Stlong albs in thid

O

o_O

Albion players are mostly roleplayers, they roll albion cause of the legengs of arthur etc.

t.t

G

Gold-i2

Re: Re: Stlong albs in thid

Originally posted by Prat
can i just make the point the reason albs end up at mtk is because every time and mid sees albs he runs away and hides there

Had you used correct grammar, it would have been even more clear how to ridicule you. Therefor, let me first change your statement into:

"Can I just make the point that the reason albs end up at mtk is because every time a mid-player sees albs, he runs away and hides there."

Now, the interesting part is: "a mid" "albs"

As it has been said before, albs can not win in even fights. But likewise, mids can not solo a fg albs (no, not even savages). Therefor, if a mid runs into a fg of albs, he will double back to mtk (unless he's an sb, in which case he'll stealth).

To any thinking person, this would be understandable. However, I assume you are an alb, and therefor will enjoy when I see you charge 2-3 mids on your own. I just hope I get the kill.

P

Prat

sorry ill try re-type that then to your obviously superior standards.
Stop hiding at mtk and it wont be camped. Thats all my point was.
As for going on about grammar, oh dear god i dont care try to ridicule me all you want.

E

Eof

Why am I surprised to be running solo and getting hit by 3 stealthers? Could be the time of day but then again it happens WHENEVER i am in BG atm. Would really prefer to go solo and not camp MB/MTK but seems like less and less choice every time I log on. Alb stealthers probably do the same but it still dont make it right

C

cleptomaniac

As for going on about grammar, oh dear god i dont care try to ridicule me all you want.

Lol stop hiding in MTK? There's a reason why mids and hibs stack up in TK, because there's 20-30 albs ganging up and steamrolling thid.

I got a better suggestion for you: Stop running in zergs so that people wont have to spend time up at their TK's waiting for the zerg to log out from Thid.

As for albs being crap: Well, i totally understand most of the numerous crap players in albion. You'll never learn to utilize your professions when you lean on your superior numbers all the time. Same in Emain, a FG albs is as rare as a sabretooth Tiger in London.

G

Gold-i2

Lol, you don't need to re-type. It's not only my standards that are superior, and I forgive you your flaws.

I was just correcting you so it was readable, so that my answer would make sense.

Btw, it's "gold", not god. But once again, understandable mistake that I forgive you.

And I actually don't hide at mtk, but I do return there at times, to buff up and pick up people. Sometimes I stay there for a while, trying to get together enough people (8 is enough) so that we can wipe out the 3 fgs of albs hiding down there. Btw, thx for standing so close together, it makes it much easier on me when I play my pac-healer. Funny that you do that both in bg1 and emain...learning is difficult, eh?

D

del_eneste

Originally posted by noaim
Or number 3: Albs always outnumber. But it dont have to do with _all_ skilled people ending up in mid or hib, it has to do with too few skilled and too many fuckups ending up in albion. There are some tough infils in BG1 but I am yet to lose a 1on1 against one of them...or tbh, I am yet to fight a 1on1 with any of them in a fight where I dont see them first...it is a must to get PA in and kill quickly or more albstealther WILL pop on me...they will anyways but many times its pretty easy to get away, unless they are really close and 4+ (which aint that rare).

Had really fun against a moron named Musa today, infil...attacks me when I am stealthed, 3-4 other albs near so I leg it and check behind me....Musa follows me alone, unstealthed so I stop, /face...when the idiot is 1 metre infront of me I stealth and PA. Now what kinda fucking moron runs into that one? This one did. when she was at about 10% health, about 1fg albs came running and killed me after I finished Musa off.

Another scenario was yday, I see an sb named Bluebrit fight an infil in a 1on1, but I also see an unstealthed infil running there to aid the infil, so I went there aswell...with 2 people on her, Bluebrit kills the first infil, I arrive, Bluebrit dies, and I am now in a 1on1 with the adding infil...what happens? Another infil adds...I kill the first infil and start bashing the second...when next infil comes...I kill the second infil and then finally kill the last one aswell...so I have a reason to think that albs SUCK...and that reason is, cause you do.
Omg h3ll0 m8s!!!!!111111111111111 I aer liek l33t!!!!!!1111. T3h3rs liek n0 r00m in h3r3 for liek my ub3r l33t ego

N

noaim

Originally posted by del_eneste
Omg h3ll0 m8s!!!!!111111111111111 I aer liek l33t!!!!!!1111. T3h3rs liek n0 r00m in h3r3 for liek my ub3r l33t ego

Actually, I am not claiming to be good, I just say that albs suck, which is a fact.

D

del_eneste

Originally posted by noaim
Actually, I am not claiming to be good, I just say that albs suck, which is a fact.
No the albs you have met suck. All prob power lvl'd fotm with buffbots..do you have a buffbot?. Because if so..then you must suck aswell ^^

P

Prat

Originally posted by Gold-i2
Btw, it's "gold", not god.

No i meant god.

i really should go back to playing my BG chars got sick of albs there hehe

I

iceflower

>3-4 other albs near so I leg it and check behind me....Musa follows me alone, unstealthed so I stop, /face...when the idiot is 1 metre infront of me I stealth and PA

If you stealthed 1 meter before your enemy you have hacked the game somehow. Anyone that are an experienced stealther knows what kind of message that would display if you try and stealth at that range. Only possiblility to make it would be if you where in a very laggy situation. And that requires pure luck and no skill, actually, admitting that you try to hit the stealth mode when so close to enemies shows your inexperience in the first place... ;-)

/dismiss the mid n00b....

Iceflower
Spreading the word of God among the pagans

I

iceflower

I hope for the sake of midgård that the quality of the mid posts here isnt a measure of the quality of all midgård players, then I feel sorry for you :-(

But I guess the saying on Prydwen is right, there is only one mid realm with skillful players on the English speaking servers...

Iceflower

N

noaim

Originally posted by iceflower
>3-4 other albs near so I leg it and check behind me....Musa follows me alone, unstealthed so I stop, /face...when the idiot is 1 metre infront of me I stealth and PA

If you stealthed 1 meter before your enemy you have hacked the game somehow. Anyone that are an experienced stealther knows what kind of message that would display if you try and stealth at that range. Only possiblility to make it would be if you where in a very laggy situation. And that requires pure luck and no skill, actually, admitting that you try to hit the stealth mode when so close to enemies shows your inexperience in the first place... ;-)

/dismiss the mid n00b....

Iceflower

Yeah I use the "beingabletostealthwhenclosetoanenemyhack", thought everyone did. And I am no experienced stealther, I only played stealthers in BG´s, and still I have kicked every albs ass I met as long as they didnt outnumber me. What does that say about albs?
Besides, I am quite often able to stealth even if an enemy is close, I must be cheating?
I did it in BG3 aswell, pally chasing me, 1-2 metres behind...I stealth, /face, PA, CD, Garrote, dead pally. You can ofc say I cheat, as any CS-kid like you would do, I wouldnt expect anything else.

C

cleptomaniac

I've had several Alb/Hib stealthers vanish (no, not the RA, but the word) right infront of me, when i've been 2 inches away from slamming an axe in their backs. I dont have extensive experience of playing stealther, but i believe it is possible to stealth even if a player of another realm is quite near.

You DO know it isnt PvE we're discussing now yeah?

S

-sudden-

I have to agree that alb outnumbers the other 2 realms. It's the same for me when I play hib/pry. But to be honest it's so easy to get around that problem:

1. Best speed in group, mezzer if possible
2. Avoid all spots that are camped or just come and have a look and fight if you stand a chance
3. Don't take the routes everyone does
4. Check when new albs port in, kill em and go back every 15 minutes for more

It works very well.

And I just can't take comments serious like "and still I have kicked every albs ass I met as long as they didnt outnumber me...bla, bla, bla."

best wishes

D

darbey

Lol please no more albs commenting on this please. These obviously blinkered people from mid couldnt put up a serious argument if they had a district attorney write a script for them so its pointless even arguing. I cant believe you people are making such a big thing and throwing so much passion into a completely pointless argument about a fictitious land in a video game . So in short my fellow albions , stop feeding the noobs.

Now someone please close this crap thread.

H

Hamromendou

i think its pretty obvious that the middle age of the 30465475475 albs are about 9.37, when i see a FG resting at mb i stealth and go suicide kill a resting person, they got clerics and they can rezz him right away but what the hell...i kill him and get LOTS of /rude and /laugh at me while im dead....damn kids..

C

Cloudd_RTD

Albs are'nt that good really. The stupidity factor was pretty high during my Catapult killing yesterday. Got me 15 or so kills with that thing. ^^

Gromlek the aimer! ^^

I

iceflower

>No the albs you have met suck.

Actually the definition is that the albs he met was not winning, however, it dont say anyting about his own qualities, we could be down at the cesspool really... :)

I

iceflower

>You DO know it isnt PvE we're discussing now yeah?

Yepp, hitting the stealth button repeatedly is a good way of finding out where stealthers are hiding in DF among other places. Amazing what you can find then...sorry mate, you didnt score there...

/dismiss the mid n00b

>as any CS-kid like you would do, I wouldnt expect anything else

Gosh, you truly are move around, how did you know I did or did not play CS? Unsubstantiated comments like that really hurt your credibility, well, even if you have put yourself on a low level by "quality" of your posts... ;-)

>Besides, I am quite often able to stealth even if an enemy is close

Define close range. One meter should be about the lenght of a kobbie, apparently your ability to measure distances is way off...or you had the benefit of a laggy situation...

>These obviously blinkered people from mid couldnt put up a serious argument if they had a district attorney write a script for them so its pointless even arguing

Actually, I think they are brainwashed with the politically correct version in midgård that is supposed to explain why mids dont care about playing in bgs... :) Doing a /level 20-24 would hur the percieved reality quite a lot. Much easier to blame the opposition than rally your own realm mates...sigh.

>get LOTS of /rude and /laugh at me while im dead....damn kids..

Unfortunately those players turn up in all realms, found a lot among fellow mids too :-(

>The stupidity factor was pretty high during my Catapult killing

Ye, seems most players are quite unaware of the power of catapults, no matter what realm they come from...and you get nice rps from it too :)

C

cleptomaniac

>You DO know it isnt PvE we're discussing now yeah?

Yepp, hitting the stealth button repeatedly is a good way of finding out where stealthers are hiding in DF among other places. Amazing what you can find then...sorry mate, you didnt score there...

/dismiss the mid n00b

>as any CS-kid like you would do, I wouldnt expect anything else

Gosh, you truly are move around, how did you know I did or did not play CS? Unsubstantiated comments like that really hurt your credibility, well, even if you have put yourself on a low level by "quality" of your posts... ;-)

>Besides, I am quite often able to stealth even if an enemy is close

Define close range. One meter should be about the lenght of a kobbie, apparently your ability to measure distances is way off...or you had the benefit of a laggy situation...

>These obviously blinkered people from mid couldnt put up a serious argument if they had a district attorney write a script for them so its pointless even arguing

Actually, I think they are brainwashed with the politically correct version in midgård that is supposed to explain why mids dont care about playing in bgs... :) Doing a /level 20-24 would hur the percieved reality quite a lot. Much easier to blame the opposition than rally your own realm mates...sigh.

>get LOTS of /rude and /laugh at me while im dead....damn kids..

Unfortunately those players turn up in all realms, found a lot among fellow mids too :-(

>The stupidity factor was pretty high during my Catapult killing

Ye, seems most players are quite unaware of the power of catapults, no matter what realm they come from...and you get nice rps from it too :)

Im just curious sir, but exactly who is your main? Because with all the "n00b" and "pwned" talk you so frequently use, you must be a mighty experienced and elite player indeed.

G

Gold-i2

Iceflower pwnz PVE, d00d!

He's l33t alb!0N PLaya..DoN't be a HAta.

Ok, there, made the albs happy...now normal:

Iceflower is obviously...nothing. I have very limited experience with a stealther. I've played two sb's in bg1, and leveled one sb to 36 or something, one other to 24 (with /level to 20).

Yet I have had no problems going stealthy close to people, and I've noticed that others have no problem either.

Iceflower obviously think that people cheat when they do that, but I can only speak from my own limited experience...and well, I know I have no such cheat, and I know I have no problem stealthing close to people, so I assume others can do it aswell.

But once again, I am not a l33t alb!0N uba-PlaYa like Iceflower. Who I am sure has great experience in all kinds of...pve.

N

noaim

When I hit stealth followed by PA and enemy is in meleerange so PA gets in. So take the time it takes from that I press "stealth" till that I am actually stealthed, then add the time it takes to draw weaps after pressing a style...about 0.5 secs I would say. So he was 0.5 secs from melee range when I hit the stealthbutton.

Now get ingame and test how far you can run in 0.5 secs, we want exact numbers. He had no speed and was not sprinting.

H

hiban

Re: Re: Stlong albs in thid

can i just make the point the reason albs end up at mtk is because every time and mid sees albs he runs away and hides there

Think we found their leader here!

And no, you can´t.

You usually run into 2 fg mids solo? Or do you turn to run back up to apk/ck as well? (I really think you do. Most people would) Also, the 2 fg brainless zombie albs HAVE to chase him all the way from mb to mpk?

H

hiban

Originally posted by Eof
Why am I surprised to be running solo and getting hit by 3 stealthers? Could be the time of day but then again it happens WHENEVER i am in BG atm. Would really prefer to go solo and not camp MB/MTK but seems like less and less choice every time I log on. Alb stealthers probably do the same but it still dont make it right

Could be due to the fact that soloers are easy targets for stealthers. Stealthers hunt soloers, as they cant take on a minor zerg.

So, to solve this problem:
All stealthers stop killing soloers (Which makes the whole point of playing stealther meaningless). Or: Everyone (all 3 realms) stop zerging. That would lead to more soloing/duo-ing/1 fg vs 1fg- fights.

E

Eof

So you are saying stealthers cant solo or do anything at less than 3>1 odds?

I dont even mind duos, but when you attack/are attacked by 2 enemies there really dont seem any need for a third to add unless:

-all 3 suck
-the 3rd is totally desparate for rps and cant get them in any kind of honest fight
-the 3rd or 4th or 5th add doesnt understand that they can stop ppl having any chance to enjoy soloing in bg and so we can all go hang in fgs at MB rather than trying to have a decent fight involving skills

G

Gold-i2

Originally posted by Eof
So you are saying stealthers cant solo or do anything at less than 3>1 odds?

I dont even mind duos, but when you attack/are attacked by 2 enemies there really dont seem any need for a third to add unless:

-all 3 suck
-the 3rd is totally desparate for rps and cant get them in any kind of honest fight
-the 3rd or 4th or 5th add doesnt understand that they can stop ppl having any chance to enjoy soloing in bg and so we can all go hang in fgs at MB rather than trying to have a decent fight involving skills

I can only talk about my own experience when it comes to stealthers in bg1.

Hibs: Almost always duo. But, at times, the lone ns.

Mids: Duo at times, solo most times. Sometimes more than 2, but that's when it's keep-fighting and they are guarding casters or attacking casters (same with hibbies btw).

Albs: Well...at times there have been 2...most of the time it's SNAP, CRACKLE and POP, POP, POP, POP, POP...More infils than mids in thid, more scouts than mids in thid. And all of them camp mb or mtk. Luckily half of them seem to auto-train stealth. But there's still a load that have 19+5.

E

Eof

Originally posted by hiban
Could be due to the fact that soloers are easy targets for stealthers. Stealthers hunt soloers, as they cant take on a minor zerg.

So, to solve this problem:
All stealthers stop killing soloers (Which makes the whole point of playing stealther meaningless). Or: Everyone (all 3 realms) stop zerging. That would lead to more soloing/duo-ing/1 fg vs 1fg- fights.

Sorry the implication here seemed that soloers should expect to be stealth ganked and unless people dont zerg dont expect to meet just solo/duo'ers. As I had previously said I dont mind 2>1 fights and you felt it necessary to add this justification for the action of stealthers in BG then it would suggest thwat you mean stealthers cannot hack it with less than 3 >1 odds, which isnt somethign I agree with.

I am an alb. I play a paladin which I think gives me a fair chance against duo'ers. I dont want to zerg, tbh most of the time I dont even want to group, but constantly getting adds pop from stealth to spoil a fight is just making it so that I dont want to play in BG at all. You cant get a fair fight there if stealthers of ANY realm continue to think mindlessly adding on solo fights is worthwhile. I would much prefer to go to BG and be able to have fun fights but it just doesnt seem possible.

Users who are viewing this thread