buffbots in thid

S

samildanachh

how many r there, i mean u cant run unubffed in propper rvr anymore :(
but what about in thid?

P

Puppetmistress

40% of the stealthers I encountered with Golestand (my BG infil) where buffed.

Hibbie stealthers run with buffs more then Middie stealthers. Dont know much about Alb stealthers, I was unbuffed tho.

B

BlitheringIdiot

Two days after /level

I'd say they have doubled since then.

Every hib stealther seems to be buffed, alb and mid are both about 60% in my opinion.

P

PaqMan

Originally posted by BlitheringIdiot
Two days after /level

I'd say they have doubled since then.

Every hib stealther seems to be buffed, alb and mid are both about 60% in my opinion.

Pretty depressing.. Think about those poor players who just started their first character, levelled a shammie/cleric(Or whats it is on the other side) the real way to 24 and venture out to bg1 to help their friends and have fun...

- Nah! I, my friend, his neigbour and the cat next door have an own private bot, you you're absoluely not needed, you n00b.

I don't have a bot myself and would rather have a real player joining me with his shammie, just for the fun. As I hope to have when my tiny skald get level 24 soon.

T

Tualatin

i counted about 10-12 alb buffbots 10mins ago.

M

mehuge

Originally posted by samildanachh
how many r there, i mean u cant run unubffed in propper rvr anymore :(
but what about in thid?
/who thid and divide by 2 ;)

A

Ala

an the suckiest part is we got fuk all healers actually keepin peeps alive to do keep take or wot not.. u see abot 2-4 on a rooly good day and every fucker (incl. me) spammin em for rezz.... it's bloody frustrating for all

D

darbey

Not sure where u got 40% from tbh, I can count on one hand the amount of assasins who ive fought who have been unbuffed. If u r gonna play an assasin u need one. As much as it sucks thats the way it is unfortunately. I just wish peopole would remember to put them on Anon.

T

Tualatin

and... let em join <Protectors of APK> great guild ^^

D

DroP DeaD

I played:-

Ankh without a BB
Babygurl with a BB
and Born dont need a BB :)

C

Conchabar

i'll be going to thid fully buffed with sum over pwred mid chr when i cba
so that leaves me with bd or savage hmph oh w8 savages get nerfed hmph bd den:>

P

PaqMan

Been in Thid with my mini runner today.

Saw a nice line and wish I remembered the killer..

Bgbufbot was just killed by <forgot name>

Small things make me laugh, as I laugh out here at home at the 4ppl to fg who /flex or /laugh for killing you, but the line above was a nice one ,-)

A

Alkoran

Originally posted by darbey
If u r gonna play an assasin u need one. As much as it sucks thats the way it is unfortunately.

This is of course not true.... and any following posts will not change this, but it may still be fun to watch people insult themselves ;)

F

Faeldawn

killed 4 sb's today in thid, all buffed to the bollox.

killed 5 infilis yesterday in thid, 4/5 buffed to the bollox.

met 6 nightshades in thid today, 4/6 buffed to the bollox.

laugh? i nearly cried :)

T

Tasans

Too many buffed people in thid. It got to a point were i simply couldnt compete with my hunter, so i left. Ill be back when i get a bot :p

Y

-yoda-

i did well in bg1 with my scout . not often buffed (did ask a few bb's or passing clerics if they'd oblige) it was tough just a case of choosing yourtargets better . if u choose correct target u can still kill them buffed or not.

B

BlitheringIdiot

Originally posted by Tasans
Too many buffed people in thid. It got to a point were i simply couldnt compete with my hunter, so i left. Ill be back when i get a bot :p

He actually means...

"Too many buffed people in thid. It got to a point were i simply couldnt compete with my hunter, so i got 3 guildies to roll hunters, and the four of us ganked everything we could for a day, then I left a happy man. Oh and out of the 4 of us, misfire was the leetest, we all admired him lots."

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by Tasans

i thought thid was zergy?

T

Tasans

Originally posted by -yoda-
i did well in bg1 with my scout . not often buffed (did ask a few bb's or passing clerics if they'd oblige) it was tough just a case of choosing yourtargets better . if u choose correct target u can still kill them buffed or not.

Not if you hit scouts for 60 and they hit back for 100. The only targets i could reliably kill after a point, were the noobs /20 with the crap equipment. And also my hunter is uber tweaked - 3 mp pieces of armor - mp bow - mp spear - all items oced.

Originally posted by BlitheringIdiot
He actually means...

"Too many buffed people in thid. It got to a point were i simply couldnt compete with my hunter, so i got 3 guildies to roll hunters, and the four of us ganked everything we could for a day, then I left a happy man.

You kidding meh? We were such gimps that we managed to get lost seconds after we formed the group :p

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by Demolay
Run in 2's unbuffed seems to work as a NS

shame i dont play a bg friar anymore:) i enjoyed taking on fg of ns :p

S

Seyrcim

It's sad to see what happened since I started my little break (about a year ago) and when I came back (a month ago). When I left there were not all that many ppl with bb's (and those that did have one was flamed for it), now on the other hand, every one has one, and it seem to be 'part of the game'. Well, it does suggest that smth is really fooked up. That's my opinion of course ^_^

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by Conchabar
nah im stating that 2 ns would have died no trouble :>

2 pronged attack, pa plus backstab chain, dot, str/con debuff, snare, disease.........dead healer gimp imo ;)

C

Craft

Buff Bots

I finished Bg1 today with my level 21 Cleric Praetorian, must have taken me about a week because i was sorting a flat out but porting in to see a row of peeps ready to get their daily buffing was shite, i really enjoyed completing bg1 without a buffbot and as im a full rej cleric /smite kills were funny as f**k, i did bg1 with my scout Dreamwalker at level 21 as well, and my Infiltrator - Infiltrator is level 23 all my characters like from the old days are good old fashioned drop characters and buffs if someone in the group has a cleric / friar etc..... P****s me off when i get killed by someone who got two computers running, are you really better at the game than i? i think not.

F

Faeldawn

Re: Buff Bots

Originally posted by Craft
I finished Bg1 today with my level 21 Cleric Praetorian, must have taken me about a week because i was sorting a flat out but porting in to see a row of peeps ready to get their daily buffing was shite, i really enjoyed completing bg1 without a buffbot and as im a full rej cleric /smite kills were funny as f**k, i did bg1 with my scout Dreamwalker at level 21 as well, and my Infiltrator - Infiltrator is level 23 all my characters like from the old days are good old fashioned drop characters and buffs if someone in the group has a cleric / friar etc..... P****s me off when i get killed by someone who got two computers running, are you really better at the game than i? i think not.

Paragraphs and full stops are your friends :)

Users who are viewing this thread