Someone save dyvet :(

aika

Can't get enough of FH
A picture is worth 1000 words.

sshot034xy0.jpg

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
Ah thats why *sorry forgot the name* didn't want me to kill him at Crau earlier. Sorry about that, if I'd have known I wouldn't have killed him. Sorry to you.

(and yes its PvP, I should kill him, but sometimes you should think of the bigger picture at times)

ileks

Part of the furniture
ahh, had no idea there was no port:( that sucks

Shadowss

Banned
Tbh im gnna log in the next 20 mins if albs dont get fucking port back... fucking hibgard

ileks

Part of the furniture
lol^^

edit- at the post above the sean one :)

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Leave Dyvet go else where:( Lets face it, if the gimp Albs can do what they are doing just goes to show the state of Hib-Mid? Hense there is nobody left on Mid-Hib? Can't blame albs they just bored trying to get action back?

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
ST and RR5 down aika. So imho you can use the boat trip! :p

On a more serious note. Yes its bin very bitter atm, ever since albs decided to have irvr @ Nott's. But some people just got there head stuck up their arse and with that mentality you can't really do anything about it.

Saterday night i logged in on alb for a laugh and some solo friah pwnage. It's 1-2am CET and nearly 3fg albs total on Crau bridge vs 1 bd (hi babybanana!) and 1 chanter and 1 mentalist (some ranger logged soon). Albs just kept camping the bridge and roaming bridge - dc docks - bridge again. The 2 fg's never split up. I logged after an hour of browsing the web and getting afk killed.

Today i hade a look at Hib in the afternoon while albs decided to have a go for the relics. 26 hibs total online, 10 defending crau (5 rangers).

Tonight logged on Alb again and came across Bond and Cogan. TC out (i've got really no idea why) CM afk'd at snow (cause there still whas to much action, Kinetix told me) and ran into GA once and 1 solo hero. And thats it really ^^.

I ld'd on alt tapping inside some tower which TC whas roleplaying and didnt log back in.

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
dyvet is in a poor state tuth , but we alrdy new that for long time , its only gettin worse why i reactivated my US account also bud , tbh would recommend it m8

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Bit silly night, was nice till 8h30 gmt, then i took a 40min break and impossible to find anyone to fight when i came back oO

Too bad apart wildkatstopblockingthatmuch!, i was doing well tonight :(

Shadowss

Banned
atm a guild grp of mids.. and another grp.. is taking sursbrooke atm

so dont give me that alb bullshit :)

and septima.. god damn fight me without remedy Sl and pa gawd :)

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
atm a guild grp of mids.. and another grp.. is taking sursbrooke atm

so dont give me that alb bullshit :)

and septima.. god damn fight me without remedy Sl and pa gawd :)

It was BS twice actually, and sl was only up the second time, the first time i saw enter unstealthed the bridge. And it's suiced not using remedy agaisnt a inf 3 rr's higher than me, give relics back and i may try ^^

Shadowss

Banned
It was BS twice actually, and sl was only up the second time, the first time i saw enter unstealthed the bridge. And it's suiced not using remedy agaisnt a inf 3 rr's higher than me, give relics back and i may try ^^

first time u used it as well coz i didnt see u at all..

But backstab and remedy is over kill :( i didnt have purge up or anything either... QQ at u!!

u lose like 10% damage.. pfft? lol :)

Lol bud nah its alright :) i dont mind how you play .. u get the rps how u want to

Shadowss

Banned
Givf rr10 so i can quit this server already :(

yeah mate follow the 1337 other quitters...

so u can have

"inactive" on ur sig to make u sound cool...

people making all these fucking whine threads about dyvet.. yet about 3-400 of them fucking leave the server to go to a zerg fest of a german server ..

When they were on dyvet they just sat there permanently making whine threads about fucking zerging.. wheres the sense in that..

/sigh

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
yeah mate follow the 1337 other quitters...

so u can have

"inactive" on ur sig to make u sound cool...

people making all these fucking whine threads about dyvet.. yet about 3-400 of them fucking leave the server to go to a zerg fest of a german server ..

When they were on dyvet they just sat there permanently making whine threads about fucking zerging.. wheres the sense in that..

/sigh

Even if there's nothing but albs out, you still point the finger at the "other players." Take a good look at the picture in this topic and go buy a small cluepon and come talking again.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Who said anything about German servers ... i have played here for over a year now when all my best mates have gone and played on US Servers and all had a great time :D

I have reached all of my goals (almost) on my beloved Nightshade and once i get rr10 i will be quitting this embittered and predictable excuse for a server and i will not look back im afraid ... WHO doesnt look very promising to me either as no assasin class so ill just play on US till the game dies ... Think what you want of me but i am one of the few decent assasins left on this cluster and that isnt up for debate , Pity tbh as im not a patch on most of my mates who left ... Oh well :(

Shadowss

Banned
Who said anything about German servers ... i have played here for over a year now when all my best mates have gone and played on US Servers and all had a great time :D

I have reached all of my goals (almost) on my beloved Nightshade and once i get rr10 i will be quitting this embittered and predictable excuse for a server and i will not look back im afraid ... WHO doesnt look very promising to me either as no assasin class so ill just play on US till the game dies ... Think what you want of me but i am one of the few decent assasins left on this cluster and that isnt up for debate , Pity tbh as im not a patch on most of my mates who left ... Oh well :(

but i never see u arounndddd i dont get to fight u anymore..

wow look at this guys.. fgs of mids taking towers in alb land at midnightt yayyyy.. they taking beno noww

its okay tho :) they mids

Septina

Part of the furniture
Well, shadowss does have a point, fg rvr is probably classed as zerging these days on Dyvet, i mean, 16 people in the same area as eachother?!?!?!?!? Zomg. :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Septina

Part of the furniture
but i never see u arounndddd i dont get to fight u anymore..

wow look at this guys.. fgs of mids taking towers in alb land at midnightt yayyyy.. they taking beno noww

its okay tho :) they mids

And if he'd fight you you'd just whine that 'olol you popped SL' 'olol you used remedy' 'olol wtfhaxx you used your mouse during the fight' yada yada yada. :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
How many rps are you lacking Punishmate?

248k or so ... ill get half that on friday tho as i have afew days off and will spend most of friday in a net cafe with m8s :D

So if your about shadowss and want fistycuffs ill be where the deathspam is ...

''Deception was just killed in Emain Macha by (Insert random scout duo here)''

:(

Shadowss

Banned
And if he'd fight you you'd just whine that 'olol you popped SL' 'olol you used remedy' 'olol wtfhaxx you used your mouse during the fight' yada yada yada. :)

its 5-1 to me actually bitch :)

had all them fights in two days:( never see him again.. ill be about tomoz around 5ish me thinks :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Think my acc is still open friday, so I might pop on my paladin and will have a go at you :D

Punishment

Resident Freddy
its 5-1 to me actually bitch :)

had all them fights in two days:( never see him again.. ill be about tomoz around 5ish me thinks

More like 4-2 to me tbh bro ... and thats including the time you killed me in a duel and used remedy when i didnt ... and i also killed you in another duel where i didnt use remedy and you did ;)

If you remember how i killed you 2 times day i accussed you of adding originally then you will have the numbers right :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom