So we gonna end it or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Let's hash it out for good then.

What am i asking? People acting more civil, no real life issue dragging, less calling people twats just because you don't like the color of their handlebar etc. You know, less asshole behaviour, more coc following and being human beings. Not just towards me, towards everyone. You don't have to like eachother, but keep it out of the public and handbags in the alleyway.

What would you get? No more trolling. No more toht. No more bullsh't comments like the one made about marc phone battery. Mmm, sounds nice doesn't it. I'll make a joker style pencil trick and "....tadaaa...it's....gone."

Both things improve the forum, make it a better place, gets rid of the toxic behaviour that's been growing and so on.

Some enforcing on the issue would help ofcourse, but peerpressure should handle it well enough.

So, how about it?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
What a ridiculous thread. You won't change. You can't change.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
This is like one of those "I'm leaving" self-indulgent threads.

All that's needed is for you to stop incessantly trolling and feeling the need to pointlessly comment on every topic.

Be a smidgen more constructive rather than destructive and people'll stop arguing with you.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
people'll stop arguing with you.

It's not exactly been that way around, i've wanted people to argue with me.

You're also missing the point like many others; i know exactly what i'm doing that's annoying. Peoples inability to even consider being more polite in general, or turn the toxic levels down etc is the reason i'm doing it.

Get it clear people. Most everything in the past year

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The fact that you (according to you) know what you're doing and still do it makes you even more insufferable tbh. Like you're telling us to be nice to you or else you will purposefully annoy the shit out of everybody. Stop being a twat and you will stop getting treated like a twat. It can only happen that way round and it really is that simple. I don't have some long-standing thing against you, I respond to you on a post-by-post basis; if you say something stupid, you're going to get called up on it.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Stop being a twat and you will stop getting treated like a twat

The reason i've been acting like i have is because it didn't help anything and it wasn't as "simple as that". You might not have noticed, but i sure did and did that many times. Bet some others did too. This isn't just about you mind you.

But, doesn't matter, it seems there's 0 interest in people to act nicer, or in any way acknowledge that the place could be less toxic.

And no, i'm not threatening anyone. It was simply a carrot to throw out there. I'm done with it, just had to check how people actually react and care and if this place is worth coming back to.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Why is it so hard for you to understand that you're 100% the cause of the toxicity? :\

If you tried "not being a twat" before and it didn't work, then you must've "been a twat" for people to react against you.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If you tried "not being a twat" before and it didn't work, then you must've "been a twat" for people to react against you.

Why is it so hard for you to understand that it doesn't work like that. First off i'm not just talking about how people treat me, hell, i'm expecting epople to treat me like ass when i troll the f*ck out of you. It's about the general attitude and behaviour of the forum. You'll notice it if you look when i'm gone. Second, "you must've been a twat" isn't a fact, i wasn't. I was very deliberately as non-twattish as possible. The moment people disagreed with anything i said, they went to the same tricks of "you just trolling" etc. You know what i'm talking about, you're not dumb.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Why is it so hard for you to understand that you're 100% the cause of the toxicity? :\

Well, other members have been keeping it clean, so why can't the rest of you guys keep it that way? It's like you've never had someone taking the piss out of you before?

Embattle

FH is my second home
I am what I am, I've never put on some sort of act for this board or the BW one.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Actually, it comes back to @Gwadien's point of making your own bed. A few months of trying not to be a twat doesn't wipe out a lot of automatic learned response to a long time of someone being a twat.

I still see Toht derailing threads. I agree that the cause of toxicity is the fact that in the past he's been deliberately doing that - and freely admitting to it - but the only person who consistently found it funny was him. And maybe now he's getting treated like dirt because of it - but that's reaping what you sow tbh.

I don't find the place toxic at all. I do prefer it when I'm on his ignore list - my personal experience brightens up a lot and I don't get into circular arguments with any other members. I have some set-to's with @Moriath occasionally but they're never particularly bad and certainly never as frustrating as any sort of interaction with Toht.

Meh. If toht's finding his experience here toxic then it's simple - either stop derailing threads, posting "who cares about xxx" type subjects in threads other people have started because they care about it - maybe butting out of something when asked to. Or leave, as he seems to be suggesting is an option for him.

But don't make a whiny Ezteq type thread about it in the expectation that every other member of the forum has to change to make life better for him...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I cant believe people are even bothering to respond to him. He is being a twat because that is what he is. He claims its only a recent thing but he has always been a dick, the moment you disagree with him he just goes into idiot overload.

Just stick him on ignore.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well put Scouse, a perfet example of the behaviour i'm talking about.

"I want to be me! I want to freely act like i want and i don't care about acting polite if i don't want to! Meh!"

Bringing the Ezteq example into it really helps, when you lot made a lot of people leave the forum with 0 consequences.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Anyhoo. In case someone feels the need, @BloodOmen and @Moriath atleast have my steam/bnet info, so if any regular folk have a thing to say etc feel free to ask.

Otherwise i've given the issue enough attention, now i'll let you folks consider and think about it. Been fun and all.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
This is your most meta "light the touch paper and then just walk away" effort to date I think.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
This is your most meta "light the touch paper and then just walk away" effort to date I think.

It's not an effort of any sort. Previous "quits" etc have been an act. I'm just letting you know that this account is going byebye. I've got all i needed from this and don't feel like wasting my time anymore.

You do whatever you want and think however you wish, it's all good, i'm hoping you actually take a moment to think about it, but all the same.

Can you really 'quit' a public forum?

Surprisingly well actually ;)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Take some time out, evaluate why you are being an intolerable wanker, fix whatever it is that is causing it and come back.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It's not an effort of any sort. Previous "quits" etc have been an act. I'm just letting you know that this account is going byebye. I've got all i needed from this and don't feel like wasting my time anymore.

You do whatever you want and think however you wish, it's all good, i'm hoping you actually take a moment to think about it, but all the same.

Surprisingly well actually ;)

Didn't you quit?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Take some time out, evaluate why you are being an intolerable wanker, fix whatever it is that is causing it and come back.

Cute, but no. I might come back, but things keep going as they do, i don't think i want to. People can keep on that "100% toht is wanker we do nothing wrong train", wasn't expecting anything else, it's just a shame.

Didn't you quit?

Takes a moment to do it right.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
"I want to be me! I want to freely act like i want and i don't care about acting polite if i don't want to! Meh!"

Yeah, it's really annoying when someone deliberately trolls and self-confessedly acts like a twat isn't it?

Stop doing that and, eventually, people will interact differently with you. You're reaping what you've spent years sowing at the moment - and doing what you always do - which is blaming everyone else...

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Was it Ezteq who has suprised the fuck out of me by not coming back?

I'll bet you Toht won't keep away though. He's far too addicted to the trollage. I come and go, The forum mostly bores me now, but some things still interest me, like the fitness and F1 threads, politics and business threads too. What bores me more than almost anything else though is trolling for the sake of trolling which has been Toht's whole reason for existence since he appeared on here.

No loss, move on. Until you come back because you can't resist it, you predictable cunt you.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Of course he'll come back. It will be like "omg you can't be sane if you thought I was serious lolol I got you again".

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Is this what Toht would describe as a meta flounce?

soze

I am a FH squatter
Sorry Thot I don't know what has been going on this last year but this reads like "do what I want or I will hold my breath" and I really do not see that working well round these parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom