BIG GRATS :hat:

A

Aussie-

Originally posted by nalistah
achived
scream.gif

A

Aybabtu

Was gonna congratulate you when i saw rr8 Thane, then i saw savage and the 4 letters f o t m cross my mind.

(btw grats on rr8 with the thane) :)

A

Ahqmae

Grats fer rr8! Good to see that some people don't cave in to the fotming!

N

nalistah

Originally posted by Aybabtu
Was gonna congratulate you when i saw rr8 Thane, then i saw savage and the 4 letters f o t m cross my mind.

Aybabtu lvl 50 Infiltrator

:m00:

B

Binbinqegabinik

lemme give you a hint: begins with F and ends with otM

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by Binbinqegabinik
lemme give you a hint: begins with F and ends with otM

I played an infil in RvR before Sb's were fotm so do keep quiet about something which you know jack shit about, following me this far?

N

nalistah

Yeah, but today infil are the biggest and most overpowered FoTM there is, and you play one. So you shouldnt really say anything about Montarlo :)

B

Binbinqegabinik

no only followed you to "i play an infil" then f o t m crossed my mind

edit
spelling :p

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by nalistah
Yeah, but today infil are the biggest FoTM there is, and you play one. So you shouldnt really say anything about Montarlo :)

I did not reroll to become fotm like Montarloo, i played my class when suddenly a SB stopped up and said "Hey! that infil is winning over me!!" /em <random sb> logs on to BW.....

In other words infils haven't been changed to become fotm, they haven't been implanted later in the game and being overpowered, they have been as they are for quite a long time, did not hear you call out nerf infils and calling them fotm when SB's were doing 300 a swing....

B

Binbinqegabinik

ok then genious. If infils were doing "OKAY" why did they cry like little bitches without a pimp?

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by saltymcpepper
and your still only 6l9?

Yeah, is that a problem? There are other things than playing DAoC atm which i need to concetrate more on, studying and working being the main things, and i wont be the last to admit that solo'ing on this server isn't a dance on roses.

N

nalistah

Originally posted by Aybabtu
I did not reroll to become fotm like Montarloo, i played my class when suddenly a SB stopped up and said "Hey! that infil is winning over me!!" /em <random sb> logs on to BW.....

In other words infils haven't been changed to become fotm, they haven't been implanted later in the game and being overpowered, they have been as they are for quite a long time, did not hear you call out nerf infils and calling them fotm when SB's were doing 300 a swing....

I remember my first whinethread about Dragonfang, and that was even before mythic had stated that they were going to nerf LA. In my eyes infils and their DF have always been overpowered. We had a counter (met in dmg) before, and that was taken away from us o_O (even thou i was 5-spec SB, and never got full use of the overpoweredness in LA)

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by Binbinqegabinik
ok then genious. If infils were doing "OKAY" why did they cry like little bitches without a pimp?

Let me guess, you started playing when SI was released or something? jumped on the savage train.....

Infils wasn't the only ones calling for a nerf, we'r talking 2 realms (Hibernia/Albion) and some reasonable Mids you realized something was wrong with LA.

oh and where did i say they were doing "OKAY"? i said they haven't been changed.....

B

Binbinqegabinik

hibernia and midgard complaining about infils right now but their stealther superiority wont be adressed by mythic...even the infils themselves know that DF is too much. They wont use it in duel ffs ;)

take a look her at some infils posting....infils should get ap (lol)
this thread really cracked me up

up..http://vnboards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=59623805&replies=43

These guys can take down tanks easy (which they arent supposed to do) and their egos go from here to Java

A

Aybabtu

Afaik the first one to bring up AP for Infils says for all classes and that he would like his 2 other ideas looked at first, 3rd being less important. :)

W

Wot-do

Gratz monty boi =)
drop teh whine.

And I dont care if u got a rr6l9 infiltrator or whatever u have, none cares :)

Users who are viewing this thread