Old memory of Dyvet

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Hadn't seen this since Eble originally released it but watching it again now is just plain depressing - it really does send shivers down my spine when i think how much DAOC was a part of so many ppl's gaming lives, how it affected us... and for so many years too. Jees I miss those times :(

Dark Age of Camelot.......... A fucking fantastic piece of entertainment. It's that simple.

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Quite a few things there that bring some memories back of a great game. Browsing back through some pics I found this:
grr.jpg

Look at all them players :(

photoshopped!

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Quite a few things there that bring some memories back of a great game. Browsing back through some pics I found this:
grr.jpg

Look at all them players :(
Oh I remember those times as good as they were yesterday, but unfortunately it's a long time ago. Wonder where everyone went in the end.

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
DAoC was fucking good, no BS....

Will probably never get the same feeling for any other game (WAR please give 10% the joy I had from daoc and Ill be pleased)... Might be becouse I'm not a student anylonger also, so dont have the time or cant afford to get stuck in a game like I did with daoc ever again :p

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
DAoC was fucking good, no BS....

Will probably never get the same feeling for any other game (WAR please give 10% the joy I had from daoc and Ill be pleased)... Might be becouse I'm not a student anylonger also, so dont have the time or cant afford to get stuck in a game like I did with daoc ever again :p

Yeah beeing a student and having a great game like daoc to spoil ur studies for was the shizznit. Only stopped playing a few weeks back(on german servers ofc) but i already miss the fg v fg feeling give EU super cluster instead of orgins and id play for a year more atleast:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom