Old memory of Dyvet

Bleeker

Can't get enough of FH
there will be NO game like daoc...such memories :worthy:

Tiac

Loyal Freddie
Holy shit this wasnt yesterday:)

Nicely compiled there, I almost go emo when I see this footage..

Daoc is the best game I have ever played in my life, the community the thrill of pvp... such a shame

Salute:)

skilth/karlos

Loyal Freddie
Man i wish i could go back to thouse times!!! Such amazing action back then with some seriously mass RvR!! =)

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
even tho daoc is/was just a game and my irl allways has been fairly good,
thouse years were some of the best ive had with memories that could allmost make your cry.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
even tho daoc is/was just a game and my irl allways has been fairly good,
thouse years were some of the best ive had with memories that could allmost make your cry.

Oh, Judas! Do you remember the time we had a few drinks and roleplayed the shit out of Cotswold In? That is really one of my fondest memories in my time of daoc :)

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Oh, Judas! Do you remember the time we had a few drinks and roleplayed the shit out of Cotswold In? That is really one of my fondest memories in my time of daoc :)

i dont quite remember a roleplayer since ever... but you were too trigger happy on deleting clerics ... i remember that... rolling hibs then rolling back albs... and in the end of the day... roleplay wins when we are totally charless and full of bordom :D

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Never truely appreciate anything before it's taken away one day.

Was a good run, it was too good to last forever! :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
i dont quite remember a roleplayer since ever... but you were too trigger happy on deleting clerics ... i remember that... rolling hibs then rolling back albs... and in the end of the day... roleplay wins when we are totally charless and full of bordom :D

I still miss my original cleric from time to time :(

Only using baseline heals and spreadheal in OF was epic tho, haha! :D

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Nice vid, when I saw it all the good memories came back... It shows exactly how great this game once was. ;)

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
and now I see why my inbox has been spammed recently!

Hope everyone like it, made it a while back, sorta captured what I liked from the old times.

when being killed by 30 to 1 was fun :)

Eble

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
yeah damn, such a sweet period :) I could say the most fun I've ever had in a game, together with a great community!

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
yeah damn, such a sweet period :) I could say the most fun I've ever had in a game, together with a great community!

I cry when i see Zufad in my videos now that i deleted him to do a /level 30 bard on hib, and all the Nemesis pry raids, simply class times :wub:

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
I cry when i see Zufad in my videos now that i deleted him to do a /level 30 bard on hib, and all the Nemesis pry raids, simply class times :wub:

Hehe yup that too, those days with Nemesis... damn, wish I could turn back time when I start thinking about them!

judas

One of Freddy's beloved

hehe aye i remember. aww those were the days.

Drummer

Fledgling Freddie
I've seen it before yet it still touches me. Thanks for the memories!

Veg

Fledgling Freddie
Quite a few things there that bring some memories back of a great game. Browsing back through some pics I found this:
grr.jpg

Look at all them players :(

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Omg, it's nearly like a fairytale that such an ammount of players ever excisted on pryd/exc... :(

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Ah, Gorre! Remember when they tested NF and the server was so full it was impossible to get in. Was really fun actually the few weeks Gorre was up running, loads of people out in the frontier!

PewPewAS50.50

Banned
Brought back alot of memories this little clip, even found my liddul Nightshade in the beginning SS @ AMG in Odins during the duell circle that then escaleted :p.. nicly done.

Tartan

Fledgling Freddie
This vid always gives me a huge lump in my throat and a tear in my eye !

The magic of those days will never be recaptured :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom