeah but the savage whine was uncalled for.

The thread was a congratz savage thread.
Telling someone that playing a savage is not very hard, and show nothing except that the guy who plays it is a prick, is very much ontopic.
Regards, Glotts

A

ab_fluid

Just chill out, the guy never did u anything afaik, there's no need to put him down just because he chose to play a savage. If you want to attack the root of the 'evil', start a petition and send it to mythic or something.

And about the solo issue, you're right.

if people think its an achievement to get rr8 on a fotm savage then people have every right to disagree, and i totally do, rr8 savage doesn't take any skill and can bedone very easily

O

old.anubis

The thread was a congratz savage thread.
Telling someone that playing a savage is not very hard, and show nothing except that the guy who plays it is a prick, is very much ontopic.
Regards, Glotts

FFS
tell me the difference between playing savage and zerk/bm/merk
same shit but from different angle of view
telling "savage - no skill" is the same as telling "zerk/bm/merk - no skill", since they ARE the same, their role is the same
if savage does more damage than zerk/bm/merk it doesnt mean that you dont need skill to play it

O

old.anubis

Originally posted by ab_fluid
if people think its an achievement to get rr8 on a fotm savage then people have every right to disagree, and i totally do, rr8 savage doesn't take any skill and can bedone very easily

if people think its an achievement to get rr8 on a fotm warden then people have every right to disagree, and i totally do, rr8 warden doesn't take any skill and can bedone very easily

Users who are viewing this thread