Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Hence my comment.
Be fair Throd old bean. You've been sniping from the sidelines without adding to debate for a while.

DaGaffer's comment wasn't personal. It was just an observation. Perhaps not one you liked, fair enough, but you kinda asked for his response...

Edit: Ah. It seems like half the world beat me to saying that :(

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So are you suggesting me voting to Leave to

b) piss of Michael O'Leary and his infernal life-sucking airline
Well you kind of failed there. He's making money hand over fist and recently was saying that he can envisage a future where he gives flights away for free because he's making so much money elsewhere.

That'll be much easier for him in Brexit Britain - as we won't be having to comply with EU air quality regulations...

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Be fair Throd old bean. You've been sniping from the sidelines without adding to debate for a while.

DaGaffer's comment wasn't personal. It was just an observation. Perhaps not one you liked, fair enough, but you kinda asked for his response...

Edit: Ah. It seems like half the world beat me to saying that :(

I was going to write a massive long answer to this explaining my opinions, but I'm afraid I can't be bothered again :( This forum ( i think !) used to having passing threads about random stuff, some of it quite funny, but that seems like a long time ago now.

The only reason I have been sniping from the sidelines, as you put it, is because I'm amazed that you're still going on about it, and also amazed by the opinions on here. But fuck it, the point is that you all clearly like doing it, so who am I to argue? Knock yourselves out boys.

As for the thing about me having a bike, what the fuck has that got to do with anything? Fuck it, not interested.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
As for the thing about me having a bike, what the fuck has that got to do with anything? Fuck it, not interested.
I think he was trying to hurt your feelings, because you'd decided to get personal with him first...

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Not to sure about docking at an LGBT event...what if my latch doesn't fit his capture ring.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I think he was trying to hurt your feelings, because you'd decided to get personal with him first...

No, I didn't get personal with him first, you can read I assume. It annoys me I must admit, as I know how I deal with stuff like that in real life, but the internet is a different thing. Either way, I've had enough of it.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
No, I didn't get personal with him first...Either way, I've had enough of it.
You did Throd, - you were sarcastic toward him for his non-personal observational post about nobody in particular.

But if you've had enough then stop the sarcastic sniping and post the humourous shit that this place is missing. You were always good with that :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I tell you what this forum needs, we need that lawyer to come back, who threatened to shut us down for posting pictures of some bird with her tits out. Worked out of a storage cupboard somewhere in America.

Job

I can't feel sorry for Gina Miller...that smug lawyer who's found a loophole look on her face didn't do her any favours.
And now she needs 24H security for nothing...well not exactly nothing, she has pretty well put the Supreme court on death row.
Which is unfortunate, because it will be replaceed by something far more sinister.
What a stupid bint.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I can't feel sorry for Gina Miller...that smug lawyer who's found a loophole look on her face didn't do her any favours.
And now she needs 24H security for nothing...well not exactly nothing, she has pretty well put the Supreme court on death row.
Which is unfortunate, because it will be replaceed by something far more sinister.
What a stupid bint.
What is it about the rule of law that bothers you so?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Perhaps I'm being a bit overly simplistic here, but hasn't that just rendered what's going on in the Supreme Court completely meaningless?
You could view it that way - but right is right - and if we can establish what happens happens legally and correctly then all the better...

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
No issues here with letting Parliament decide, in fact I'm fully in favour of that. I was just wondering if the vote yesterday was the start of that?

Job

What is it about the rule of law that bothers you so?
There is no constitution, those judges are practically Xfactoring it.
You can't do that because of this...oh yes we can because of this..thst doesn't apply..it does because of..but that is overidden by this..that only applies if this is proven...an on and on.

gohan

FH is my second home
That is litrally how law works! Precedents, loopholes, clauses and rulings

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Anyone would think they have to consider all the facts and ramifications...would have surely been sorted out over a lunch time in the pub!

Job

Because the argument is endless when no clear legislation is in place, the supreme court will make a determination..vote on it...as to the weight of an argument..any bias is bound to creep through.
All redundant anyway.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I tell you what this forum needs, we need that lawyer to come back, who threatened to shut us down for posting pictures of some bird with her tits out. Worked out of a storage cupboard somewhere in America.
Fuck me I remember that. So many conversations with him. The bird was his daughter.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Fuck me I remember that. So many conversations with him. The bird was his daughter.

Crikey, didn't know that. No wonder he had a problem with it.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
shit was that all 6 years ago!! I never did see what was in that final email

Last edited:

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Deloitte say they regret that it got out and that it was an internal memo and not their view but it was the view of one of their employees so I'm not sure how that reduces its significance.

Anyway, fuck the EU, what have they ever done for the good of the people of their member countries? Oh, wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom