Dyvet Footage

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
I've had some dyvet footage of Use The Wall's 4 man group for a while now so seeing as i was bored i bunged it all into 1 file.

if any1 can host for me would be appreciated so you can all dl and see Me levi stupeh and frem in action :)

thanx mates xD

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
I've had some dyvet footage of Use The Wall's 4 man group for a while now so seeing as i was bored i bunged it all into 1 file.

if any1 can host for me would be appreciated so you can all dl and see Me levi stupeh and frem in action :)

thanx mates xD

feck sake tagfu renew already! :D

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
ffs that music was so boring i felt like cuting my wrists half time. Was saved by the silence 2 mins before movie ended :p
Nice fights shame they were on mach 3 speed, couldnt quite get what was happening

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
It was ok and kept me entertained me for a couple of minutes. And damn if I could only go back to being a daoc addict instead of having to deal with this fucked up idea they call RL.

PS everyone. Write more interesting stuff in your public profile :(

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
how can u insult don mclean kinetic! and it wasnt a movie it was just 9 minutes of footage, and i thought hmmm what song do i have thats 9 minutes long... ohhh american pie :p

and there u have it :p

plus i think it was all down to the bard personally levei sux :<

remember that level 22 audience levi ? :p

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
some guy that wanted us to zerg down rematt for chain killing the poor greycon lolz

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
how can u insult don mclean kinetic! and it wasnt a movie it was just 9 minutes of footage, and i thought hmmm what song do i have thats 9 minutes long... ohhh american pie :p

and there u have it :p

plus i think it was all down to the bard personally levei sux :<

remember that level 22 audience levi ? :p

oh ffs tags wasnt insulting you mofo :p just said it would be better video in realtime and other musics jeez :p not half of the world is chasing you :p

i did say nice fights just i like to watch whats happening in/to everyone instead of the Veni Vidi Vice thing, thats to much of Cesar thing for me :p

- English -

Resident Freddy
Will definitely be trying WAR. Not sure were yet, still Beta testing it when i can be bothered ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom