Stlong albs in thid

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by noaim
I know albs never win when numbers are even

If Albs don't ever win when numbers are even, then either (1) All the skilled players somehow end up in Mid or Hib, which is obviously ridiculous, or (2) Mid and Hib are overpowered compared to Albion. Now which is it, Mr "I know it all"?

F

Fluffygirl

and albs complain on BW there are so few enemies in bgs to fight :rolleyes: well take a guess, would you like to go out with a group of 3 and try have fun and the first thing you encounter is a zerg of more than 5fg of enemies all rushing towards you to get their tiny point of rp? (yeah i know that is a normal 'albs in emain' thing)

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by Fluffygirl
and albs complain on BW there are so few enemies in bgs to fight :rolleyes: well take a guess, would you like to go out with a group of 3 and try have fun and the first thing you encounter is a zerg of more than 5fg of enemies all rushing towards you to get their tiny point of rp? (yeah i know that is a normal 'albs in emain' thing)

Hey, I understand where you're coming from, but you can hardly tell people they can't come to Thid. There were 35 non-anon Albs in Thid tonight and it was as boring for me as if was for the people getting ganked. Thid is just too small to support the amount that want to play there at the moment.

F

-fwapp-

yeah what do u expect to happen a line of people waiting to enter thidranki in bunches of 4 at a time or less? :)

E

Event

Originally posted by -fwapp-
/vict :]

Yeh if it makes u feel big m8.

I myself am happy being self aware enough to admit my personal failings.

N

noaim

Originally posted by Gordonax
If Albs don't ever win when numbers are even, then either (1) All the skilled players somehow end up in Mid or Hib, which is obviously ridiculous, or (2) Mid and Hib are overpowered compared to Albion. Now which is it, Mr "I know it all"?

Or number 3: Albs always outnumber. But it dont have to do with _all_ skilled people ending up in mid or hib, it has to do with too few skilled and too many fuckups ending up in albion. There are some tough infils in BG1 but I am yet to lose a 1on1 against one of them...or tbh, I am yet to fight a 1on1 with any of them in a fight where I dont see them first...it is a must to get PA in and kill quickly or more albstealther WILL pop on me...they will anyways but many times its pretty easy to get away, unless they are really close and 4+ (which aint that rare).

Had really fun against a moron named Musa today, infil...attacks me when I am stealthed, 3-4 other albs near so I leg it and check behind me....Musa follows me alone, unstealthed so I stop, /face...when the idiot is 1 metre infront of me I stealth and PA. Now what kinda fucking moron runs into that one? This one did. when she was at about 10% health, about 1fg albs came running and killed me after I finished Musa off.

Another scenario was yday, I see an sb named Bluebrit fight an infil in a 1on1, but I also see an unstealthed infil running there to aid the infil, so I went there aswell...with 2 people on her, Bluebrit kills the first infil, I arrive, Bluebrit dies, and I am now in a 1on1 with the adding infil...what happens? Another infil adds...I kill the first infil and start bashing the second...when next infil comes...I kill the second infil and then finally kill the last one aswell...so I have a reason to think that albs SUCK...and that reason is, cause you do.

F

Fluffygirl

so I have a reason to think that albs SUCK...and that reason is, cause you do.

no the reason infs suck in thid is because they don't have their 2 IWIN buttons yet, dragonfang and dual shadows

G

Gold-i2

Ok, I'll try to start off with a serious post, before I join in on the flaming.

Albs zerg. Albs zerg so much more than any other realm that it seems like they don't do anything else.

There are more albs, but that is not the reason. They have decent chars, so it's not about the others being overpowered.

The main reason is that most albs are kids that want to be knights in shining armor. So, most newbies start off in Albion (or alB!on for those of you that are albs) and stay there.

Many good alb-players have left Albion because they got sick and tired of playing with the retarded horde. Many ended up in Midgard, because both Albion and Midgard are pretty melee-based and therefor quite similar in that aspect.

People keep talking about Savages being overpowered...I play one btw, and I think a 1500 pbaoe or 500 dd is worse than any quad I can deliver (I don't quad much btw, atleast not enough to have everyone whine about it). I have been hit for 600-700 3 times in a row by a sword-wearing hibbie. So, hibs have the best nukes, and hit good in melee. Savages and healers are the only weapon Midgard have against hibbies. Since albs have such poor teamwork, they are not really dangerous unless it's 3fg or more. If albs had more good players, it would be crazy though.

Now, I have a pac-healer, a shadowblade and a warrior in bg1. With my sb, I spend most of the time laughing at albs, and trying to get the poor schlob that trails behind the zerg. And yes, the albs only zerg in bg1. Two days ago: a 4 man team mids, me, 5 hibs and 3 fgs albs. That was the population of thid. The 4 man team ran off the albs, killed 1 fg, I aided in 2, and killed off a little lurikeen that decided to run into my PA.

If albs wanted to be known as something other than the zerg, they would stop zerging. That simple. Hibs don't zerg often (and that's good...cuz we would all be f'ed if they did) and Mids usually run in 1fg tops both in bg1 and Emain.

So albs, stop chasing away your good players by acting like complete newbies and you too will be able to enjoy fg vs fg fights.

Oh, and before you say anything about overpowered...take a look at friars (bg1), scouts (bg1), minstrels, dragon-fangs (infils) and the all-mighty reaver. I won't cry for the zerg when you are only weaker than the other realms because you can't use the tools Mythic gave you.

As a side note, Diabolito (reaver, level 50), is an extremely good player (if I got his name down right, lol). Chase him to Midgard please, it was not fun to fight him.

O

old.Lythande

I just made an SB for BG1 to pass the time, but it's pretty disheartening when you attack someone and 3 infs pop on you and 2 more scouts start shooting you. :(

Not to mention that everyone seems to have a buffbot for bg nowadays which kinda ruins it for me since I don't have one. :)

G

Gordonax

Or number 3: Albs always outnumber. But it dont have to do with _all_ skilled people ending up in mid or hib, it has to do with too few skilled and too many fuckups ending up in albion.

So when you said that "I know albs never win when numbers are even" and that all Albs were "only a big fucking bunch of morons... but seriously, is it fun to never win even fights?" you were talking rubbish then? Sorry, I didn't realise you didn't know what the word "never" means.

Or where you just being a vile little troll?

B

Brylle Madness

*sigh*

many streams small, turn into a big river

*sigh*

N

Nugusta

In my opinion stealthers wouldnt need to add against soloers if theirs a zerg. Take a solo alb thats gotten behing the zerg for example...He's running after the alb zerg from MB to MPK, 3 shades pop to kill him.

Theyre taking all the kills that they can get, you dont honestly expect an assasin class to pop up in the middle of a 3fg zerg at mb?

If their wasnt a zerg more people would obviously be solo theirfore its less likely for people to run in small groups.

Its come to my attention that most of the time its the soloers of whos realm is currently zerging in thid that seem to whine on BW.
/cheer to them
but you have to understand that where their is no zerg, but their are soloers to kill. People will do everything they can to get a kill and avoid being killed at the same time.

but then what do i know even my mains a gimp :p

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by Gold-i2
The main reason is that most albs are kids that want to be knights in shining armor. So, most newbies start off in Albion (or alB!on for those of you that are albs) and stay there.

Of course, you have accurate references for this? Or you have access to Mythic and Goa's customer data?

Oh, you don't?

So you just made the above up then?

N

noaim

So when you said that "I know albs never win when numbers are even" and that all Albs were "only a big fucking bunch of morons... but seriously, is it fun to never win even fights?" you were talking rubbish then? Sorry, I didn't realise you didn't know what the word "never" means.

Or where you just being a vile little troll?

How did I, from what you quoted, not know the meaning of the word "never"?'

This is a BG discussion-forum, I discuss BG here, in BG albs never win when numbers are even from what I seen and I wont comment on what I have not seen. They also fuck up generally all the time.

G

Gold-i2

Of course, you have accurate references for this? Or you have access to Mythic and Goa's customer data?

Oh, you don't?

So you just made the above up then?

Experience. I have played with several ex-albs, good players, and asked them why they left Albion. They have all given the same reason. I have on numerous occasions met albs in emain, and each time wondered why they did what they did. They are either playing like newbies, or are slightly mentally handicapped. I don't know what you prefer, but I gave them the benefit of the doubt and chose the "newbie" explanation.

I have also talked to other people who have the same experience as I, both when playing with talented ex-albs, and encountering albs in emain.

As for bg1...people complaining about infils...I guess I have been lucky, but I have seldom run into alb stealthers. Reason: I have 19+5 stealth, and they obviously don't. I see 90% of all alb stealthers from 10m away. Still leaves a few, and I have met a few of them, but so far I haven't had a big problem with infils. Scouts neither. Ns's seems to be better spec'ed in general, but like middies, the hibbies don't add in double digit numbers.

Btw, I know alot of players pass through bg1 on their way to level 50. I tweak my bg1 chars, and therefor I don't autotrain stealth etc which would explain why infils seem to have such sucky stealth. But those that are leveling will only end up in alb's stealth-zerg later on, so might aswell flame them now, so they get used to it.

F

-fwapp-

Albs zerg. Albs zerg so much more than any other realm that it seems like they don't do anything else.

There are more albs, but that is not the reason.

So, most newbies start off in Albion

ppl keep talking about Savages being overpowered...I play one btw, and I think a 500 dd is worse than any quad I can deliver

all-mighty reaver

You say that more albs is not the reason, then say the reason is that theres more albs. you call people who chose alb "newbies" when everyone who starts the game is a newbie, and you're honestly saying you cant quad for over 500?

If you cant see how savages are overpowered..... evade4 360degree, "tank" despite having some suspiciously hybrid qualities, cap speed hits for nearly cap damage, just so much. Far far over the "all mighty reaver" as people have already discussed in past threads here

but as event did his admitting thing I will too. I agree that a large number of albs in Bgs are kinda .... simple.... for example just now a fg of hibs was killed by 2FG + of albs. I stood by making my soloer status known and managed to get a 1 on 1 with a hero but overall it was a zergfest, and it ended with people in the CG saying things like "i got 4 death messages!", "albs rule" and the informative "the firbolg is a healer, the one in chain", followed by alb returning to hiding around mpk area in their big grps :S

So yes alb does zerg and it does have idiots, but im sure mid and hib does too they just have less chance to show it :]

G

Gold-i2

All depends on what you call a zerg, I guess.

A hib or mid "zerg" is >1fg.
An alb zerg is >5fg.

It's more common to find an alb zerg than and hib or mid, even with those definitions.

And albs do have more people, so ok, it makes it easier to zerg. However, both hibs and mids are able to construct larger parties than 1 fg. They just chose not to. In Midgard people whine if they believe you are more than 1fg (keep-fighting not included).

I somehow strongly doubt that is the case in Albion. ;)

Today we ran around some, 1fg (of course), in Odin's. There was another mid fg in the area, but we saw them twice, briefly. One hib-group. And the albs...the albs got kicked around pretty hard, but they did manage to wipe us out once, with 2fgs...well, actually only because the hib group added.

And I can quad for over 500, but I don't quad every time I hit and I can't guarantee a 500 hit every single time. Most of the time I hit for far less. The enchanters...don't.

Reavers have alot of things that Savages don't, that I would like to have. Do I whine about them? No, because I try to play with what I have, not whine what someone else has. Doesn't mean I wouldn't want what they have, but I don't, and I accept that. But if you think I evade everything in rvr...well...not really. Maybe if I get dodger3, but I am not that high in RR yet.

However, the issue was about albs sucking. And they do. Not all of them, like I mentioned I have seen atleast one alb that is still playing alb that is very good. And the good albs that joined Mid instead because they think albs are retards, they are pretty good too.

D

darbey

This is a BG discussion-forum, I discuss BG here, in BG albs never win when numbers are even from what I seen and I wont comment on what I have not seen. They also fuck up generally all the time.

What utter bullshit. Jeez u r such a self important prick and you have the nerve to slag off the abilities of players you dont even know. I dont see any of your alt names riding high on duskwave.

If we all suck so much ill be quite happy to shove your words down your throat in a duel you insulting little person, buffed, unbuffed and in merchant bought gear if necessary.

When r you whining people gonna realise its not against the CoC to fight in any number or zerg so why dont you put up and let people play the way they want to.

G

Gordonax

You claim two things: Albs never have even numbers ("Albs always outnumber" is what you said), and that you've never seen Albs win with even numbers ("I know albs never win when numbers are even"). But if you've never seen even numbers, it's not possible for you to have seen them win with even numbers, or, for that matter, lose with even numbers. Understand now? You can't have it both ways.

Then you claim that you won't comment on what you haven's seen, but "Albs fuck up generally all the time". So presumably if you won't comment on things you don't see, you must be in BG1 all the time - or else you couldn't say that they "fuck up all the time".

As far as I can see, you're just trolling.

N

noaim

Originally posted by darbey
What utter bullshit. Jeez u r such a self important prick and you have the nerve to slag off the abilities of players you dont even know. I dont see any of your alt names riding high on duskwave.

If we all suck so much ill be quite happy to shove your words down your throat in a duel you insulting little person, buffed, unbuffed and in merchant bought gear if necessary.

When r you whining people gonna realise its not against the CoC to fight in any number or zerg so why dont you put up and let people play the way they want to.

Wtf are you talking about? As I said, in BG albs never win when numbers are even from what I seen and I wont comment on what I have not seen.

I know those players just aswell as you know me, and you obviously knows me well enough to call me a self important prick, so please tell me where the line is drawn for where you know another person/player.

And bring on the duel, you set rules.

G

Gordonax

Experience. I have played with several ex-albs, good players, and asked them why they left Albion. They have all given the same reason. I have on numerous occasions met albs in emain, and each time wondered why they did what they did. They are either playing like newbies, or are slightly mentally handicapped. I don't know what you prefer, but I gave them the benefit of the doubt and chose the "newbie" explanation.

So basically, you generalise from the several ex-albs you've met to the 98,969 characters who play Alb?

Way to go.

N

noaim

You claim two things: Albs never have even numbers ("Albs always outnumber" is what you said), and that you've never seen Albs win with even numbers ("I know albs never win when numbers are even"). But if you've never seen even numbers, it's not possible for you to have seen them win with even numbers, or, for that matter, lose with even numbers. Understand now? You can't have it both ways.

Then you claim that you won't comment on what you haven's seen, but "Albs fuck up generally all the time". So presumably if you won't comment on things you don't see, you must be in BG1 all the time - or else you couldn't say that they "fuck up all the time".

As far as I can see, you're just trolling.

Actually, I said "OR: number 3 bla bla".

Prolly a combo of "(1) All the skilled players somehow end up in Mid or Hib" and albs always aoutnumber.

Less skilled players and more people.

And actually what you said is quite correct, mids usually win even when albs outnumber em as long as its not by too much, and I never seen albs win an even fight, as I said before.

G

Gordonax

Actually, I said "OR: number 3 bla bla".

So given that you obviously know it was contradictory and ludicrous, why did you bother, other than to troll?

N

noaim

So given that you obviously know it was contradictory and ludicrous, why did you bother, other than to troll?

When albs show me that they have more than 1% remotely good players, I will bow down, until then, no I am not trolling, I am speaking my mind.

Like the infil running right into my PA when I stealthed right infront of him...I would never try to pull a trick like that on a hib, cause I wouldnt expect them to fall for it...but I gladly try it on an alb cause I know there is a huge chance that they will fall for it.

Or the BG3 alb caster that rooted my critblade, ran off to nuke, I stealthed before he nuked, and he runs back through me, so I PA and 1shot him

Only albs do this kinda fuckups, at least from what I have seen. And as said before, I wont comment on what I have not seen.

G

Gordonax

When albs show me that they have more than 1% remotely good players, I will bow down, until then, no I am not trolling, I am speaking my mind.

I don't care if you're speaking your mind, I want you to justify the ridiculous claims you make. You say Albs zerg because they suck. Then you say that you never see even-numbered fights. Then you say that IF you ever see even fights (which you've already said you don't) they you never lose them.

But seeing as you seem to have abandoned your silly idea that Albs always outnumber, I'll ask you the question that you avoided answering again:

If Albs don't ever win when numbers are even, then either (1) All the skilled players somehow end up in Mid or Hib, which is obviously ridiculous, or (2) Mid and Hib classes are overpowered compared to Albion. Now which is it?

N

noaim

I don't care if you're speaking your mind, I want you to justify the ridiculous claims you make. You say Albs zerg because they suck. Then you say that you never see even-numbered fights. Then you say that IF you ever see even fights (which you've already said you don't) they you never lose them.

But seeing as you seem to have abandoned your silly idea that Albs always outnumber, I'll ask you the question that you avoided answering again:

If Albs don't ever win when numbers are even, then either (1) All the skilled players somehow end up in Mid or Hib, which is obviously ridiculous, or (2) Mid and Hib classes are overpowered compared to Albion. Now which is it?

Quoting myself from a previous post:

But it dont have to do with _all_ skilled people ending up in mid or hib, it has to do with too few skilled and too many fuckups ending up in albion.

D

darbey

Wtf are you talking about? As I said, in BG albs never win when numbers are even from what I seen and I wont comment on what I have not seen.

I know those players just aswell as you know me, and you obviously knows me well enough to call me a self important prick, so please tell me where the line is drawn for where you know another person/player.

And bring on the duel, you set rules.

Try posting the name of your so uber sb to start with would be a start

G

Gold-i2

So basically, you generalise from the several ex-albs you've met to the 98,969 characters who play Alb?

Way to go.

98, 969...yeah, sounds like a sunday-zerg.

And no, I generalize because I have seen hundreds of albs play. Out of these, I have found 1 good. A reaver.

Now, I might be extremely unlucky (or lucky, depending on how you see it) and constantly manage to run into only the bad players, that's true. But that's not very likely.

Imo, it's more likely that albs suck, and that the few decent players in alb-land either switch to a realm with better players, or go play their stealther in a steal-zerg where they atleast can hide so the other realms won't rape them too often and too hard. After all, sb's are completely nerfed...infils, scouts and minstrels aren't.

Hey btw, noticed you play a fotm overpowered necro and a stealthing minstrel. So, are you a good player hiding from the noobs, or a bad player who suck too much to even be allowed to play with the bad players? Well, don't bother to answer, it's not any of my business really. But let's leave ignoring the obvious truth to the religious, and instead accept that albs do little cept zerg in any sort of rvr? Get some healing-classes going (noticed you have one otw) and stop running around like chickens with their heads cut off. Use your reavers, there are not alot of them around. Maybe stop whining about everything and instead of rolling a dragonfang roll something that can help in normal fg vs fg rvr? Midgard does...we get nerfed weekly, and we switch to other chars to make up for it. Sure, zerkers had the LA which was slightly overpowered...but I don't see dragonfang gone from a pure evade-class, and I don't see enchanters nerfed. People started savages instead, so we could get some sort of melee-dmg (warriors block nicely, but don't really do alot of dmg fast).

I for one would prefer to see Albs playing like the other realms, in balanced fg's (running with 1 fg!). Your realm isn't nerfed by mythic, it's nerfed by the alb-players.

N

noaim

Originally posted by darbey
Try posting the name of your so uber sb to start with would be a start

My uber sb? Thanks, didnt think of him as that uber, more thought of him as decent, but good thanks to the incapable albs.

I´ll be there on Offlimit while waiting on lairlist, so tell your friends not to interfere if they see you fighting me and we should be up for a nice duel.

P

Prat

Originally posted by Brylle Madness

Stlong albs camp mtk all day long or MB

can i just make the point the reason albs end up at mtk is because every time and mid sees albs he runs away and hides there

Users who are viewing this thread