alb thid zergy

C

Conchabar

albs for once in ure life dont all team up camp mb with 3 fg :( mids will just log and u will all get bored its not emain

F

-fwapp-

AHeeeeeem atm we are a 3, and a mid grp of around 10 insit on grping against us before fighting, and hillariously we always take some down with us, doesnt stop their well deserved laugh spam tho ofc

O

old.FIN

under 1000 peeps int a zerg, if u count peeps in 1 1m * 1m it aint muchm usually peeps life smaller than that apparment

500 peeps standing in 1 place and dieng like rats 8 hours / day= from atk to amg

C

Conchabar

3 fg vs half a grp of mids = zerg the fact 3 fgs + stick together = small zerg

albs zerg :x

K

kameh

Bah all realms zerg, alb just have more people and it can't be helped. BG is still ace fun and I'm loving it with my bonedancer, even though I spend most of the time tpying /release when half a dozen albs jump me :D

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by kameh
Bah all realms zerg, alb just have more people and it can't be helped. BG is still ace fun and I'm loving it with my bonedancer, even though I spend most of the time tpying /release when half a dozen albs jump me :D

yer i know what u mean i usualy gett 4 of them b4 i die bds rule :p

F

-fwapp-

Originally posted by behatch
QQ just dont goto bg

QQ just dont swing ur weapons at infs when they attack, then u dont have to worry about DF

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by -fwapp-
QQ just dont swing ur weapons at infs when they attack, then u dont have to worry about DF

Dragonfang is a lvl 50 thrust move, dont see much of that in the BG ;)

F

-fwapp-

Originally posted by Faeldawn
Dragonfang is a lvl 50 thrust move, dont see much of that in the BG ;)
yes but this is 1 of those bitter SBS who continually moan about DF in every thread, and here hes telling someone that if they dont like something stop doign it, well why doesnt he just stop playing sb if he hates DF so much and maybe he should go bg cos theres no df, then hed moan about sbs only doing 500 dmg pas or something but not dragonfang at least :)

Users who are viewing this thread