Someone save dyvet :(

Shadowss

Banned
More like 4-2 to me tbh bro ... and thats including the time you killed me in a duel and used remedy when i didnt ... and i also killed you in another duel where i didnt use remedy and you did ;)

If you remember how i killed you 2 times day i accussed you of adding originally then you will have the numbers right :D

noo u when u accused me of adding i left u alone and u got loltapped to death.. i didnt see u till later that week.

i beat u on the bridge (twice) then where the oil is in DC.. where u was on 5% then decided to jump of so i got less rps or something.. and 2 more on that day where Rvr was based around Nged..

our last duel was where u utterly Pwned my sorry ass u had like 80% left..

and lol to what septina said then to what you said..

Septina

Part of the furniture
its 5-1 to me actually bitch :)

had all them fights in two days:( never see him again.. ill be about tomoz around 5ish me thinks

I fail to see what that has to do with anything of what i wrote, on the other hand tho, i forgot my Shadowss translator at home. :(

pagead2.png

Nate

FH is my second home
Tonight logged on Alb again and came across Bond and Cogan. TC out (i've got really no idea why) CM afk'd at snow (cause there still whas to much action, Kinetix told me) and ran into GA once and 1 solo hero. And thats it really ^^.

I ld'd on alt tapping inside some tower which TC whas roleplaying and didnt log back in.

It's nice to see you haven't changed Tuthmes :D Moaning as usual! Wasn't it nice to see me again? Was only for one night though, just a mini break from work :)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
why not just reroll and be done with it, instead of making whinethread after whinethread? GOA already stated they will do nothing so its all downhill like it has been for a year now.

Im just slightly confused over the logic in this :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Did you even play on Dyvet when hibgard started and do you know why it started?

It started when school was off for Mids and Hibs and because they wanted to get or defend iRvR in Albion.

You get it, bunch of x-realming kids. Were you are to witness it? The tower and keep takes they did together?

Meril

Fledgling Freddie
You cant save a thing, that dosent want to be saved aika =(
ill come throw myself at u a few hundred Deception that should fix your rp problem!

Cya on devon cluster

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
It's nice to see you haven't changed Tuthmes :D Moaning as usual! Wasn't it nice to see me again? Was only for one night though, just a mini break from work :)

Where do you see me moan? All i whas saying is, i dont see why you guys are out. When there's obviously fk all action.

Anyways - Nate dizzle, put the pieces to the pizzle!

Hi!

atos

Fledgling Freddie
I think it would be nice if all of us EU monkeys rerolled at the same place. :<

aika

Can't get enough of FH
ST and RR5 down aika. So imho you can use the boat trip! :p

On a more serious note. Yes its bin very bitter atm, ever since albs decided to have irvr @ Nott's. But some people just got there head stuck up their arse and with that mentality you can't really do anything about it.

Saterday night i logged in on alb for a laugh and some solo friah pwnage. It's 1-2am CET and nearly 3fg albs total on Crau bridge vs 1 bd (hi babybanana!) and 1 chanter and 1 mentalist (some ranger logged soon). Albs just kept camping the bridge and roaming bridge - dc docks - bridge again. The 2 fg's never split up. I logged after an hour of browsing the web and getting afk killed.

Today i hade a look at Hib in the afternoon while albs decided to have a go for the relics. 26 hibs total online, 10 defending crau (5 rangers).

Tonight logged on Alb again and came across Bond and Cogan. TC out (i've got really no idea why) CM afk'd at snow (cause there still whas to much action, Kinetix told me) and ran into GA once and 1 solo hero. And thats it really ^^.

I ld'd on alt tapping inside some tower which TC whas roleplaying and didnt log back in.

And you ran into some trigger-happy champ :(

aika

Can't get enough of FH
oh ileks attack me with PA really, dont try to be a merc :)
just attack from stealth no /bow or /beck or anything!

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
i dont get it :p aika shows the pic that actually shows most of the rvr situation.
If nged is taken crau dosnt have port.
Some fg albs still roam at crau bridge. i mean rp/hours 0.0000.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 must get u somewhere in the end ;)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
19:44 CET, 2 hibs in Breifine, 2 in Emain.. even hardly any albs in rvr.
/qtd to fuck Taglims sister.

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
I spent 5 hours running about on my Scout today and made less than 10K - there was hardly anyone online. A FGM that camped Bolg T4 and wouldn't leave and a few random Hibs.

The population has just gone - it's very, very sad to see.

I have bought two new accounts in the US and am rolling Mid/Kay - I just cannot justify paying GoA my subs any longer.

6 years down the pan - what a shame!

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Level 8 ranger...

Look a new player.. hope has arrived!

Shadowss

Banned
Look on bright side you and Eul can make babbies on beno bridge without getting ganked?

i try to give him affection.. he just sprints away and stealths so..

I guess he likes his sex so its more of a surprise to the other person :O

Stormy

Fledgling Freddie
Low pop + FH whiners = Dead dyvet cluster... I normally try not 2 get in 2 these stupid and pointless discussions, since we all know 2morrow some random whiner, will jsut make a new whine thread about goa or something...

But seriuosly, don't you guys/girls don't have something better 2 do than whine here??... here's some random ideas...

1. try and make the Dyvet cluster playable.
2. stop whine so much about every little thing.
3. go shoot yourself if everything is so bad and leave the rest of us with a better enviroment.

go cuddle your carebears.

kivik

Part of the furniture
3. go shoot yourself if everything is so bad and leave the rest of us with a better enviroment.

I remember people said similar things a year ago aswell. Strange thing is these people also disappeared when they got left with a 'better environment' :)

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Tbh i blaim the negative attitude on FH, the whinger's and all the so called l33t people. Especially those that left for other clusters, cause someone took some keep or relic >:|

Ohh and i blaim Hibguard too, fking x-realmers!

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Tbh i blaim the negative attitude on FH, the whinger's and all the so called l33t people. Especially those that left for other clusters, cause someone took some keep or relic >:|

Ohh and i blaim Hibguard too, fking x-realmers!

learn to spell noob!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

how is temair? :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom