So we gonna end it or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Oh look, a pointless attention seeking thread. Guess noone was biting on his moronic troll bullshit lately.

He'll be missed, by someone, at least once .... maybe.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
What is this 'toxicity' of the last year or so. I'll admit to not really reading the random threads which do seem the most active, is it mostly in there?
Yes, but not exclusively.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I missed all this because I had toht on ignore and he was the thread starter.

It's a bit sad that it ended up like this - we are all grown men after-all - but I think it had to for the greater good of the people. There's only so much "saying the opposite, just because" an internet forum can take. I thought it was just me, hence why I simply went down the ignore route, but it's clearly a bigger issue that I think will benefit all if toht just stopped posting (at least for a while).

Wij

I am a FH squatter
It's OK. If Toht comes back as a Fledgeling Freddie it will be fine.

Most Fledgeling Freddies are bots these days and the mods can easily distinguish and ban them because they post gibberish over and over again.

Oh, wait... :(

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I notice he disabled the "last seen" part of his profile as well to put us all on tenterhooks wondering if he is online or not. Oh, the mystery.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Wait people have profiles? FH is turning into Facebook!!!

<goes to s3x up profile>

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Yeah and statuses, mostly used for witty comments, but have you seen Hawkwind's? What a total douche.

I might update mine to something like "I want to drive my Ferrari down to Waitrose, but my 18 year old nympho girlfriend with massive tits wants to suck my cock AGAIN, GRRRR SO ANNOYING".

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Yeah and statuses, mostly used for witty comments, but have you seen Hawkwind's? What a total douche.

I might update mine to something like "I want to drive my Ferrari down to Waitrose, but my 18 year old nympho girlfriend with massive tits wants to suck my cock AGAIN, GRRRR SO ANNOYING".
I'm 42. Would that be less annoying?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Where's Wazz while we need him? I can't construct a sentence that adequately explains my low opinion of trolls like Tohtori. So I'll just say that he's a cunt and I hope he stays away.

*re-ignores*

sayward

Resident Freddy
I notice he disabled the "last seen" part of his profile as well to put us all on tenterhooks wondering if he is online or not. Oh, the mystery.
What? How do you know if people are on line? I thought that had disappeared.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Well, if you click on Tom's profile pic (for example) it brings up that little box and at the bottom it says "Tom was last seen..." - Toht's was definitely activated before he made this car crash of a thread and now it definitely isn't (because it doesn't have a "last seen" bit at all).

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Well, if you click on Tom's profile pic (for example) it brings up that little box and at the bottom it says "Tom was last seen..." - Toht's was definitely activated before he made this car crash of a thread and now it definitely isn't (because it doesn't have a "last seen" bit at all).
Here's still here.

My profile is wet by his tears.

sayward

Resident Freddy
ps just clicked on lots of people and it's not there. Obviously means the rest of us don't know how to remove it!

sayward

Resident Freddy
While I'm asking daft questions why have some of our pics, including mine, got a green bit top left corner? OMG it means I'm on line. When did that appear?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Yes it means you're online and the last seen thing might be a subscriber "perk" I suppose - which would mean Toht has never seen it either.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Has Freddyshouse bought out Myspace?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
No, but the Indians have bought your space.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Can the mods not see who is online regardless if they have it disabled or not, @Trem ?

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Can the mods not see who is online regardless if they have it disabled or not, @Trem ?
You're asking that like I have the foggiest what goes on mate, I think we can from ips but I'm pretty sure we don't care, well I don't.

I am a massive fan of cheese though, and jam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom