Stlong albs in thid

B

Brylle Madness

Stlong albs bring many..
Stlong albs bring everyone..
Stlong stealther albs never comes alone..
Stlong albs camp mtk all day long or MB

Hurray to albs from a soloing/duoing Skald: Speedfoot

O

o_O

Well I try to solo, but every time I engage a fight with someone or mezz someone (infs mostly and )albs (generaly) just pop out of the woodwork tbh.

F

-fwapp-

I solo and im an alb, and im not even a stealther so ess'tee'eff'yew, i just cant stand 3+ shadowblades killing me at once and then bowing, when in fact there were so many that they struggled to F6 fast enough to get an unstyled hit in. skillssssss

Just yesturday alb was massively outzerged in the evening by a fg+ of pure fotm mid power killing the 3 or 4 albs that were trying to have fun

X

xplo

Well speedfood I usually try to group with a minstrel and roam and stay away from the zerg ;)

F

-fwapp-

Originally posted by xplo
Well speedfood I usually try to group with a minstrel and roam and stay away from the zerg ;)
dont even try theres no reasoning with this sort of mid... didnt u hear that all albs zerg and play infils that zerg and camp mpk? ur obviously lying lol ^^

E

Event

Albs camp mb and mpk relentlesly - they cant travel more than 2mm alone - always got their thumb up the alb in fronts rectum like some purile frat initiation.

Face it your overpopulation ruins thid and makes u hang around bored for long stretches at a time.

Good job u suk so bad in real rvr tbh.

O

old.Xanthian

BG1 is getting worse by the day, roughly 2fg of clueless Alb morons, camp MB all fucking day.
And Mids pile out of MPK to try defeat them, causing zerg wars.
NOBODY solo's anymore, even if you try to, there are still some fucking twats that have to add on every fight.

Seems Alb's start zerg school earlier and earlier on Excal, time to get some skills instead of running round in numbers, believe me its much more fun and rewarding.

N

noaim

Originally posted by old.Xanthian
BG1 is getting worse by the day, roughly 2fg of clueless Alb morons, camp MB all fucking day.
NOBODY solo's anymore, even if you try to, there are still some fucking twats that have to add on every fight.

Seems Alb's start zerg school earlier and earlier on Excal, time to get some skills instead of running round in numbers, believe me its much more fun and rewarding.

Well ask yourself this:

When was the last time I lost a fight against albs when numbers were even. Then answer that question, and you see why the zerg.

They fucking suck.

F

-fwapp-

Originally posted by noaim
Well ask yourself this:

When was the last time I lost a fight against albs when numbers were even. Then answer that question, and you see why the zerg.

They fucking suck.

You are just so fking narrowminded I dont see the point in replying to this broken record bullshit but for gods sake why cant the clueless mids shut the fuck up!!!! if u genuinely think albs zerg because mids apparantly never lose when numbers are even then you are a TWAT.
Firstly, there are more albs..... makes sense, as classes like armsmen and wizards are familiar to people who dont want to make a character that looks like Marilin Manson's paler brother or the backside of a volcano. Thats one reason.

Also, if u are sooooooo much better than albs in bg then why are there sooooo sooo sooooo many spiritmasters and bonedancers in BGs, mid's easy mode no concentration necessary classes?? A salute to all of the sbs, skalds, warriors, thanes shamen etc because they actually have to have an idea what theyre doing and arent given stupid "extra lives" as such to make sure that even when they make stupid mistakes they win, like with bonedancers.

But ofc its fashionable to join point the finger at alb zerging for those of simple minds that cannot deviate from this forums hidden CoC which states that u must flame alb repeatedly.

Ah and btw ur other special weapon, "moaning about infils" doesnt realy apply as theres shitloads of sbs, and infils actually require a brain to play unlike mid favorites such as bonedancers

F

-fwapp-

Originally posted by old.Xanthian

get some skills instead of running round in numbers

well "pile out of mpk to try to defeat them" doesnt exactly sound like something Napolean would do

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by -fwapp-
But ofc its fashionable to join point the finger at alb zerging for those of simple minds that cannot deviate from this forums hidden CoC which states that u must flame alb repeatedly.

Wait for ToA then try to claim that Albs dont zerg.....get ready for Albion vs Hibgard :)

N

noaim

You are just so fking narrowminded I dont see the point in replying to this broken record bullshit but for gods sake why cant the clueless mids shut the fuck up!!!! if u genuinely think albs zerg because mids apparantly never lose when numbers are even then you are a TWAT.

I know albs never win when numbers are even, and I know you often lose when you outnumber the enemies aswell. I understand it must be frustrating to have all those tools on your chars, but only a big fucking bunch of morons who cant use em, playing the chars, but seriously, is it fun to never win even fights?
Wouldnt it be better to learn the fucking game and go out and put up decent fights sometimes when you dont outnumber the enemy 3-1 or more? Cause if you are less, you are simply no challenge.

And I play an sb.

Ohh while I post: Kionara, dont use dragwindow, and dont try to make any bad excuses...you were snared, I sprinted after you, and got "target to far away."

I

iceflower

>Albs camp mb and mpk relentlesly - they cant travel more than 2mm alone - always got their thumb up the alb in fronts rectum like some purile frat initiation.

Um an mids dont....sigh, another inexperienced bg player tries to sound like he knows what he is talking about...

Fact, all realms zerg, you just need to be there a bit more to notice it. When Iceflower visited Thid the first time, hibbies controlled ck and there were truck loads of them then. Same with mids. You need to open your eyes a bit. Getting killed by a zerg a few evenings isnt enough, everyonen with a bit experience knows that Thidranki sucks 8 out of 10 visits due to one or the other realm have numerical superiority.

Fact, the realm that controls ck usually ends up with numerical superiority, and ergo ends up zerging. I have noticed it with mids, with albs and on Excal with hibbies. Nothing new under the sun really.

Fact, mb is the chosen choke point for most realms, like an mmg really. Hibbies heads that way, mostly I think it is because with luck they can fall in the back of the mids that are camping the bridge, or hit the albs in the side when they camp it. When hibbies come in force they tend to chose their own bridge, I guess the risk of getting mids in the back is very low there (for reason see below) One of the advantages with the mb is that the plain towards mpk is very flat and casters like terrain that isnt blocking los. Same as why mid casters like the plain outside apk. Mids always moves on rails between mpk and mb, with small deviations from the road, maybe along the trees to the left. Not exactly tactical skill working its magic there :) Albs like to follow the rail between apk - omaha beachhead - mb route. Must be same players as run around in mid then :) What it all boils down to is that the area below ck over the mb to the plain towards mpk is the most casterfriendly terrain in the whole bg and a major reason most groups in the bg heads that way. No matter what realm it is. I guess it feels like Emain :) And you can always find enemies and action in that area, same reason people go to emain, neh?

Fact all realms are camping the pks, it is lame, but it is done. Heck once in a while you end up there while pursuing the survivors from a battle on the plains. The trick is to move off when you reach the dangerzone, but bloodlust can take you buy the neck and just push you onwards. Once again Iceflower encountered it when she visited BG3 the first time. Mids was so horny for rp that they even charged up against you inside the "wizz rule all" area, (any experienced mid knows that the road below the slope is where the dangerzone starts), trying to take a swing at you before they died. Or maybe they were just stupid, an alb in mid clothing?

Whining about the bgs is just showing your own inexperience with the zones...

Iceflower
Spreading the word of God among the pagans

I

iceflower

>I know albs never win when numbers are even

Strong sagacious knowledge you put up for display here :)

Iceflower

I

iceflower

>Wouldnt it be better to learn the fucking game and go out and put up decent fights sometimes when you dont outnumber the enemy 3-1 or more? Cause if you are less, you are simply no challenge.

I beat the crap out of a troll skald in a solofight in thid , he even ran back and got a refill of hps while I was rooted and he still had to run off with his tail between his legs to avoid getting killed, I guess it was an crappy alb player in mid clothing again...<waves to the big troll> (This situation was the aftermath of a battle where my group got run over by a big mid herd that was camping mb...) Hm, I guess generalisations are dangerous to make unless you spend 24/7 online in that place...

>And I play an sb.

If I could get a goldpiece for everytime my toons met a pack of stealthers on the plain outside apk...I could buy that TG vest by now then :)

Iceflower

F

-fwapp-

Originally posted by noaim

And I play an sb.

Ohh while I post: Kionara, dont use dragwindow, and dont try to make any bad excuses...you were snared, I sprinted after you, and got "target to far away."

well here's something, and i hope the shock doesnt put u in hospital. Some albs solo, and some mids zerg :eek: when u join alb u dont have to swear an oath of zergishness or anything but i guess theres one for spamming "alb zergs" on forums for mids

and also on the subjects of SBs ur not all exactly mensa members, ive killed 2 at once on numerous occasions because they were busy unstyled hitting me and running around in stealth around me for about 30 mins and backstabbing me in the side and stuff. Even tho i had af 50 Bg1 armour in bg3

D

darbey

Quoted by Noaim "Well ask yourself this:

They fucking suck.

I cant believe some of you believe the bullshit you are typing , especially noaim who by the above quote just made himself sound like Tosser of the year" Doesnt even post the name of his SB. Noaim, how the ffin hell would anyone know how many u win and how many u lose. Even the best players lose from time to time and i doubt you are one of them. I certainly dont admit to be and i win some i lose some, screw it.

And the muppet who even started this thread totally contradicts himself by saying he duo's ffs.

Xanthian, i always found u an experienced and good player (I even started on hib when u did) but you are a total hypocrite by posting anything about zerging. Other than a couple of stealthers i have never ever seen anything less than 2fg. When hib has keep its like fighting an endless bunch of cockroaches.

I guess its frustrating sometimes to be so heavily outnumbered but dont come on here make out you are so fucking angelic.
Everybody zergs at times, live with it or go play a single player .game.

F

-fwapp-

I dont generally stereotype people by realm (after all u dont chose to be a mid simply because ur arrogant or an alb because u like being able to outnumber people), but whenever the topic of zerging comes up it always seems that mids simply say "we are far far better albs all suck and always zerg", and albs always admit that yes, they do sometimes zerg, but so do the other 2 realms, and some mids/hibs also play badly. Yet still its alb with the bad rep. Some mids need to have their overgrown egotistical heads let down a little. Im sure most are fine tho

I

iluvatur

pffft i always solo in thidranki

currently playing jasin the inf for a bit

might remember the names from when thid was new.. sneak and jasin were pretty good combo imo ( i was sneak)

(rubs his ego a little more)

N

noaim

Only talking from my own experience, which is, albs never win unless they outnumber, cause they play like someone paid em to fuck up.

E

Event

Originally posted by iceflower
>Albs camp mb and mpk relentlesly - they cant travel more than 2mm alone - always got their thumb up the alb in fronts rectum like some purile frat initiation.

Um an mids dont....sigh, another inexperienced bg player tries to sound like he knows what he is talking about...

LOL dream on m8 - I go solo EVERY time in bg. Albs control ck 99% of the time and if they dont they zerg and capture it the same day. And if u hadnt noticed fool - I am not a mid.

If my inexperience means I cant defeat 20 albs fucking each other at mb then so be it - I admit I just aint that uber.

And yes Im so inexperienced that my guild is top rpt earner on whole server.

Albs have to zerg coz they have a bigger population = they suk in all rvr - it is a never ending cycle of lameness that u will never break. So go shit on your glass coffee table so your boyfriend can get a good look.

B

Bejeezus

Originally posted by Event
LOL dream on m8 - I go solo EVERY time in bg. Albs control ck 99% of the time and if they dont they zerg and capture it the same day. And if u hadnt noticed fool - I am not a mid.

If my inexperience means I cant defeat 20 albs fucking each other at mb then so be it - I admit I just aint that uber.

And yes Im so inexperienced that my guild is top rpt earner on whole server.

Albs have to zerg coz they have a bigger population = they suk in all rvr - it is a never ending cycle of lameness that u will never break. So go shit on your glass coffee table so your boyfriend can get a good look.

Originally posted by diabien_hib
Ok i will be blunt, Vigilance recruiting is open for the 1st time in 2 months.

1 - If your an asshole - dont apply

5 - If your a whiner - dont apply

Guess you must have gotten in on the ground floor, eh?

E

Event

If the truth is whine then so be it

And yes im an asshole, faggot, cocksucking, whining, shitebag, fannybaws, scottish twat.

Happy now?

F

-fwapp-

Originally posted by Event
LOL dream on m8 - I go solo EVERY time in bg.

so its okay for u to call every single alb a zerger (u must have misrepresented hundreds of BG soloers in total) then go mental when some1 says the same thing back at u? what he said to u was just as "true" as the things u were saying to the albs that do solo, surely? Either something applies to everyone or no one.

E

Eof

Only play my paly sometimes in BG, if I want to group I know its gonna be hanging round mpk but more and more I am finding I dont have a choice. I try to solo and EVERY time I have done it lately, about 5-6 times in past week, I have been fighting to have stealthers add. Doesn't matter if I am winning or loser, they just instantly jump in and make me realise that you just cant have a fair or fun fight in the BG unless it's about 7am. I am not talking about when I have attacked duos or anything either, just always seems to be stealthers around ready to break in on a fight, if its an alb I try to send them a pm that sometimes winning a fight yourself can be fun but it is just as often, if not more so in my experience but maybe that's where i hunt, hibs or mids jumping in on a 1v1. Shame really.

E

Event

so its okay for u to call every single alb a zerger (u must have misrepresented hundreds of BG soloers in total) then go mental when some1 says the same thing back at u? what he said to u was just as "true" as the things u were saying to the albs that do solo, surely? Either something applies to everyone or no one.

Fair enuf m8 - I overreact a lot but the truth still remains that alb numbers ruin thid - aint albs fault just an unwelcome fact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom