Stlong albs in thid

C

cleptomaniac

Originally posted by Eof
Sorry the implication here seemed that soloers should expect to be stealth ganked and unless people dont zerg dont expect to meet just solo/duo'ers. As I had previously said I dont mind 2>1 fights and you felt it necessary to add this justification for the action of stealthers in BG then it would suggest thwat you mean stealthers cannot hack it with less than 3 >1 odds, which isnt somethign I agree with.

I am an alb. I play a paladin which I think gives me a fair chance against duo'ers. I dont want to zerg, tbh most of the time I dont even want to group, but constantly getting adds pop from stealth to spoil a fight is just making it so that I dont want to play in BG at all. You cant get a fair fight there if stealthers of ANY realm continue to think mindlessly adding on solo fights is worthwhile. I would much prefer to go to BG and be able to have fun fights but it just doesnt seem possible.

Of course they shouldnt expect to be stealth-ganked. But it happens. It's just plain ridiculous sometimes, i've had some nice fights in thid and a SB popped out of the oodwork and interfered. I've even had a few nice half/full group fights in Thid where 1-2 SB's knocked the bar over to Midgards favour. But DO trust me when i say that i can barely go out from MTK without getting jumped by atleast 10 roaming nonstealth albs, and on top of that i see 3-6 infs popping out of stealth and SPRINTING my direction just to get that last precious hit so they can have their name engraved on the deathspam board.

You know something is seriously wrong when you as a solo skald gets ganked by 14 people, and atleast 3-4 of them wasnt even grouped. It's even more horrible than AMG in emain. More and more people get tired of Thid because of this, i rarely see more than a FG mids there nowadays and when i do have the luxury of bumping into a Hib, it's more often than not a stealther that actually have a chance of getting out of HTK. Your realmmates are just burning their own bridges with this, the alb numbers in Thid are rising while the other two realms players are either /quit:ing or logging in another char.

Oh well, new year coming up soon...i guess i have to thank you Emain/Thidranki Albs for making me cut down on this damn game and venture out in the real world instead :)

Btw Happy new year.

E

Eof

I agree the constant MPK camping sucks. As an alb that avoids it however I am finding almost no fair fights in BG

G

Gold-i2

Originally posted by Eof
I agree the constant MPK camping sucks. As an alb that avoids it however I am finding almost no fair fights in BG

It's human nature, you adjust to the enviroment. The enviroment in BG1 includes (like emain) 2-3 fg's of albs for every 3 hibs or mids, and another 4-5 stealthers.

We may not have the same numbers in mid or hib, but getting outnumbered 3 to 1 every single time gets old. Had more albs been good players it would have been worse, granted, but it's still bad and atleast mids try to group up b4 they run out to face the pre-zerg (can't really call 3 fg's of albs a zerg).

E

Eof

The difference is in RvR if you dont want to be part of the zerg you can stand a reasonable chance of a fair fight by avoiding Emain, the way all realms are acting like rp horny kids with no idea of a fun or fair fight in BG is making it impossible to avoid the zerg in BG. If I want to fight with a chance to make RPs I can go hang out MB>MPK because otherwise I will get ganked. Didnt make my char to cap asap but with current situation that seems only remaining option because there is nowhere in BG that is considered a place for fair fights without endless adding. Can abandon char, join the zerg and cap and get the points towards RAs or move on without gaining RAs cos of lamers.

Users who are viewing this thread